Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for Max & Sam

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

Room for Max & Sam - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 1:12 pm

let’s hope it works!

do you know who debbie would renom if steve or dorothy were to win veto?
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 1:56 pm

She hasn’t said anything. I hope she doesn’t put uou up considering she wanted to do ember in the beginning anyways
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 2:04 pm

yeah i kind of think she would do ember cause she was going to do ember/dorothy and then switched to dorothy/steve.
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 3:22 pm

Yeah. Then we vote out Dorothy I guess ? Idk at this point
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 4:02 pm

yeah i really don’t know but i’m gonna tell debbie i will vote how she wants and then we can figure it out from there.
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 5:05 pm

Same lmao
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 6:56 pm

Here we go ahhhh
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 6:57 pm

ahhh i am so nervous! let’s go lose this 🤪
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 6:59 pm

LMAOOO let’s do SOOO horribly !
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 6:59 pm

YESSSS WE SUCK SO BAD!

Max Gentile likes this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 8:03 pm

We really do. At least you were close
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 10:15 pm

AHHH I WAS SO CLOSE 😭😭😭😭

you know how i feel about you in this game and i hope you feel the same way about me! i really hope ember was serious about the 3 of us working together at this point. let me know if you here anything different. i really wanna stay and finish this game out with you!
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 10:41 pm

I think ember is evicting you and Steve is evicting Dorothy. I don’t know what I’m doing yet, this is like the hardest vote of the whole game for me
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 12:03 am

i will be back later to talk with you more but honestly i will 100% have your interest in this game way more than dorothy would. you know you have the best chance at winning this game against me. dorothy has played an amazing social game and she would be able to convince the jury way more than i could when we get to the end. i have had your back 100% since i came back and that’s because you are the reason i was brought back. please consider keeping me, i would have kept you if you were in this position no questions asked.
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 2:09 am

Max i really hope you decide to keep me. I was serious about going to the end of this game with you. Dorothy would pick Ember over you and i would not. I do think you have the best chance at winning this game if you are next to me and if i stay that is my only goal in this game. No one is looking out for you in this game except for myself.

We've been talking about getting Debbie and Steve out of this game for so long and I really want to be here when that happens and i think with me in the game we can get that done.

Please really consider keeping me in this game Room for Max & Sam - Page 32 1f62d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for Max & Sam
Page 32 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next