Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+5
Jerry The Mouse
Tony Stark
Batgirl
Squirt
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 48 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

The Jury House - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:19 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Warhead when did you stop trusting me

Probably around the Ted vote? I can’t remember exactly.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:19 pm

Squirt's Soldiers UNITE!!!!

Tony Stark and Squirt like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

OHHHH LOL

But you Debbie, Kim had a room of 3 right?

I felt the same about Cruella but I clocked their ID and no one cares about BBQ more than her.. lmao I would have never targeted her after a certain point

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:22 pm

me and cruella made an alliance a day or two after her hoh then she got put on the block by kim and was like "hey bestie girl <3" and i was like GET THE FUCK OUT!!

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:23 pm

Batgirl wrote:
Squirt's Soldiers UNITE!!!!

this was the most wild thing

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:24 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
me and cruella made an alliance a day or two after her hoh then she got put on the block by kim and was like "hey bestie girl <3" and i was like GET THE FUCK OUT!!
Lmaooo Cruella <3

She asked me for my vote...when I WAS ON THE BLOCK NEXT 2 her
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:26 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Lmaooo Cruella <3

She asked me for my vote...when I WAS ON THE BLOCK NEXT 2 her

she's the one person i hope didnt catch into who i was bc i wanna fight at the reunion

Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:27 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
OHHHH LOL

I felt the same about Cruella but I clocked their ID and no one cares about BBQ more than her.. lmao I would have never targeted her after a certain point

We didn’t have a room until super late. I’m trying to remember the boot order (I didn’t take any notes at all lmaoooo)

It was when there was like 4 of the original alliance left (me you Kim Debbie). It was formed super late and it was only made because you were being messy. I didn’t even trust Debbie a whole ton lmao. But we suspected you were leaking all our stuff. And we were not that tight. When Steve was the HOH and nominated Jerry/Kim, I saved Kim knowing damn well that Debbie had a chance of going up where I would probably have considered voting to evict her lmfao. But that didn’t happen and we had Sandy go up instead rip. I told Debbie she shoulda voted her out, especially since Sandy wanted to backdoor her lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:29 pm

I’m not going to the reunion lmao. A lot of people annoyed me or were forgettable. I do actually like you lot though.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:29 pm

How big of a role did identities play in yalls games?

I think when the cast is revealed we will definitely be seeing ppl aligned with their close friends outside the game, and I am not saying its all bc of pregaming but simply clocking IDs

I knew I wanted to work with Warhead/Jaida closely bc of it

I also tried to with Sam but cut him off since we were on opposite sides

Apart from that, I don't think my game changed at all. It was sus to me that Jules was working with both Cruella and Sam, though that wasn't the reason I evicted her
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:31 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
OHHHH LOL

We didn’t have a room until super late. I’m trying to remember the boot order (I didn’t take any notes at all lmaoooo)

It was when there was like 4 of the original alliance left (me you Kim Debbie). It was formed super late and it was only made because you were being messy. I didn’t even trust Debbie a whole ton lmao. But we suspected you were leaking all our stuff. And we were not that tight. When Steve was the HOH and nominated Jerry/Kim, I saved Kim knowing damn well that Debbie had a chance of going up where I would probably have considered voting to evict her lmfao. But that didn’t happen and we had Sandy go up instead rip. I told Debbie she shoulda voted her out, especially since Sandy wanted to backdoor her lmao
LMAO fair enough, I think in the second half I rly tried to be on good behavior but Jen telling you about the room + Jen telling Debbie what I told her further isolated me in the game

If I won HOH, I would have nominated Dorothy and Sam

If Steve didn't make me the renom, I would have done Dorothy and Kim
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:32 pm

I’m not going to the reunion lmao. A lot of people annoyed me or were forgettable. I do actually like you lot though.
Lmao I think you should go, it could be fun?

I did too! <3 even though you stopped trusting me, it didn't change anything on my end in the game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:37 pm

Tony you were also throwing me under the bus on your way out to people and they all told me lmaoo

I feel like a clown because I clocked who Dorothy was and was kinda selfish and aligned with her more than I should have lmfaooo. There’s a reason we never align in games and I shoulda just been less attached to her. I told her so much shit I was doing but then I caught her doing shady things and still believed her Sad that’s probably my biggest regret. Oh and using the vote steal on Jennifer lmaoo. If I had not done thing, things coulda turned out differently this round. I did it to keep Debbie content with me since I know she questioned my loyalty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:38 pm

I honestly had no ide who Jules was until their exit speech and then I was like oh damn nvm I know who that is.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:40 pm

you should it's fun to hear people complain sometimes and clock them. i wanna hear jaida go off mwah

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 30 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 48 ... 67  Next