Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for Max & Sam

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

Room for Max & Sam - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 10:24 pm

I mean it’s not that big of a power he will just flush it out next week if he stays I would think. Debbie just seems like a much bigger threat IMO 😭
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 10:55 pm

True true , idk I just think everyone is scared of that so the vote will prob go that way with Or without me so I don’t wanna be on her bad side
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 11:01 pm

Idk I feel we could get the votes to get her out. How many votes are there 9?
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 11:02 pm

There’s 13 of us so 10 I think
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 11:03 pm

It’s actually 11 😂
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 11:04 pm

Oop-
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 11:05 pm

So we have 5 with that alliance we would really only need one more
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 12:59 am

Hey Max i hope you are staying safe in the crazy weather that you are having!

I cant believe we survived another week the Stars are going strong and i love it!

Max Gentile likes this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 6:20 am

Thank you sam!! I appreciate It Smile and yes I’m doing good l It slowed down for now. I’m so shocked but happy that Jerry wasted squirt as a renom
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 9:48 am

That’s good to hear!

Omg I know that worked out so well for us! I think squirt might even go unanimous!!
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 7:02 pm

It was so close to unan. Squirt is a moron 😂
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 12:01 am

Help Max...this is so bad  Room for Max & Sam - Page 6 1f62d  I am stressing so bad and i don't even know who i am going to be next too
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 12:57 am

Hey Max i know this is a hard vote since me and Jenn are both in that group but i hope you know if have your back in this game and i hope you consider keeping me. I feel i am at the bottom of that alliance and i am pretty sure the others are evicting me but honestly once i go i feel you will be at the bottom. Jenn/Steve are a duo and Dorothy/Ember are a duo. If you keep me in this game i will have your back. You are the reason i came back into this game and i would never go against you because of that. please just let me know what you are thinking.
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 6:52 am

Honestly I agree lol, this is a tough position but I think I am going to keep you. The rest of the group is evicting though they’ve already told me. Hopefully you have the other side?
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 10:04 am

Honestly idk who I have people are still lying but I hate this so much. I don’t want you to be on the wrong side of the vote and have the alliance mad at you for not doing what they wanted. You are really the reason I am in this game and given a second chance. I don’t want to take this game away from Jenn. I don’t think I have a chance to win this because I haven’t been here the entire time. Jenn actually has a chance and I don’t want to be the reason her chance is taken away when I already had two chances at this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for Max & Sam
Page 6 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 33  Next