Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+5
Jerry The Mouse
Tony Stark
Batgirl
Squirt
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

The Jury House - Page 65 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 65 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 12:50 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
that would've been the exact middle of the house 8 and 8? i couldn't keep up with thst and i didn't wanna lie about every vote

I was never in no 8 person alliance LMFAO this is so funny to me
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 65 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 12:50 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
i have no idea but it had to be someone from the 8 alliance turning on her maybe max?

Max is the least loyal person in this game he gives no fucks lmao
And thats why I liked him quite frankly

Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
i have no idea but it had to be someone from the 8 alliance turning on her maybe max?

Max is the least loyal person in this game he gives no fucks lmao

Max is a king

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
that would've been the exact middle of the house 8 and 8? i couldn't keep up with thst and i didn't wanna lie about every vote

I know lmfao there was an 8 and another 8 and you in the middle hahaha

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 65 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 12:51 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:

i was in 2 it felt like a fucking trap like i feel like someone on both sides of the house like that would feel super powerful and try to play it out but i wanted to die

Tony Stark and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 65 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 12:51 pm

I knew I was in the middle but damn LMFAO

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 65 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 12:52 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:

When you told me how we should boot Jules and then did a 180 and pushed for her to stay to others. That was mindfuckery.

i was also drunk off my ass any bad decision i made was being drunk i honestly am fucking glad she left 3 weeks immunity hell naw

I was so confused lmaooo. Like you said she should go, I’m like cool I agree with you let’s do that and then I’d talk with other people and they’re like “jenn is thinking we should boot Nagisa” and I’m like WAIT WHAT. I was scared to ask you about it and then the next morning you’re like “yeah you know what? I did say that huh. I didn’t think we had the votes #sadface” lmaoooooo I could not read you at all

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 65 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 12:52 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Well our 8 was not real hahaha and quite forced

The 8 on the either side was much more legitimate. And that will be confirmed at finale night

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 65 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 12:54 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:

It’s so funny because I had The Group and the 8 person alliance and when we were doing the stake challenge I tried to deflect attention off of you but I had to be careful because I didn’t wanna be obvious and I didn’t wanna fuck your game over.

I really wish results were posted that round. Would have opened up a whole can of worms

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 65 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 12:55 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:

When you told me how we should boot Jules and then did a 180 and pushed for her to stay to others. That was mindfuckery.

i was also drunk off my ass any bad decision i made was being drunk i honestly am fucking glad she left 3 weeks immunity hell naw

I was so confused lmaooo. Like you said she should go, I’m like cool I agree with you let’s do that and then I’d talk with other people and they’re like “jenn is thinking we should boot Nagisa” and I’m like WAIT WHAT. I was scared to ask you about it and then the next morning you’re like “yeah you know what? I did say that huh. I didn’t think we had the votes #sadface” lmaoooooo I could not read you at all

there's jennifer then there's my drunk alter ego dirty jenn. she made most decisions that lead me here. i felt so bad about that bc i was like i just know negasonic wants to slap me
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 65 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 12:56 pm

i honestly hated everyone. like i would've turned on absolutely everyone. i am so sorry if i ever shit on u in my dr. the only person i didn't say anything bad about was negasonic. the rest of y'all oops. even with all those alliances i thought my ass had NOBODY

Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Sandra Bullock and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 65 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 12:57 pm

Honestly that’s why you gave me James vibes because he would do that shit all the time lmfaooo, hence why I didn’t really care that much despite that being such a red flag. I figured if I just kept our relationship solid we’d move past it lololol

Wendy Williams likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 65 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 1:03 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
I'm really unsure what she will do lmfao

Guesses???

I think Debbie and Sam are the only ones I know are 100% not touching the block

Idk why people thought I was so close to Debbie, she scared the shit out of me from day 1 of the game idk if it’s the character choice or what but she was always intimidating to me and every time she won hoh I was shaking thinking she would put me up

Debbie Jellinsky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 65 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 1:04 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:

It’s so funny because I had The Group and the 8 person alliance and when we were doing the stake challenge I tried to deflect attention off of you but I had to be careful because I didn’t wanna be obvious and I didn’t wanna fuck your game over.

I really wish results were posted that round. Would have opened up a whole can of worms

I thought i was doing so well socially I thought I had it in the bag. Doh clown

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 65 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 1:07 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
I'm really unsure what she will do lmfao

Guesses???

I think Debbie and Sam are the only ones I know are 100% not touching the block

Idk why people thought I was so close to Debbie, she scared the shit out of me from day 1 of the game idk if it’s the character choice or what but she was always intimidating to me and every time she won hoh I was shaking thinking she would put me up

Debbie told me about how you leaked what I told you in private to her (about her going up during Steve’s HOH if I used the veto). So I was scared of hell of the alliance you two had, especially since Debbie did not tell me for the longest time (she told me once I started spiraling even more to her and I think she felt bad I was a hot ass mess lmao). I was so annoyed at you and I wanted to tell you and I did hint at it but I just sounded like Russell Brand from BBQ2 with my riddles (I didn’t wanna leak that Debbie told me).

Sandra Bullock and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 65 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 65 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next