Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+5
Jerry The Mouse
Tony Stark
Batgirl
Squirt
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

The Jury House - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 3:49 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
When you were on the block she sent two me drafts of what to send you - one being sassy and the other being nice lmaoooo I told her to do the nice one though <3 then you called her out for being fake lmaoooo she shoulda sent the sassy one, it was so funny.
I wouldn't have called her out then lol

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 3:49 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Ember HATES Kim. Sam wants her out.

I honestly find her so hilarious. She kinda petty and I’m here for it. I honestly didn’t realize she was at first but I appealed to that part of her and we got along so well <3 she would tell me all the shit that people would say about me like Sandy and we would have a laugh. We also loved getting underneath’s Ember’s skin. We would talk about what we could do to send her spiraling and pretty much anything worked. I loved disliking her messages and watching her freak. She would rant so hard about it, and it made Kim and I cackle. We also talked about Tony being a hot ass mess which I think I spoke to with every person. even when Tony left I was depressed because I couldn’t gossip about anyone Sad we thought you were a hot mess <3 nothing malicious though it was fun you kept us entertained

why did everyone like fucking with ember so much LMAO

She’s like a bear we like to poke. Her reactions are gold <3
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 3:51 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Ember HATES Kim. Sam wants her out.

I honestly find her so hilarious. She kinda petty and I’m here for it. I honestly didn’t realize she was at first but I appealed to that part of her and we got along so well <3 she would tell me all the shit that people would say about me like Sandy and we would have a laugh. We also loved getting underneath’s Ember’s skin. We would talk about what we could do to send her spiraling and pretty much anything worked. I loved disliking her messages and watching her freak. She would rant so hard about it, and it made Kim and I cackle. We also talked about Tony being a hot ass mess which I think I spoke to with every person. even when Tony left I was depressed because I couldn’t gossip about anyone Sad we thought you were a hot mess <3 nothing malicious though it was fun you kept us entertained

why did everyone like fucking with ember so much LMAO

Honestly, she's really nice and I'm sure is a kind person outside of the game 2

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 3:51 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
i think i had the worst identity guesses ever for tony. for the first 3 days i thought tony was sophia for absolutely no reason. then i was like no tony isn't that much of a prick. then i thought it was moe the rest of the time until i realized moe was drunk tweeting and tony was absolutely fine.
I am Sophia...just trying out a new strategy LOL

ahh the spiraling and being absolutely insane strategy got it
HAHAHA

after Cruella left I really thought I was on good behavior too ngl...

bro you reminded me of the squirrel from ice age whos an absolute fucking wreck
njdsjkdfsfdhnahahahah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:00 pm

Kim is a sweetheart <3 I love her. She offered to give me enough money for immunity this round and I told her no. Max is amazing too. And Debbie <3 i was never gonna pick between any of them

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:02 pm

the way i think i just realized who tony is.

i love debbie too, she's great i really wish i put up squirt instead of her or sam

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:04 pm

Okay while we at it I have some confessions I wanna make
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:05 pm

lord
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:05 pm

All I know is NTW was a flop. Oopsies. 🤭

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:06 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
the way i think i just realized who tony is.

i love debbie too, she's great i really wish i put up squirt instead of her or sam
Oh no! Lol The Jury House - Page 28 1f605

I had such an up and down with debbie The Jury House - Page 28 1f602
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:06 pm

It was me who created all those “___’s Angels” rooms which I immediately regretted because it took up so much space and for no reason. I also thought Nagisa was a female so that was a mess too lmaoo. I also did 24 Hours/Twenty Four Hours and all the giant alliances that were fake.

Well, almost all of them. I did not do the female alliance room. Who made that?

Batgirl, Tony Stark, Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Check and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:07 pm

that was me while black out drunk

Tony Stark and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:07 pm

I love that the “🤭” emoji has pissed off so many people lmaoooo. It’s my favorite emoji to use this season.

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

i thought nagisa was too help

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 28 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 4:08 pm

When Batgirl started creating the rooms for real I was dying. Arisa told her not to do them and she did them anyway lmaooooo I felt so bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 28 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 67  Next