Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+5
Jerry The Mouse
Tony Stark
Batgirl
Squirt
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 40 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

The Jury House - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 5:34 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Squirt wrote:
It’s interesting that you chose Ember, Steve, and myself to be the ones you cut ties with, when they were the ones most willing to work with you LMAO

their lack of communication made me think otherwise
Jerry was playing for like 7th or 8th if he stuck with them

And that's exactly how I felt about it, they would've dragged me along until they felt like I was expendable bc no one made any long term plans with me on that side of the house!

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 5:36 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Squirt wrote:
It’s interesting that you chose Ember, Steve, and myself to be the ones you cut ties with, when they were the ones most willing to work with you LMAO
I'm pretty sure Jerry would have thrown that HOH if he could, but it fell into his lap. He had no reason to shoot at anyone atp, right Jerry?

Literally terrible luck lmao
Yeah it was unfortunate for you, but you had no other option. Lmfao I totally support your HOH reign totally, except for the renom, and even then, I understand why you did it

And that's all I'd like, I think it was an ok HOH, not a great one by any means, but getting out a possible goat, the last real one, was important to me, and I'm sorry if you're offended by that Squirt but you didn't vote twice, no way you could've gotten any jury votes which made you perfect to bring to the end which made you staying around dangerous

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 5:37 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
i hate to say it but... i think if i stayed y'all would've not be here. am i going to giggle about it? perhaps.
I would have kept you like for sure for sure but I thought you were evil for
a) telling Debbie what I told you/scapegoating me for her nomination
b) not getting mad at Dorothy for saying the exact same thing Debbie said(half the reason you said you nom her omg) Instead, you picked her with HG choice!!! HAHA
c) NWT told me you told him about what I told you about the alliance of 8 making a new chat with just 7
d) colors lie

HAHAHA <3
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 5:38 pm

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Squirt wrote:

their lack of communication made me think otherwise
Jerry was playing for like 7th or 8th if he stuck with them

And that's exactly how I felt about it, they would've dragged me along until they felt like I was expendable bc no one made any long term plans with me on that side of the house!
Yeah, exactly. You were expendable

That HOH you won was unfortunate because it MADE you show cards early

You would have placed way higher if someone else won

Jerry The Mouse likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 5:39 pm

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Squirt wrote:
I'm pretty sure Jerry would have thrown that HOH if he could, but it fell into his lap. He had no reason to shoot at anyone atp, right Jerry?

Literally terrible luck lmao
Yeah it was unfortunate for you, but you had no other option. Lmfao I totally support your HOH reign totally, except for the renom, and even then, I understand why you did it

And that's all I'd like, I think it was an ok HOH, not a great one by any means, but getting out a possible goat, the last real one, was important to me, and I'm sorry if you're offended by that Squirt but you didn't vote twice, no way you could've gotten any jury votes which made you perfect to bring to the end which made you staying around dangerous
I still think Sam renom would have been better tbh
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 5:40 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
so glad to have my showmance back, and Tony, she is mine and I am hers, there's no point in getting in between this

jennerry forever omfg best bbq showmance in existence💘
:* I am happy to 3rd wheel this forever

Jerry The Mouse and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 5:41 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
i hate to say it but... i think if i stayed y'all would've not be here. am i going to giggle about it? perhaps.
I would have kept you like for sure for sure but I thought you were evil for
a) telling Debbie what I told you/scapegoating me for her nomination
b) not getting mad at Dorothy for saying the exact same thing Debbie said(half the reason you said you nom her omg) Instead, you picked her with HG choice!!! HAHA
c) NWT told me you told him about what I told you about the alliance of 8 making a new chat with just 7
d) colors lie

HAHAHA <3
I also asked Jen who her noms would be if she stayed and she never told me! The trust wasn't there Sad it was one-sided
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 5:43 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
well me and Tony discussed it bc we knew we could switch it but that would've REALLY isolated us and put all of our eggs in your basket, which low key looking back now might have worked out better but with Steve and Ember winning the next two HOH's it screwed us, but we wanted to keep you, it just wasn't logical to game wise at the time, the only reason I lied about it was bc you asked and I said Yes I was keeping you bc me and Tony hadn't talked yet so i didn't know and I didn't wanna say no but I shouldn't have just said yes either so I'm sorry about that, you did deserve better there and I wish I did it differently

why do i want to k word myself over this omg i'm so upset?? it's okay i'm just glad that voting me out lead to both of your downfalls and the jennvoodoo was so real. it warms my heart bc i KNOW we would all still be in😭
If you had shown me some trust when you were otb I would have kept you in a heartbeat and spent money on powers LOL
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 5:43 pm

Only ppl in the game I ever gave a penny to were you two, apart from that, ye...idc sry lol gl with campaigning for funds every week Debbie

Jerry The Mouse likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 5:45 pm

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Also Tony take a little heat off me, I'm pretty sure I asked you if we should save Jenn and you said no lmao so I really did try Jenn, I think you threw Tony utb the round before and he was pissed about that too
I said no for reasons I mentioned above

And I would have been willing to leave Deb squad if I thought Jen was with it The Jury House - Page 13 1f62d
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 5:47 pm

Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Squirt wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
And Squirt, you literally lied to me about the vote the night before so I knew you couldn't trust you. Also Steve and Ember have been a duo the whole time!!! Steve admitted to it to me in private yesterday. And lastly, I've battled back in a game myself and also played a game where someone who didn't deserve to make it, made it to the end, got dragged, Megan the Stallion in BBQ 8, so getting rid of you after Web left if things didn't go my way with Ember, just ensured that wouldn't happen. Call it irrational but you didn't deserve to be here based on how you'd been playing and I had sentiment for what Sam had done so I wasn't upset with how it went besides the fact that Ember eventually got rid of me. But you going home, I have no issue that that happened, that's why I put you up

Some people don’t like easy money and that’s ok! I would have never come after you and neither would have Ember!  You did amazing though! Maybe one day you will win like Arisa said 💓💓💓 As long as your happy with your choices that’s what matters, you don’t have to justify any of your moves. You just had a lot to say and I’m glad you were able to get it off your chest during my eviction. Same with Tony and Jenn, I’m glad we’re all here to be able to discuss it now 💓💓

NTW has been constantly jabbing me saying how bad of an HOH that was so now I'm sensitive about it  The Jury House - Page 13 1f605 and how would I know you wouldn't have come for me if you're blatantly lying to me about votes. Those things typically don't correlate but ya, here we are lmaoo
You played rly well, and something out of your control(winning luck HOH) and Steve winning veto is what fucked you over most. I think it would have been better if sam was renom though
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 5:49 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Also Tony take a little heat off me, I'm pretty sure I asked you if we should save Jenn and you said no lmao so I really did try Jenn, I think you threw Tony utb the round before and he was pissed about that too

naur u see i never threw tony under the bus it was ALL debbie and then for some reason everyone decided to believe her not me sjddysusjs. i was like ??? this woman has like crack in her vagina or something. debbie amazes me i adore her. i know you did and i respect whatever you had to to for your game tbh
Lmao tbh I didn't care about the backdoor situation hahahaha because that was after she thought I threw her utb

I also felt bad for her ass after that too ngl
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 5:50 pm

Squirt wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Squirt wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
And Squirt, you literally lied to me about the vote the night before so I knew you couldn't trust you. Also Steve and Ember have been a duo the whole time!!! Steve admitted to it to me in private yesterday. And lastly, I've battled back in a game myself and also played a game where someone who didn't deserve to make it, made it to the end, got dragged, Megan the Stallion in BBQ 8, so getting rid of you after Web left if things didn't go my way with Ember, just ensured that wouldn't happen. Call it irrational but you didn't deserve to be here based on how you'd been playing and I had sentiment for what Sam had done so I wasn't upset with how it went besides the fact that Ember eventually got rid of me. But you going home, I have no issue that that happened, that's why I put you up

Some people don’t like easy money and that’s ok! I would have never come after you and neither would have Ember!  You did amazing though! Maybe one day you will win like Arisa said 💓💓💓 As long as your happy with your choices that’s what matters, you don’t have to justify any of your moves. You just had a lot to say and I’m glad you were able to get it off your chest during my eviction. Same with Tony and Jenn, I’m glad we’re all here to be able to discuss it now 💓💓

NTW has been constantly jabbing me saying how bad of an HOH that was so now I'm sensitive about it  The Jury House - Page 13 1f605 and how would I know you wouldn't have come for me if you're blatantly lying to me about votes. Those things typically don't correlate but ya, here we are lmaoo

I lied to everyone that night lmao, I didn’t even vote! So, I don’t know why you would have thought I was so against you LMAO, but you’re a smart player, as is everyone else, so I guess what you can’t fill with facts you would fill with assumptions and probability. NTW was right about your HOH. Not because it was dumb to take me out. The nomination choices weren’t dumb per say, but you were already working with everyone at that point that you could have just as well cut off a stronger player and had the same amount of blood on your hands.
I agree with this

Jerry didn't make a "dumb" move though by any means
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 5:53 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
I said no for reasons I mentioned above

And I would have been willing to leave Deb squad if I thought Jen was with it  The Jury House - Page 13 1f62d
I was not loyal to "the 4" of me, kim, ntw, and deb

It was a fake group and I'd been saying that, but I think no one believed me

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 5:54 pm

Ember's game is so underrated, she's playing so well..but DOROTHY is fucken killing it. She's the dark horse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 13 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 40 ... 67  Next