Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+5
Jerry The Mouse
Tony Stark
Batgirl
Squirt
Arisa Cox
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

The Jury House - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:24 am

I wonder if Debbie and Sandra planned this together. I think they are pretty close but I could be wrong

Hahahah I want to get back in so badly fml it looks so fun right now!!!
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:25 am

i dont omg i'm having fun watching i was so stressed in that game i was at the point of vomiting everytime someone spoke to me and i'm not even joking. and i honestly could see that happening

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:30 am

Idk who even has sandras back at this point lmao. I hope she has Debbie and ofc Sam

I felt nervous with anyone winning HOH besides Jerry’s HOH HAHAHA but I felt so safe with Steve the round I left
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:31 am

I don’t even watch big brother lmfao but I love bbq
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:35 am

yeah her and sam are best friends from what i know. lmao this game is so sick it really is idk who the hell is with who i think everyone is with everyone.

i love big brother, i only started playing long games in december and then bbq a few months ago, i would definitely play another season in like a few months i need a BREAK!!

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:43 am

Lmao everyone is with everyone!!!! It’s such a clusterfuck, I love it

Big brother the show is very cringe at times.. like in bb22 , I never saw the episode, but there’s like a time machine or some shit and Cody says “where did they go”.. CRINGE. I also kind of feel there is no room for actually campaigning for votes. Evictions often seem certain when the two noms are finalized . But overall I love the concept of a social experiment like it! Very interesting

Ohhhhhh I need a permanent break too hahaha, unless the theme is something I cannot resist …. But even then it’s unlikely . I’m drained
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:45 am

Jaida is so happy Kim is safe and NWT is up with Steve LOL

if Steve stays this week, then I would vote for him over anyone. That would be ridiculous

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:45 am

She’s liking all the posts 😂
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:47 am

LMAO ITS GETTING SO BAD WITH THE SCRIPTED DRS AND STUFF OMG. i can barely watch it. i wanna start watching survivor though tbh it seems better. and yeah i hope there's a gap between this and the next season so everyone can find peace LOL.

if he stays i will be fucking shocked. i do hope he does because i absolutely love him. but like holy shit if he does... i would totally flip and take him out at this point no matter how much i love the dude. like he's too good LMAO.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:47 am

prejury is so bold and for what
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:51 am

Jennifer Check wrote:
prejury is so bold and for what
LOL so true
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:53 am

Jennifer Check wrote:
LMAO ITS GETTING SO BAD WITH THE SCRIPTED DRS AND STUFF OMG. i can barely watch it. i wanna start watching survivor though tbh it seems better. and yeah i hope there's a gap between this and the next season so everyone can find peace LOL.

if he stays i will be fucking shocked. i do hope he does because i absolutely love him. but like holy shit if he does... i would totally flip and take him out at this point no matter how much i love the dude. like he's too good LMAO.
I hate cringe DRs aaahhhhh

Oooo I’ve never watched survivor either but my old professor would talk about it all the time LOL. It has a larger viewership but idk if that makes it better lol. I would be more open to playing bbq survivor because idk the rules so it would be funny trying to figure out wtf a tribe or merge is

Lmao very true but I could see max, ember, and Dorothy going hard for him… let’s see what happens. This is a juicy eviction no matter who leaves
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 1:12 am

lmao just apply to survivor and do your best i think you can win LMAO

i know this is my favorite eviction of the season
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 1:41 am

wayt sandra kinda dumb bc.... debbie ntw kim and ember are all gonna be after her and she's tryna get out steve😭 queen for putting up threats but this is so?
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 12:06 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
lmao just apply to survivor and do your best i think you can win LMAO

i know this is my favorite eviction of the season
WIN PLEASE
JEN I WOULD JUST CONFUSE EVERYONE SO MUCH TILL THEY GET SICK OF ME N EVICT ME
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 20 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 43 ... 67  Next