Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for Max & Sam

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

Room for Max & Sam - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 8:12 pm

thats worth a shot tbh, bc then we could keep both.
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 8:13 pm

exactly..i am pretty sure people are already trying to flip the votes and if you went to ember and said that she could ask steve to use the veto and throw someone else up!

Max Gentile likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 8:57 pm

well that didnt work...what are you doing for this vote?
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 9:02 pm

i dont know i really dont
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 9:04 pm

i dont think i can vote out sandra. if it was anyone else i 100% would
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 9:08 pm

yeah i know, its such a hard week for me Room for Max & Sam - Page 19 1f62a
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 9:13 pm

yeah this really sucks...i really tried getting steve to use the veto but ember wouldn't budge and i get it from her viewpoint but i was trying at least Room for Max & Sam - Page 19 1f62d

If you want to vote to keep jerry i won't tell anyone but i dont think he has a chance at staying.
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 9:14 pm

i dont think he has a chance either lol I just feel bad
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 9:15 pm

so do i...i am going to tell him in a little bit Room for Max & Sam - Page 19 1f62d this is literally the worst week
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 9:17 pm

i think he knows honestly, people are mentioning you and sandra are close more ad more this week
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 9:22 pm

yeah i feel it’s been known for a little bit now. i don’t think anyone knows how close me and you are though. i was trying so hard to save them both and ember just doesn’t take any opinions 😭

like steve was talking to me saying he feels at the bottom of our alliance and i think he’s crazy to think that….idk that’s just my opinion but i know for a fact i am 😂😭
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 9:31 pm

LMAO he is so blowing smoke up your ass. that man is clearly the head of the snake. Him and ember are super tight and I can only imagine they have debbie too since they're not using their hohs to take shots at her. we are fully at the bottom .

me and you are still the only ones who know I hung the jury which is so good bc then they'd know we have to be close.
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 9:43 pm

oh i know and it’s annoying he thinks i believe him. because if he truly felt at the bottom he would have used the veto to expose embers position in the game. but he decided to protect her. i am not dumb 😂

i still love that you did that and no one knows! they for sure would be after us if they knew. me and you need this hoh once again so bad but it’s not until tuesday 😭 omg there better not be a jury battle back tomorrow night.

Max Gentile likes this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 10:20 pm

You think there could be, I think that would only benefit us tbh lol … but I can’t imagine there is. Does the schedule make sense for thefe to be one?
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 10:24 pm

idk i was just thinking because we just have a dance party and aren’t there 4 in jury once jerry goes and that’s when it normally happens. let me go look at the schedule 😂
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for Max & Sam
Page 19 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next