Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for Max & Kim

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

Room for Max & Kim - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 8:56 pm

Steve and I have basically agreed that we’re frenemies. He’s nice, but he’ll keep going after me, so I’m gonna return the favor and keep going after him lmaoooo. I really lucked out having the comp beast of the season target me. I swear I don’t throw comps, I’m just only good at certain things Room for Max & Kim - Page 8 1f62d

I feel like we’re in an okay spot with them? Like I’d like to think they wouldn’t go after either of us if any of them got power. So hopefully we can ride it out while people target each other. And if worst comes to worst we’d maybe have voting numbers to help save us too

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 9:29 pm

Yeah agreed, I’m honestly not throwing either I am just so busy I barely log on during comps like the comp with the shooting stars I logged on 4 rounds in and the comp with the following rules hoh I was dojng It in the shower 😭😭 I just have way too much going on irl right now. If we let Steve get any further he could literally win out lmao that’s what worries me
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 4:09 pm

I feel the same. So I'm honestly surprised I've even made it this far. I feel like other people, even people evicted already, spend more time on here than me and are constantly checking in.

I agree with you lmaooo, that's why I'm willing to just keep being Steve's target. I hope I can get this HOH to prevent him from winning out. He's definitely a contender to win the whole season and at this point I just wanna make it past 9th and I'll be content Room for Max & Kim - Page 8 1f602

Max Gentile likes this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 5:07 pm

LMAO Ik sometimes I see posts hours later and it’s like Ted Lasso liked this😭😭😭 if I was evicted there’s no way I’m logging on again pls.

And same I just wanna beat my placement !! I feel like I can’t compete with these people comp wise so I’m just waiting for my time to come at this point 😂
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 6:11 pm

Me too Max. Contrary to Tony's belief, I'm a comp flop and don't really stand a chance against most of these people. I get in a win every once in a blue moon so at this point I'll accept whatever my fate is. We already made it to the middle stages of jury, on all stars too!

But I do hope we both make it to at least top 8 so that we beat our highest placements Room for Max & Kim - Page 8 1f617 that would be lovely
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 6:15 pm

I think we can do It, we just have to ride the wave at this point . I know we don’t talk as much as we could but I feel good about where we’re At. I know wer just both busy with life so I appreciate the time we do get to talk bc It seems we’re always on the same page
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 12:11 pm

Exactly, the busy bees gotta ride the wave and hope for the best

By the way, do you think we should be good with Ember as hoh? I think she’s asleep or something right now so I haven’t heard back from her yet
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 12:39 pm

I’m a bit worried tbh. I feel like she is aligned very well
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 12:41 pm

Is she aligned with a lot of people? Well damn, Idk how high I am on her priority of keeping people safe lmaoo have you heard from her yet?
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 1:38 pm

I just heard from Tony she’s created so many alliances and honestly o believe it. I just heard from her she said she’s targeting Jerry
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 8:19 pm

She’s putting up Sandra. Fuck this. DIDNT she literally make the alliance?
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 8:48 pm

Oh shit so Sandra and Jerry are probably gonna be the noms? With Jerry as the target?

And yeah, she was the one who proposed that group of 4 with us... this is gonna be awkward. Have you talked to Sandra or Ember today?
Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 9:09 pm

Sandra is pissed. Ember is like whatever. She told me Jerry is the target unless he wins veto, I feel like she’d put you up then. I requested a room with just me you and Sandra bc fuck ember

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 9:25 pm

Lorde I fear that will happen. I have no idea what Ember will even do for a renom and it could very well be me.

I think that’s a good idea though. Thank you for requesting it, I know Sandra isn’t the target but being on the block is never a good feeling. I would be pissed too
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 9:31 pm

I think for now we should just keep things civil with Ember and be supportive of her. Idk how safe you feel with her but I’m gonna try my best to not be on her radar. I’m stressed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Max & Kim   Room for Max & Kim - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for Max & Kim
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next