Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+5
Jerry The Mouse
Tony Stark
Batgirl
Squirt
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

The Jury House - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 42 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 7:57 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
It was so funny. Sandy told me about how Dorothy was shady because she wouldn’t share her color in the five person room we had (+Jerry and Kim). Meanwhile Dorothy told me what color she had so I already knew <3. So Sandy got all excited “I know what color she is” and in my head in like “welcome to the present betch, wbk this”. But yeah she said that Sam told her all about it and how it makes sense and that she gotta take out that alliance. Where’s her clown makeup?

i genuinely think she has worms for brains. like everything she does confuses me. there's nothing going on up there. and it makes sense bevause who the fuck would choose sandra bullock as a character in the first place that was her first mistake. worms.

If she’s who I think she is I’m going to laugh my ass off because this wouldn’t be the first time she graduated from clown college clownclown

i have zero idea who she is. her, kim and dorothy are the people i had absolutely no guesses for
Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 42 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 7:57 pm

Predictions on HOH winner?

I guess Steve
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 42 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 7:59 pm

maybe ember she loves movies

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 42 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 7:59 pm

Predictions on HOH winner?

I guess Steve
I'll go Ember
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Jennifer Check wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
It was so funny. Sandy told me about how Dorothy was shady because she wouldn’t share her color in the five person room we had (+Jerry and Kim). Meanwhile Dorothy told me what color she had so I already knew <3. So Sandy got all excited “I know what color she is” and in my head in like “welcome to the present betch, wbk this”. But yeah she said that Sam told her all about it and how it makes sense and that she gotta take out that alliance. Where’s her clown makeup?

i genuinely think she has worms for brains. like everything she does confuses me. there's nothing going on up there. and it makes sense bevause who the fuck would choose sandra bullock as a character in the first place that was her first mistake. worms.

If she’s who I think she is I’m going to laugh my ass off because this wouldn’t be the first time she graduated from clown college clownclown

i have zero idea who she is. her, kim and dorothy are the people i had absolutely no guesses for
Same here, along with Debbie

Max I think ik lol
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 42 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 8:00 pm

Colors comp got everyone fucked up LOL

I only shared with you, debbie
...and steve/jen LOL
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 42 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 8:00 pm

i thought max was oomf but then i realized oomf was redacted
Back to top Go down

Dorothy hid it pretty well at first but I clocked her after a while. I probably would have clocked her sooner if I spoke with her more but the cast was so huge and I was lazy do I didn’t lmao.

Kim took me a while because I thought the person behind them was someone else lmfao.

And Sandy probably took me the longest since we rarely talk but her little defensive posts were a giveaway lmaoo.
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 42 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 8:01 pm

Dorothy hid it pretty well at first but I clocked her after a while. I probably would have clocked her sooner if I spoke with her more but the cast was so huge and I was lazy do I didn’t lmao.

Kim took me a while because I thought the person behind them was someone else lmfao.

And Sandy probably took me the longest since we rarely talk but her little defensive posts were a giveaway lmaoo.
Lmao I think you and dorothy have similar humor

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 42 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 8:01 pm

i thought sandra was me for a second but with proper grammar...

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 42 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 8:03 pm

omg ember hoh...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 42 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 8:03 pm

Haha probably Tony. Love her outside of this <3

Anyway Ember HOH means Sandy/Sam noms lmfao

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Oop we were right aout ember winning
Back to top Go down

I’m going to die laughing if veto is won and used to force Steve on the block again
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Haha probably Tony. Love her outside of this <3

Anyway Ember HOH means Sandy/Sam noms lmfao
Would it make sense to nom Steve actually lmao

Otherwise he could be BD.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 42 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 42 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 67  Next