Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #11 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Webkinz Love Frog

Go down 
+9
Ember McLain
Steve Harrington
Batgirl
Jennifer Check
Jerry The Mouse
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Webkinz Love Frog
Debbie Jellinsky
Arisa Cox
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #11 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Webkinz Love Frog Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Webkinz Love Frog   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Webkinz Love Frog EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 8:44 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your eleventh vote for eviction but tonight only ONE people will be leaving the game.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 9:44pm EST)

You are given 12 hours to vote starting at 9:44pm EST which means your voting deadline is 9:44am EST Sunday August 22nd 2021.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

Wishing the nominees the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Webkinz Love Frog   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Webkinz Love Frog EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 8:47 pm

I’m feeling utterly devastated to be sat up here after coming so close to winning that Veto. One thing I have been in this house is loyal to those who have had my back. I hope that this has proven to a majority of you that I don’t just play this game for myself, but for my allies as well. If so, I would really appreciate your vote to keep me so I can stick around and we can carry on playing together. This has been one hell of a journey and I really don’t want it to end just yet.

Arisa Cox, Cruella de Vil and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Webkinz Love Frog

Webkinz Love Frog

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Webkinz Love Frog   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Webkinz Love Frog EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 8:52 pm

Hey babes, I don't wanna be voted out and I'm trying my best here. I've been on one hell of a horse and I'm not ready to get off. Keep me if I'm good for your game, or keep me if I'm not, just please keep me <3

Matt Bomer, Cruella de Vil and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Webkinz Love Frog

Webkinz Love Frog

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Webkinz Love Frog   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Webkinz Love Frog EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 9:44 am

Hey babes the voting deadline has ended so you guys can now officially stop lying to me and begin your jury management <3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Webkinz Love Frog   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Webkinz Love Frog EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 9:46 am

Hey babes 💅🏼
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Webkinz Love Frog   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Webkinz Love Frog EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 11:30 am

Eight to THREE. Interesting. Thanks to those who had my back.
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Webkinz Love Frog   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Webkinz Love Frog EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 11:30 am

Huh

Jerry The Mouse and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Webkinz Love Frog   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Webkinz Love Frog EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 11:31 am

Not the result disappearing

Jerry The Mouse likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Webkinz Love Frog   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Webkinz Love Frog EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 11:34 am

*Batgirl comes back and Debbie is evicted unanimously*

Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Webkinz Love Frog   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Webkinz Love Frog EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 11:34 am

Someone playing a super diamond veto on my HOH would be fitting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Webkinz Love Frog   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Webkinz Love Frog EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 11:36 am

Idk what I’m more excited to see - a Webby explosion or a Debbie explosion.

Cruella probably smiling right now (hey girl 🤭)
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Webkinz Love Frog   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Webkinz Love Frog EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 1:16 pm

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike.

Those people are: Squirt Sad

Now for the vote. You were casting a vote to EVICT someone, who did you all evict?

Someone drank a Daiquiri & stole Kim's vote. Someone also drank Tequila Sunrise to double a vote.

By a vote of
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
you have been evicted

You had one of the most interesting journeys in this game in my humble opinion. It was very entertaining & fascinating for me watching you play this time around. I know it was hard, you were on the block often & had to battle uphill, but you did a great job & I'm so happy that you were part of this All Stars season bc you are one of the elites for this series. I hope you had fun. xoxo

You are also our first juror this season <3

The rest of you, I will see you at 6:30pm EST tonight for your Head of Household challenge.
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Webkinz Love Frog

Webkinz Love Frog

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Webkinz Love Frog   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Webkinz Love Frog EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 1:18 pm

Thank you. Please send me to jury now.

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Webkinz Love Frog   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Webkinz Love Frog EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 1:19 pm

Sorry for the confusion everyone xo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Webkinz Love Frog   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Webkinz Love Frog EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 1:20 pm

Bye Webby. It was fun while it lasted. Thanks for the memories, even though they weren’t so great 🤭
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #11 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Webkinz Love Frog   Eviction Ceremony #11 - Debbie Jellinsky VS Webkinz Love Frog Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next