Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+5
Jerry The Mouse
Tony Stark
Batgirl
Squirt
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 62 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

The Jury House - Page 58 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 58 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 10:43 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
When Sandy comes into the jury after being a clown all season yesssss

i hope she's chaotic on the way out

Hopefully. But she loves doing the dirty work for other people so she has it coming whoops. I think if this were the real BB the audience would definitely cheer on her getting the boot 💅🏼
the way the only audience this season is coco and she's obsessed with steve. yeah the audience is cheering LMAO

Coco cracking me up. For the longest time I was convinced she was playing this season and thought she faked breaking her shoulder or whatever to deflect. Whoops.
Back to top Go down
Webkinz Love Frog

Webkinz Love Frog

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 58 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 10:56 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Tony I was scared to tell you anything. I was tempted to give you actual game insight but you kept telling people I was a threat lmfao. And you wanted rooms without me. Also Debbie told Kim and I about how you were paranoid that we had a room with Sandy and Jerry and that’s why we didn’t want to make a room with them. When honestly it was just because we don’t need a six person alliance where nobody trusts each other. Those tend to flop
Ohh and the only room I suggested without you was to Web because I know you weren't a fan LOL, it wasn't to exclude you
No that’s rly funny because me and Cruella talked about it and we both were immediately like damn I wish he included NTW

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 58 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 12:14 am

Webkinz Love Frog wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Tony I was scared to tell you anything. I was tempted to give you actual game insight but you kept telling people I was a threat lmfao. And you wanted rooms without me. Also Debbie told Kim and I about how you were paranoid that we had a room with Sandy and Jerry and that’s why we didn’t want to make a room with them. When honestly it was just because we don’t need a six person alliance where nobody trusts each other. Those tend to flop
Ohh and the only room I suggested without you was to Web because I know you weren't a fan LOL, it wasn't to exclude you
No that’s rly funny because me and Cruella talked about it and we both were immediately like damn I wish he included NTW
LOL well it all went to shit that very round so

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 58 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 10:40 am

What is Sandy smoking? I did not sacrifice myself lmao. I literally did not have enough money for votes. Kim had an extra vote, I had enough for a vote steal and a nullifier. I would have left anyway. She just needs to own the fact she fucked up her HOH. If she did ember and Steve then we’d be having different results. Boo hoo.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 58 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 10:45 am

Honey, if you had enough money for a vote steal and a nullifier and Kim had her vote power and enough money for immunity this week that she could have used to save you than you could have stayed. My plan last week was to backdoor Debbie. My biggest mistake was not thinking about how if she played in veto and won than she would use it.

Going into last week Dorothy gave me every reason to believe she would be voting out Steve or Debbie if they were on the block. I put up Steve, Dorothy told me she’s voting him out and I woke up to her saying she’s keeping him. I thought you would have Dorothy, Debbie, Kim, and Max and even with ember using any powers it wouldn’t be enough if you had those votes and powers used on you to keep you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 58 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 10:50 am

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Honey, if you had enough money for a vote steal and a nullifier and Kim had her vote power and enough money for immunity this week that she could have used to save you than you could have stayed. My plan last week was to backdoor Debbie. My biggest mistake was not thinking about how if she played in veto and won than she would use it.

Going into last week Dorothy gave me every reason to believe she would be voting out Steve or Debbie if they were on the block. I put up Steve, Dorothy told me she’s voting him out and I woke up to her saying she’s keeping him. I thought you would have Dorothy, Debbie, Kim, and Max and even with ember using any powers it wouldn’t be enough if you had those votes and powers used on you to keep you.

Um no, the vote was 5-0.
Kim uses a double vote, it’s 5-1.
We use a vote steal, it’s 4-2.
We use a nullifier, it’s 3-2.

She was not going to forfeit her immunity and neither was Max. It would be stupid too and I didn’t expect them to do that anyway nor would I ask them to.

Having Dorothy or sam would have been enough to keep me but unfortunately they felt threatened by my alliance with Kim and Debbie lmao.

So next time get your facts straight before you talk about the game outside the forum, thanks boo.

Last edited by Negasonic Teenage Warhead on Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 58 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 10:50 am

Hi
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 58 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 10:52 am

And I felt you were a threat to my game too at the end of the day, I wanted two people up on the block that I thought would be good for me if they left and unfortunately you gave me no indication that I should want you around. The way I saw it was that you had a trio with Kim and Debbie and there was another trio of Steve ember and Dorothy while me max and Sam were on the outside. I wasn’t going to be putting up max, I wanted to focus on targeting one side and since I had more trust with Steve and Dorothy and even ember at that point it made more sense to be focusing on you guys. But the veto fucked everything up. If Debbie didn’t win that veto she would have been up next to you or Kim and out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 58 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 10:54 am

All you do is talk about how you don’t want the same people steamrolling the game and you do exactly that, season after season.

And don’t lie you wanted max up but ember kept pushing Dorothy to you and you knew it made sense to put up Steve. You had no intention of putting Steve up until the cast had to spell it out to you.

Hindsight is 20/20 babes but we know the scoop
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 58 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 11:03 am

Lmao why are you acting like you weren’t playing a good game and someone worth taking out too? I tried to get Debbie because she is playing an amazing game. That didn’t work. I almost didn’t do Steve because of the fact he was offering me money for safety not because anyone had to “spell it out for me”.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 58 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 11:13 am

No your execution was garbage. You had a good idea and if you handled your reign better then you wouldn’t be seen as expendable. Max Kim and I fully trusted you and then you nominated Kim and I. But then we spoke with you, and even after that we felt good about you. Your mistake was targeting Debbie because she was not coming after you and you being shady about the veto tipped her off. Then you told her to not use the veto and that started to raise flags. Then when she won you continued to beg her not to do it. That’s when Kim Max and I realized what was happening. If you just told her to do what’s best for her game then our dumbasses would have still trusted you, well at least me.

And IMO if you weren’t so wishy washy with your HOH you would have been fine. Sam was Max’s target and Debbie’s target going in. I didn’t mind you much and if I had to pick between the two of you I would take out Sam because I valued our relationship more. And Kim didn’t really care but she knew Sam kept targeting her because of her double vote. So you could have kept the exact same nominations and you would have been fine but the way you handled it was not it. You would have had our support.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 58 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 11:20 am

All in all you served your role this season as the expendable goat. You can now go off duty.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 58 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 11:28 am

You guys didn’t even make me feel any better about voting me out. You were just like oop sorry we did that hope you don’t put us up! Like okay? I didn’t feel like I could trust you guys at all. And at least the other ones at the time had made it clear they at least saw some value in me for the time being and didn’t straight up lie to my face and conspire to get me out and then just continue to lie about it. How could I ever trust you guys would have my back going forward? After the Jerry vote, Debbie created a group of me ember Steve and Sam to come after you guys, I had no reason at that time to think she would be using the veto had she won it… but I didn’t expect people to be blabbing that I wanted it used, which I realize too was a mistake on my part to say anything at all.

I’ve already mentioned that I can admit my mistakes, I’ve said it multiple times. Not sure what else you want. You seem to be taking it really personal though and I am sorry. I know I didn’t handle it the best and if I did it differently I wouldn’t be here. Steve and ember weren’t targeting me and Debbie wasnt either but that wasn’t the point I wanted to try and get out Debbie because of her odds to win not because I thought she was after me and I thought that if I didn’t target the others I could buy myself a little more time especially since Steve had offered me 200 dollars if I didn’t put him up, which would have secured me the immunity thing too. But I get that in order to increase the odds of Steve going it needed to be ember next to him but I truly did think that Dorothy would be on board with keeping you because she had said how much Steve needs to go. I thought the numbers could be there and they weren’t and I’m not denying that
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 58 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 11:34 am

Sandra had the right idea but not the best execution

I was shocked you left Ember untouched though after she pawned you

Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 58 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 11:35 am

good morning welcome sandra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 58 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 58 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 62 ... 67  Next