Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+5
Jerry The Mouse
Tony Stark
Batgirl
Squirt
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

The Jury House - Page 54 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 54 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:37 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
She ignored me while I was on the block - later found out it was because of personal stuff which I get - but I already threw her utb to everyone cause I didn't hear from her earlier .. oops   The Jury House - Page 54 1f623 The Jury House - Page 54 1f602

she messaged me the morning of my eviction "when you stay and we actually become a duo" LIKE SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH YOU DRANK THE ENTIRE BAR TO GET ME OUT PUSSY!!!! omfg i was about to rip my tampon out and throw it at her
HAHAHAHAHA

Jebbie is the best couple of the season

Anything involving Jennifer was interesting this season tbh lol, no shade but if you weren't friends or enemies with Jen, you probably were not very interesting

not me being the cracked out bitch of the season

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 54 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:38 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
She ignored me while I was on the block - later found out it was because of personal stuff which I get - but I already threw her utb to everyone cause I didn't hear from her earlier .. oops   The Jury House - Page 54 1f623 The Jury House - Page 54 1f602

she messaged me the morning of my eviction "when you stay and we actually become a duo" LIKE SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH YOU DRANK THE ENTIRE BAR TO GET ME OUT PUSSY!!!! omfg i was about to rip my tampon out and throw it at her
HAHAHAHAHA

Jebbie is the best couple of the season

Anything involving Jennifer was interesting this season tbh lol, no shade but if you weren't friends or enemies with Jen, you probably were not very interesting

not me being the cracked out bitch of the season
We needed it
Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 54 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:40 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Dislike Ember's because Sandy going through a lot rn and probably regretting her move already lol

Honestly that’s what she gets. If she didn’t nominate me Steve would be gone especially with the right noms but she wanted to dO wHaTs BeSt FoR hEr GaMe. Such a clown.

I don’t feel bad

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 54 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:41 pm

She wanted a sexy move but fucked up

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 54 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:42 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
I literally frowned when Jennifer liked everyone else’s goodbye post except mine lmaooo

YOU EVICTING ME AND BUYING POWERS HURT THE MOST EVEN MORE THAN TONYS ASS

If it makes you feel better, if I didn’t waste my money using that extra vote against you, then I would have used it for my eviction and then with the vote steal and two double votes I could have stayed rip.

i could not understand why you of all people went so hard to get me out bc liek i was OBSESSED with you i trusted you the absolute most. i would've turned on steve's ass before yours i was liek oh Sad

I wasn’t pushing hard for you to leave, just go up. But then I wanted to keep the peace plus all the people I thought you trusted I didn’t trust lmao. Sorry boo Sad
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 54 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:43 pm

I think Debbie was gonna put up Jen regardless and would only do a bd
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 54 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:43 pm

the way i went from hoh then out then jerry was hoh then out then sandra, ember better watch ha ass

Tony Stark, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 54 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:45 pm

Tony Stark wrote:

i offered her my first born child and all my money and to give her head i would've accepted that offer

Debbie Jellinsky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 54 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:45 pm

Lmao Arisa accidentally posted the eviction thread of Steve vs Sandra

Sam out here chilling

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 54 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:46 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

i offered her my first born child and all my money and to give her head i would've accepted that offer
Lmaooooo

She is the type of player to not be influenced by anything anyone says and knows what she'd do prior to even winning I think

Debbie Jellinsky likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 54 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:48 pm

I love Debbie so much <333 why did this cast eat though? Well, except for Sandy Cakes

Tony Stark and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 54 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:50 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

Lmaooooo

She is the type of player to not be influenced by anything anyone says and knows what she'd do prior to even winning I think

she's a fucking icon i'm ha biggest fan

Tony Stark and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 54 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:50 pm

The game was 100% unpredictable, and I'm sure arisa/bat saw a lot of strategy behind the scenes
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 54 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:52 pm

She's rly a beast player and has been as big of a target as Steve and hasn't needed to win nearly as much

Sandra Bullock and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 54 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:52 pm

I love Debbie so much <333 why did this cast eat though? Well, except for Sandy Cakes

right like theres very few people i dislike on this cast the rest i love. even manu rios was a baddie

Tony Stark, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Sandra Bullock and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 54 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 54 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60 ... 67  Next