Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for Max & Sam

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

Room for Max & Sam - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 8:38 pm

i know Room for Max & Sam - Page 30 1f62d i am trying to get her to see that but its not working....steve really has a hold on her
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 8:43 pm

Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
I think Sam will actually vote how I ask him to, so let's see. I think it's gonna be Ember and Dor.
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 8:44 pm

Max Gentile wrote:
Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
I think Sam will actually vote how I ask him to, so let's see. I think it's gonna be Ember and Dor.

OMGGGGGGG
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 8:46 pm

I do worry though that Steve will win veto and then use and they’ll vote you out
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 8:47 pm

i know i am trying to get that across to debbie but she isn't seeing it Room for Max & Sam - Page 30 1f62d
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 8:50 pm

I am too
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 8:54 pm

im just glad she isn't nominating me anymore Room for Max & Sam - Page 30 1f62d like i dont get this move of hers at all. she shouldnt need a shield at this point in the game.
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 9:00 pm

It’s literally final 6 like hello 😭
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 9:04 pm

its insane. like she needs to make moves to win this game Room for Max & Sam - Page 30 1f62d

but also know you are my number 1 in this game! like i threw everyone under the bus to save myself here and i never once said anything about you. i have your back over anyone else in this game! i appreciate you helping to talk debbie out of nominating me, means/shows a lot!

Max Gentile likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 9:12 pm

Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
You're right. I've nominated Dorothy and Steve.

OMG OMG OMG OMG
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 9:32 pm

YESSSSSSS WE WONNNNNNNN

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 9:34 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
its insane. like she needs to make moves to win this game  Room for Max & Sam - Page 30 1f62d

but also know you are my number 1 in this game! like i threw everyone under the bus to save myself here and i never once said anything about you. i have your back over anyone else in this game! i appreciate you helping to talk debbie out of nominating me, means/shows a lot!

You are mine too, I have no intentions of turning on you ever. We really are so UTR that we’re working together too. We have a really good shot at getting to the end of this week goes well
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 9:41 pm

i agree with you on that. as long as steve doesn’t win veto i think we should be good! if we make it past this week and it’s me toy ember and dorothy in hoh i think me and you can get that one! we really need to win one at some point
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 10:08 pm

I know lol it’s getting sad. if Steve uses veto we also have to consider which of ember and Dorothy is best for us going forward
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 10:10 pm

yeah if steve wins veto i think could be renom but i also think ember could. i was talking with ember and she suggested me you and her get on the same page this round because then if veto is used we are all safe because we only need 2 votes to survive this week. i am down for it because it keeps me and you safe. what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for Max & Sam
Page 30 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next