Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+5
Jerry The Mouse
Tony Stark
Batgirl
Squirt
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 63 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

The Jury House - Page 59 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 11:35 am

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
All in all you served your role this season as the expendable goat. You can now go off duty.

The Jury House - Page 59 Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tmnutp6cp8oz9mocwt6pq7ubycyj8vw89bpcnhon&rid=giphy

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 11:35 am

Tony Stark wrote:
Hi
yall gonna ignore my hi
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 11:36 am

Jennifer Check wrote:
good morning welcome sandra
hey gm bestie
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 11:36 am

Tony Stark wrote:
Sandra had the right idea but not the best execution

I was shocked you left Ember untouched though after she pawned you

yeah i understood wanting to get steve out because he's clearly a front runner, and i was ur biggest fan in jury but ur hoh was a MESS miss girl omg. i've had my fair share of messy hohs so dont feel that bad but liek whew

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
good morning welcome sandra
hey gm bestie

HEY BESTIE💘💘💘

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 11:37 am

Sandra an icon, it’s true

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 11:38 am

I get wanting to BD Debbie / Steve, but you needed Embers ass on the block! She just nominated you, you had an easy nom but didn't take it!
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 11:39 am

Tony Stark wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
And Squirt, you literally lied to me about the vote the night before so I knew you couldn't trust you. Also Steve and Ember have been a duo the whole time!!! Steve admitted to it to me in private yesterday. And lastly, I've battled back in a game myself and also played a game where someone who didn't deserve to make it, made it to the end, got dragged, Megan the Stallion in BBQ 8, so getting rid of you after Web left if things didn't go my way with Ember, just ensured that wouldn't happen. Call it irrational but you didn't deserve to be here based on how you'd been playing and I had sentiment for what Sam had done so I wasn't upset with how it went besides the fact that Ember eventually got rid of me. But you going home, I have no issue that that happened, that's why I put you up
Week 1 my HOH, Ember was begging me not to put up Steve as a pawn(my target was totally Rebecca)

I wouldn't be surprised if they are friends outside the game or something lmao (not accusing of pregaming, but they may have clocked each other in here and that is why their bond was that strong so early on)
100% positive about this now

Ember was willing to smd to keep Steve off the block

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 11:42 am

Batgirl wrote:
Sandra an icon, it’s true

so true sandras game until that hoh was my favorite

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 11:45 am

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

yeah i understood wanting to get steve out because he's clearly a front runner, and i was ur biggest fan in jury but ur hoh was a MESS miss girl omg. i've had my fair share of messy hohs so dont feel that bad but liek whew

I know and I’m very aware. I thought I had it planned out so well and then Debbie won the veto and it got fucked.

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 11:46 am

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

I know and I’m very aware. I thought I had it planned out so well and then Debbie won the veto and it got fucked.

debbie queen of ruining everyone's lives

Sandra Bullock and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 11:48 am

When I voted you out it was a last minute decision. I had already hinted to ember that I was going to keep you, I told you I was voting to keep you, max is the only one who cared to save Jerry. At that point Kim and I were over Jerry but we didn’t care how the vote landed. So max said that Jerry would be spending his money but they’d need our votes. Kim and I said fuck it let’s do it but neither of us cared that much to spend our own money or use Kim’s double vote. I told her to save it. Worst case scenario you stay but you’re still on the bottom of a mega alliance. It wasn’t a personal vote. And like I told you, we had to pick between two players that we had an alliance with, whereas Ember had a whole list of people to nominate from. So you were far more expendable to her than us. Don’t know why you continued to choose their side over us when we at least told you afterwards it wasn’t personal. The damage was done, anything I told you would have sounded insincere regardless if it was or not. If we tried appealing to you and tried to make you feel better you would think it’s us being fake so we just kept it real. It wasn’t us conspiring against you. Kim and I just let the guys handle it because we actually did trust you to an extent.

Max, Kim, Debbie, and I had an alliance that’s been around for a while. And while it had been kinda quiet before, it started to get more busy towards the end. Debbie was pissed at us for lying even to her about the vote. I only did it because I think sometimes ignorance is bliss and if she knew it then she might accidentally let it slip or she might feel compelled to intervene somehow. So we kept it on the down low until right before eviction, we told her, and she freaked. Max particularly tried to edit his post about his vote to her because he thought she didn’t see it lmaooooo that was funny. I told her it wasn’t a move against her and we wouldn’t let Jerry get his way. Which is true. I need Jerry as a shield but I don’t need him as my sword.

Debbie accidentally found out about the veto plan anyway. Max/Kim/I/Jerry had made a room but then Jerry left so it was just max/Kim/I and we just ended up talking about the veto stuff in the Debbie room because that was just convenient, not realizing Debbie was completely oblivious. So she asked us about it and we said we didn’t think it was her going up so then that’s when she approached you and you apparently freaked out so then we knew you wanted her up.

I’m taking it personally because I made one small joke in my eviction and you decided to make it about you and say all sorts of shit about me when up until that point I never said anything bad about you, in private or in public. The only reason I mentioned Jaida was because I knew she still disliked me and I mentioned you because you were HOH. Originally I had Ted and Peach but I thought that would be random because Peach didn’t dislike me and then me calling out Ted would erase what I did for him with the raffle. So yes I’m taking it personally. I get the feeling you don’t like ME (as opposed to NTW) and that’s rude as hell because I have always liked you yet you seem to relish in your hate for me. So yes it’s personal to me, k thanks.

I think Dorothy is closest to Ember and so I tried to warn her about ember throwing her under the bus. Once I told her that, her mentality completely changed and I think she came after me. I fucked up by telling her that but I genuinely wanted to protect her and it bit me in the ass.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 11:48 am

Tony Stark wrote:
I get wanting to BD Debbie / Steve, but you needed Embers ass on the block! She just nominated you, you had an easy nom but didn't take it!

She had been honest with me while other people were not. I thought I could get through this round with having original noms that were people that already had the trust completely broken and backdooring someone that I could have the votes for to get out (Debbie). I thought it would have me coming out of the last round with NTW/Kim/max targeting Steve and ember and Steve and ember targeting them. I truly just did not think about the veto being won by Debbie, it was a blind spot and something I wish I had considered before I made my original nominations in the first place

Tony Stark and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Why did you side with ember and Steve’s side over the other initially? Ember nominated you, showing you are expendable to her. The other side only preferred Jerry to you but would have never nominated you from what I can tell

Lol did your relationship with Steve outside the game impact that choice

Not trying to put you on the spot but just curious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 11:50 am

Sandy you were honestly fine by not winning. Why did you win? My alliance had that challenge locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 59 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 63 ... 67  Next