Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+5
Jerry The Mouse
Tony Stark
Batgirl
Squirt
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 45 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

The Jury House - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 2:03 pm

ember drives me fucking nuts with her social game i had her and debbie last on my rankings the entire time

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 2:05 pm

LMAOOOOO I really wanted to make sure that the spotlight was off of me. Jennifer you scared the shit out of me because I had no idea if you wanted to murder me or not lmfaooooo. But I loved it anyway.

Sam<3 I still adore him. We had such a weird relationship bc personally we got along but gamewise we always disagreed. his biggest targets were kim and debbie who were aligned with me. so I get why he voted me out. dorothy was probably in his ear too lmfao.

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 2:07 pm

It was about Jennifer, Negasonic & Cruella

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 2:09 pm

Ember is so funny. She will message me daily with a "hey how are you, it's a beautiful day" but then Max would tell me about how she's spazzing out because the vote didnt go a certain way or she was crying about not winning a comp even though she was clearly throwing. idk i thought she hit menopause or something b/c those mood swings<3

Oh yeah the jerry vote thing was so fucking funny.

She asked me if i would vote jerry out, i said depends on noms, she said what if sandra was against him, i said thats a good option. so then later when sandra went up my sloppy ass tried to campaign against sandy lmfaooooo. i told dorothy and dorothy told sandra and ember lmfao. so ember got upset and tried convincing me to turn on jerry. jerry was such a shady fuck though so i didnt trust him anymore anyway. so then later i found out more tea and i told ember that jerry can choke. so she assumed that meant i was keeping sandra. then the vote flip happened and she saw the eviction results and came to me with "i am soooooooooooooooooo sad and upset that you voted the opposite of how i told you. you LIED to me" i was like gurl cry me a river and calm your tits and when I tell you she freaked, she FREAKED. she got so pissy and started getting mad at me and I had to tell her that I'm not even in her longterm plans and she got so hilariously mad. I feel like she was probably punching her wall irl meanwhile I was eating a snowcone<3

Tony Stark, Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 2:09 pm

Arisa Cox wrote:
It was about Jennifer, Negasonic & Cruella

FUCK CRUELLA AND I SAID THAT SHIT

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 2:10 pm

nawt my good sis cruella i could spot that pretentious asshole anywhere.

i think that's so funny that you didn't know i was actually with you. i trusted you and jerry the most even though i was in a whole ass 7 person alliance with steve and all them, i was ready to flip my dr was just complaining about how much i hated it
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 2:11 pm

she really does not know how to handle games the way she always had a meltdown when she lost a competition i was liek girl...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 2:13 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:

i think that's so funny that you didn't know i was actually with you. i trusted you and jerry the most even though i was in a whole ass 7 person alliance with steve and all them, i was ready to flip my dr was just complaining about how much i hated it

I wanted to believe you were good but it was hard to tell. You went up and down in my rankings but I was scared about your giant alliance. why did everyone hate that alliance? max said he hated it too lmfao. and sam told sandra about that alliance so I guess he didnt trust it long term either?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 2:15 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
she really does not know how to handle games the way she always had a meltdown when she lost a competition i was liek girl...

It was so bizarre b/c I never saw that lmfao. She was always such a sweetheart to me but after Max told me about her other half, it just made the whole fake nice act so funny. Then she sent me this hilariously bitchy message when Sandra won HOH. She was like "GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR TALK WITH SANDRA" but like I knew she hated me via Max so the whole thing sounded so sassy lmfaoooo. I'm not even mad at her or anything. She's a whole act and I think it's cute. I wouldn't mind her winning but she gotta cool down or get some dick or something. She be acting like my grandma when you take away the sugar bowl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 2:16 pm

There are so many pages in here lmfao im not reading all that.

Do I have any other fans?
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 2:21 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:

I wanted to believe you were good but it was hard to tell. You went up and down in my rankings but I was scared about your giant alliance. why did everyone hate that alliance? max said he hated it too lmfao. and sam told sandra about that alliance so I guess he didnt trust it long term either?

i literally just hated how it was made so randomly and like with people on the bottom of rankings. me and max hadn't even spoken yet when it was made. i didnt trust dorothy for shit, didn't trust ember either, didnt trust max. i wanted to nominate dorothy not debbie. i actually wanted to work with debbie but like everyone (steve) was like no dont do that to the alliance like it was a fucking trap. it helped for a while but like once matt was evicted it went to shit.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 2:22 pm

There are so many pages in here lmfao im not reading all that.

Do I have any other fans?

tbh everyone in here likes you, webby hasn't showed up since you posted that gif of him dancing to jury and squirt pops in to drag jerry and leaves

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 2:25 pm

Omg I thought everyone hated me lmfao

I miss webby Sad I noticed he hasn’t shown up.

Squirt lmaoooo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 2:26 pm

Dorothy is shady as hell and I guess her closest allies are Ember and Sandy. Possibly Sam.

Honestly if Steve makes it to the end, it’s gotta be a unanimous win right?
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 2:45 pm

Dorothy is shady as hell and I guess her closest allies are Ember and Sandy. Possibly Sam.

Honestly if Steve makes it to the end, it’s gotta be a unanimous win right?

oh for sure. i would listen to both of them though if he was next to debbie but anyone else i would pick steve over. i genuinely cannot believe they kept him like they just made him look like the greatest player alive. i do think debbie is phenomenal though but she has relied heavily on powers. i guess steve has now too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 24 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 45 ... 67  Next