Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+5
Jerry The Mouse
Tony Stark
Batgirl
Squirt
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 47 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

The Jury House - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 3:39 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
That is hilarious lol, Moe doesn't even use punctuation!!! can't believe I was as messy as MOE, bc I rly cannot remember 3/4 of what I did  The Jury House - Page 27 1f602

Yeah as if Negasonic wasn't obvious to begin with....then the one pager max rant probably sealed the deal for everyone  The Jury House - Page 27 1f602

Ew at Morgan, I hope she was one of the prejury flops and I hope she wept when she read my masterpiece
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 3:42 pm

i think i had the worst identity guesses ever for tony. for the first 3 days i thought tony was sophia for absolutely no reason. then i was like no tony isn't that much of a prick. then i thought it was moe the rest of the time until i realized moe was drunk tweeting and tony was absolutely fine.

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 3:42 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
That is hilarious lol, Moe doesn't even use punctuation!!! can't believe I was as messy as MOE, bc I rly cannot remember 3/4 of what I did  The Jury House - Page 27 1f602

Yeah as if Negasonic wasn't obvious to begin with....then the one pager max rant probably sealed the deal for everyone  The Jury House - Page 27 1f602

Ew at Morgan, I hope she was one of the prejury flops and I hope she wept when she read my masterpiece

would she even be brought back didnt she stalk people
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 3:43 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
i think i had the worst identity guesses ever for tony. for the first 3 days i thought tony was sophia for absolutely no reason. then i was like no tony isn't that much of a prick. then i thought it was moe the rest of the time until i realized moe was drunk tweeting and tony was absolutely fine.
I am Sophia...just trying out a new strategy LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 3:44 pm

Ember HATES Kim. Sam wants her out.

I honestly find her so hilarious. She kinda petty and I’m here for it. I honestly didn’t realize she was at first but I appealed to that part of her and we got along so well <3 she would tell me all the shit that people would say about me like Sandy and we would have a laugh. We also loved getting underneath’s Ember’s skin. We would talk about what we could do to send her spiraling and pretty much anything worked. I loved disliking her messages and watching her freak. She would rant so hard about it, and it made Kim and I cackle. We also talked about Tony being a hot ass mess which I think I spoke to with every person. even when Tony left I was depressed because I couldn’t gossip about anyone Sad we thought you were a hot mess <3 nothing malicious though it was fun you kept us entertained

Arisa Cox, Kim Ki-Jung and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 3:44 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

???? HUH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 3:45 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:

The way Moe made a random tweet that I thought was sketch so I sent him a coy DM where it was a Tony stark gif but he didn’t do anything and now in hindsight he probs thought I was drunk oops

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 3:46 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

Yea they made a horror movie based on her. It’s called It Follows

Jennifer Check likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 3:46 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:

ahh the spiraling and being absolutely insane strategy got it

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 3:47 pm

I honestly find her so hilarious. She kinda petty and I’m here for it. I honestly didn’t realize she was at first but I appealed to that part of her and we got along so well <3 she would tell me all the shit that people would say about me like Sandy and we would have a laugh. We also loved getting underneath’s Ember’s skin. We would talk about what we could do to send her spiraling and pretty much anything worked. I loved disliking her messages and watching her freak. She would rant so hard about it, and it made Kim and I cackle. We also talked about Tony being a hot ass mess which I think I spoke to with every person. even when Tony left I was depressed because I couldn’t gossip about anyone Sad we thought you were a hot mess <3 nothing malicious though it was fun you kept us entertained
She sucks at arguing

LOL should have kept me then to keep your gossip sessions alive
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 3:48 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:

The way Moe made a random tweet that I thought was sketch so I sent him a coy DM where it was a Tony stark gif but he didn’t do anything and now in hindsight he probs thought I was drunk oops

please i was doing the same shit whenever tony would tell me what he was doing id be like "hey moe what are you up to today!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 3:48 pm

When you were on the block she sent two me drafts of what to send you - one being sassy and the other being nice lmaoooo I told her to do the nice one though <3 then you called her out for being fake lmaoooo she shoulda sent the sassy one, it was so funny.

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

why did everyone like fucking with ember so much LMAO

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:

HAHAHA

after Cruella left I really thought I was on good behavior too ngl...
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 3:49 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:

HAHAHA

after Cruella left I really thought I was on good behavior too ngl...

bro you reminded me of the squirrel from ice age whos an absolute fucking wreck

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 27 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 47 ... 67  Next