Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for Max & Sam

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

Room for Max & Sam - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 10:27 am

Okay yeah he that’s all he really said to me as well!
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 1:02 pm

I think they’re good noms for us tho we will benefit
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 1:11 pm

Oh for sure! Anyone leaving that’s not in the stars is great for us!!
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 1:26 pm

How are you feeling about our positioning in this game besides with our alliance?
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 3:37 pm

I feel like my only saving grace is that I’m probably the least threatening one on our side but I do worry I will be used as a pawn and then go home. Idk I don’t feel like I’m doing the best. Hby?
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 3:41 pm

I feel the same. Like I haven’t had much control or say over anything that has really happened and outside of our alliance I have no clue where I stand with people. Like without that alliance I would be all alone 😂 I don’t really what is happening most of the time and that’s frustrating. I need to figure it out more 🤣
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 3:54 pm

Yeah that’s literaly me, I talk to almosy everyone but most of It is boring like hi how are u whatever and 0 game talk so I’m like damn I am fucked
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 4:12 pm

Literally same 😭 when me and you start winning everything and make the whole house scramble. Idk I kind of feel like the core of our alliance is not us and we are just there for numbers 😂 which I don’t mind since we are all working together to keep eachother safe! But outside of them I really don’t know who I can try and trust if needed
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 4:46 pm

Yeah no I agree lol, I think ember and Steve are really close. I’m not sure about Dorothy. But they’re def closer than they are with us
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 4:53 pm

I agree. I always thought Dorothy and ember were super close but I think it might be the 3 of them. I don’t really talk with them much outside of the alliance 😭 that’s probably not a good thing 😂
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 8:36 pm

Me either LMAO I only really talk to Dorothy a bit outside of It and you
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 8:37 pm

Lmao we are great at this game 😂 I wonder what Steve’s plan for this week is…like I would love to see Debbie go but idk if Steve would do that.
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 8:54 pm

It’s definitely a possibility
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 8:55 pm

I would guess it will be Tony again and then Jerry will leave?
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 8:58 pm

I would rather see Tony go finally LMAO but that’s just me 😂
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Sam   Room for Max & Sam - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for Max & Sam
Page 9 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 33  Next