Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+5
Jerry The Mouse
Tony Stark
Batgirl
Squirt
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 57 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

The Jury House - Page 48 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 48 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 3:19 pm

Squirt and I have a love hate relationship <3
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 48 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 3:21 pm

I don't get it but more power to you two  The Jury House - Page 48 1f602  The Jury House - Page 48 2764  

What happened b/w yall hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 48 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 3:23 pm

I’m not evil, just pragmatic. The last game I made finals in, I was overlooked because I didn’t have ~anything~ to add to my resume. I was nominated many times and early on, I didn’t win anything pivotal if at all, etc. And I already believed the jury hated me. So I needed SOMETHING to fall back on and I figured that would be a nice bullet point to add, coupled in with me being deliberately over the top obnoxious and still having a decent social game behind the scenes. It just didn’t on out the way I wanted it too and now I seem like Morgan 2.0 rip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 48 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 3:24 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
I don't get it but more power to you two  The Jury House - Page 48 1f602  The Jury House - Page 48 2764  

Squirt and I barely spoke. Neither of us wanted to push too hard to fake a convo. He told me Cruella was shady, I kinda hinted at that to Cruella, Squirt stopped talking to me lmaoooo. Oh and then I made passive aggressive remarks on the thread a lot oops
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 48 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 3:27 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

Squirt and I barely spoke. Neither of us wanted to push too hard to fake a convo. He told me Cruella was shady, I kinda hinted at that to Cruella, Squirt stopped talking to me lmaoooo. Oh and then I made passive aggressive remarks on the thread a lot oops

LMAO during Cruella's hoh, I was so pissed she was targeting two of the only people who still kinda trusted me, so I gave Jen $ for immunity and helped squirt win veto. Cruella's HOH was so damn annoying, we ended up with MATT leaving? Srsly

Can you tell the turtle I always vouched for him and spoke highly of him to you
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 48 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 3:32 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
I’m not evil, just pragmatic. The last game I made finals in, I was overlooked because I didn’t have ~anything~ to add to my resume. I was nominated many times and early on, I didn’t win anything pivotal if at all, etc. And I already believed the jury hated me. So I needed SOMETHING to fall back on and I figured that would be a nice bullet point to add, coupled in with me being deliberately over the top obnoxious and still having a decent social game behind the scenes. It just didn’t on out the way I wanted it too and now I seem like Morgan 2.0 rip
Lmao I didn't know you ever made finals!!! but belated congrats  The Jury House - Page 48 1f62d

I don't think anyone actually hated you but Squirt though. I wouldn't compare yourself to Morgan lol - she was getting dragged in final 2 questioning.... I do think some of the personal comments were extremely inappropriate and awkward. The comments in the final 2 questioning about her relationship with her parents LMAO... so bizarre

As a viewer, I was confused what she did!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 48 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 3:33 pm

I was so glad Matt ended up throwing in the towel because I would have been so fucked a lot earlier lmaooo. I would have been exposed even more. I wanted them to both stay though they were amazing. I woulda voted Matt out anyway but it woulda looked really bad on me because we had moved past me voting against him the first time around lmao. And I didn’t wanna end up like Ted where he just straight up left me on read.

And lmao squirt and I are not close
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 48 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 3:37 pm

Such stupid final noms when you're the house target lol. I hated Cruella for not targeting Steve who just nominated 4 of us in your stupid alliance(including HER)... I was so happy she had to nominate like 4 people Razz serves you right!

Lol poor Ted Sad he was so loyal and nice honestly, I hate he was pissed on his way out but it was funny ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 48 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 3:40 pm

Yeah she really should have done better and she flopped. Imagine how the game would be different if she did.

I’m content with Ted not making jury whoops <3
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 48 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 3:42 pm

It was agonizing to me. Like in one way, Kim shooting at Cruella was too early tbh, since she's not on Cruella's radar at all, but on the other hand, Cruella's noms showed she dgaf about her by not going after Steve Steve threw that veto during Cruella's HOH, showing how safe he felt too lol

LOL why? Idk who he is at all, but he seems nice
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 48 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 3:43 pm

Are you disliking sandra's posts lmfao

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 48 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 3:47 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Are you disliking sandra's posts lmfao

🤭

Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 48 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 3:49 pm

LMFAO I joined you for a few

Not too much on Sandra tho  The Jury House - Page 48 1f62d she's played a good game still, just flopped on her HOH, but we all been there  The Jury House - Page 48 1f605 ....

Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 48 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 3:49 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
It was agonizing to me. Like in one way, Kim shooting at Cruella was too early tbh, since she's not on Cruella's radar at all, but on the other hand, Cruella's noms showed she dgaf about her by not going after Steve  Steve threw that veto during Cruella's HOH, showing how safe he felt too lol

LOL why? Idk who he is at all, but he seems nice

Cruella was a hot ass mess and I’m pretty sure that she was sniffing glue before she signed in because she was so all over the place. None of her tactics ever made any sense and she would randomly believe me despite me throwing her under the bus many times LMAOOOOOO poor girl I owe her some dinner sometime whoops.

I don’t hate Ted. He okay <3

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 48 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 3:51 pm

Lmao she had 50 alliance group chats, love her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 48 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 48 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 57 ... 67  Next