Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+5
Jerry The Mouse
Tony Stark
Batgirl
Squirt
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 60 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

The Jury House - Page 53 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 53 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:26 pm

No one told me about the powers, so I was like damn yall wild when I saw the results The Jury House - Page 53 1f602 The Jury House - Page 53 1f602 Debbie took it so personally when I joked that she's always begging for money hahahaha

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 53 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:27 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
No one told me about the powers, so I was like damn yall wild when I saw the results  The Jury House - Page 53 1f602  The Jury House - Page 53 1f602 Debbie took it so personally when I joked that she's always begging for money hahahaha

me calling you out for absolutely no reason when you said you didn't know just bc i was in such a bad mood i was like if i'm crying in class y'all deserve to have a bad day too!!
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 53 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:27 pm

She ignored me while I was on the block - later found out it was because of personal stuff which I get - but I already threw her utb to everyone cause I didn't hear from her earlier .. oops The Jury House - Page 53 1f623 The Jury House - Page 53 1f602
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 53 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:28 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
No one told me about the powers, so I was like damn yall wild when I saw the results  The Jury House - Page 53 1f602  The Jury House - Page 53 1f602 Debbie took it so personally when I joked that she's always begging for money hahahaha

me calling you out for absolutely no reason when you said you didn't know just bc i was in such a bad mood i was like if i'm crying in class y'all deserve to have a bad day too!!
HAHAHAA it's ok I don't blame you for thinking I was involved, but nah.. I had no clue at the time and was like damn Debbie got connections
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 53 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:28 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
She ignored me while I was on the block - later found out it was because of personal stuff which I get - but I already threw her utb to everyone cause I didn't hear from her earlier .. oops   The Jury House - Page 53 1f623 The Jury House - Page 53 1f602

she messaged me the morning of my eviction "when you stay and we actually become a duo" LIKE SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH YOU DRANK THE ENTIRE BAR TO GET ME OUT PUSSY!!!! omfg i was about to rip my tampon out and throw it at her

Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 53 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:31 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
I literally frowned when Jennifer liked everyone else’s goodbye post except mine lmaooo

YOU EVICTING ME AND BUYING POWERS HURT THE MOST EVEN MORE THAN TONYS ASS

If it makes you feel better, if I didn’t waste my money using that extra vote against you, then I would have used it for my eviction and then with the vote steal and two double votes I could have stayed rip.

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 53 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:32 pm

Tony Stark wrote:

I revealed very little about my money habits in general lmao
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 53 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:32 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
She ignored me while I was on the block - later found out it was because of personal stuff which I get - but I already threw her utb to everyone cause I didn't hear from her earlier .. oops   The Jury House - Page 53 1f623 The Jury House - Page 53 1f602

she messaged me the morning of my eviction "when you stay and we actually become a duo" LIKE SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH YOU DRANK THE ENTIRE BAR TO GET ME OUT PUSSY!!!! omfg i was about to rip my tampon out and throw it at her
HAHAHAHAHA

Jebbie is the best couple of the season

Anything involving Jennifer was interesting this season tbh lol, no shade but if you weren't friends or enemies with Jen, you probably were not very interesting

Jennifer Check and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 53 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:33 pm

Tony Stark wrote:

I revealed very little about my money habits in general lmao
I told anyone who asked me how much money I had LOL

But no one rly asked but Debbie

In Jen's eviction, she was tryna scrape funds from me but hell no
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 53 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:33 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
I literally frowned when Jennifer liked everyone else’s goodbye post except mine lmaooo

If it makes you feel better, if I didn’t waste my money using that extra vote against you, then I would have used it for my eviction and then with the vote steal and two double votes I could have stayed rip.
:'[ sad...

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 53 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:35 pm

I’m conflicted on if I should like Embers post about nominating Sandy because I like to dislike Ember’s posts but also I want Sandy to know she’s a clown

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 53 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:35 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:

i could not understand why you of all people went so hard to get me out bc liek i was OBSESSED with you i trusted you the absolute most. i would've turned on steve's ass before yours i was liek oh Sad

Tony Stark, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 53 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:36 pm

Dislike Ember's because Sandy going through a lot rn and probably regretting her move already lol

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 53 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 8:36 pm

I’m conflicted on if I should like Embers post about nominating Sandy because I like to dislike Ember’s posts but also I want Sandy to know she’s a clown

arisa said it not ember you got the best of both worlds

Tony Stark and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Why did we even think Ember was going to get to do this lol it's f4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 53 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 53 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 60 ... 67  Next