Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for Max & Kim

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

Room for Max & Kim - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 9:38 pm

Yeah I’m gonna act like I’m supporting her but realistically if Gerry comes down one of us 3 is fucked

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 1:53 pm

I think that's the best plan for now. Just remaining supportive of her hoh reign cause I don't want either of us going up if someone comes down. Like we have to show her that she needs us. I won't stop being nervous until this round is over lol
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 3:54 pm

I think the best bet is you win veto and used It. Make her show her cards. If I go up? I go up. I can fight against Jerry
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 8:05 pm

kiiiimmmm
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 8:05 pm

What?? Is it bad news Room for Max & Kim - Page 9 1f602
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 8:08 pm

no lmao.. i think its not getting used
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 8:08 pm

but both of them think they have you, I was wondering where u were at with the vote
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 8:13 pm

As of now I'm leaning towards respecting Ember's wishes and voting Jerry out. I feel like there is potential for the votes to be close since there's only 7 votes. But I do think Sandra will have the votes to stay. Plus we have that trio with her now too

I have also heard about Jerry claiming he would target me. I may or may not ask him about that just to understand his thinking. But that's where I am with the vote as of now. What about you?
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 8:21 pm

yeah i think you and i will be the swing votes. I don't think jerry would target you with ember in the game or even steve. what worries me is that if Sandra or jerry had won u were probably going up.

I think jerry is better In the sense he can win ad keep us safe but i think sandra has more loyalty to us ... its a tossup
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 9:22 pm

I agree with your points too. If things change let me know, but I think right now Sandra will have the votes to stay. So I'm fine doing that. We don't make waves and we build more trust with Sandra

Steve, Sam, Debbie, NTW (?), Dorothy (?) = Keeping Sandra so far? I think she might stay right?
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 9:27 pm

NTW wants to keep jerry but the votes aren't there without a power.

I honestly was considering making a big move bc it would set us up well but it may not be worth it.

Sam Steve Dorothy and Debbie are all evicting jerry
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 9:52 pm

Hmmm. Do you think it’s possible? I feel like I’m expendable anyways so I honestly don’t mind doing whatever this round. What do you think is best for us moving forward?

Obviously I’m keeping this between us and not telling Ember or Sandra what you’re thinking lol. Just in case you were worried about that
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 9:53 pm

I feel that way too, but we would need us 3 and then a vote power. Idk if Jerry has money or not. Or if it’s even worth it.
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 10:37 pm

Uhh looks like he made a group for us LOL
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 10:40 pm

I saw lol. He told me you were on board so I sent my vote already 😮💨

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for Max & Kim
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next