Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+5
Jerry The Mouse
Tony Stark
Batgirl
Squirt
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 46 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

The Jury House - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 2:52 pm

Yes and he stayed unanimously despite having such a huge target. Mad respect. The others are ridiculous. And he even mentioned it after the eviction that he stayed unanimously lmaooo what a badass.

But yeah the vote would have tied in a normal eviction and I would have stayed. Sandy really wanted Steve gone. I think she had bad noms but she had a good idea. Just wish she threw up ember who I think is probably the glue holding that group together

Sam Gardner and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 2:55 pm

Yes I vote for steve over anyone at this point if he's in the end, but I could be convinced by anyone left ngl
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 2:57 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Yes and he stayed unanimously despite having such a huge target. Mad respect. The others are ridiculous. And he even mentioned it after the eviction that he stayed unanimously lmaooo what a badass.

But yeah the vote would have tied in a normal eviction and I would have stayed. Sandy really wanted Steve gone. I think she had bad noms but she had a good idea. Just wish she threw up ember who I think is probably the glue holding that group together
Sandy wanted to make a big move cuz she didn't want jury to think she's not playing and/or coasting - she told me something like that b4 I left
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 2:58 pm

Yes she was all over my dick about that too. How she wanted to make a big move but then she didn’t lmaooo. She’s a clown player applying to Clown University with the rest of us bozos
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 3:00 pm

Lol good chance she's in jury tonight if max, kim, and deb all quarantine out of there. That would be interesting to see play out

Jen and I discussed a while ago this season had too many powers. 2 DPOV in pre-jury is kind of insane lol

But that's ending after tonight I think

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 3:01 pm

Cruella and Warhead were obvious, I clocked Warhead like hour one of this game

Idk jen for sure

I thought James was Squirt help lol

Sandra Bullock and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 3:02 pm

Squirt was obvious lmao.

It took me a while to clock you Tony. I thought you were another hot mess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 3:02 pm

Can someone explain the Kim hate lmao how did she talk with you all? Everyone hates her and idk why

Kim Ki-Jung and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 3:03 pm

Lol I tried really hard to hide myself The Jury House - Page 25 1f605
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 3:07 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Can someone explain the Kim hate lmao how did she talk with you all? Everyone hates her and idk why
Who found her annoying besides me? I mean no trusted me, but she really gave me nothing and at the same time always tried to very obviously extract info. Leave me on read, then come back with some annoying bs message, repeat. Ember did the same shit with her msgs to me, but at least she wasn't as bad

Jaida loved her, Ted loved her, Cruella had her in top 3 rankings, before she turned on her for no reason lol, you loved her
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 3:10 pm

For the record I don't hate her lmao, I don't have any strong, negative feelings for anyone in this game  The Jury House - Page 25 1f602 In 10 days, most of us will go about our lives never talking to each other

I'm totally willing to vote for her because she's played well from my standard. I struggle saying anyone is undeserving because I know how competitive this game has been since the jump and you have to be doing something right to make it this far
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 3:14 pm

tony i dont have a clue who you are i thought you were moe for so long.

i loved kim in the game but the fact that she was online buying powers to evict me then told me she was evicting me at the exact moment the voting deadline passed pissed me the fuck off. like at least have the decency to tell people beforehand. she's a whole dick for that and i will not vote for her idgaf whos she's next too. i'm usually not petty but that was so fucking irritating.

but yeah way too many powers
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 3:18 pm

LOL Moe gg, love that guy The Jury House - Page 25 1f602

Oh right I forgot you aren't a fan of her LOL

Yeah I mean I don't care about jury management personally lmao, but she sucked at it - she dropped the ball big time with me and Jen
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 3:18 pm

Everyone thought Tony was Moe. It made me lol. Someone told me who Negasonic was after 1 sentence 😂

Tony Stark, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Sandra Bullock and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 3:19 pm

LIEK WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ITS BOTHERING ME SO MUCH.

i’m not usually petty but she was so damn fake to me that bothered me to no end

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 25 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 46 ... 67  Next