Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to my safe space!

Go down 
+6
Anna Kendrick
Jennifer Check
Wendy Williams
Arisa Cox
Batgirl
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Welcome to my safe space! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 10:13 pm

ROUND FOURTEEN

Jennifer didn’t rant about me but her ass probably threw me under the bus to Steve which is why he’s sketched out by me lmaooo. Thank you max for telling me. I just need to find a way to stay off the block so my streak can continue. Even if I go up it’s not the worse thing. We are at the final eleven. So there are eight voters.

If it’s me vs Kim,

I think I can get Max, Dorothy, Tony, Debbie, Ember, Jerry, and then Sandra is questionable and so is Sam.

If it’s me vs Jerry,

I think I can get Kim, Max, Dorothy, Debbie, Ember, and then Tony, Sandra, and Sam are questionable. But Kim has some powers too so that could be handy.

Hopefully I don’t lose any of my final twos this round though. If I HAD to pick someone to save it would be kim but I would hate that because Jerry had been so honorable too Ugh Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 10:07 am

I have been kissing so much of Steve’s ass that I think my lips have been imprinted on him for life. It’s rather annoying that he tries to pretend like we good but he says he does not trust me with nominations. I mean to be fair he really should not trust me, but that’s besides the point. I want him gone as soon as possible. He and Sam are the only ones I’m not running circles around right now. Sam might have believed me before but after voting him out before I know he knows I can be sneaky. So that sucks lol. And Steve is actually not that dumb of a player despite his replies suggesting otherwise. I just need to present other people as more viable targets than me.

Anyway I have been selected to play veto so I need to do what I can to win this one and take Kim off the block. I’ll just tell Jerry that she’s more likely to be voted out whereas he has ties. Either way I’m gunning hard for it. But this theme is about following instructions and everyone knows I ask a million questions. Kathy rigging this round against me I see.

Dorothy Gale likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 2:33 pm

ROUND FIFTEEN

The way I am a total mess. Who will I make finals with? Who am I loyal to? Even I do not know.

Tony got the boot and even though I kissed his ass he still went on one final campaign trail to slander my name. Fortunately everyone coming up to me anyway. Aaah the power I have.

I do think I should start making more flashy moves so people know that I am actually on board with doing shit. I feel like people might gloss over my hard work in the social department because I’m not winning you.

I wonder how I would have done if I played nicer. Oh well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 10:31 am

So this next round I don’t need to win. I made sure to bury myself a nice little spot up Steve’s ass so now I just gotta keep up the charade that I’ll keep him safe. I don’t mind breaking my word to him though. It’s the nature of the game and if you’re willing to switch your game up last minute for someone you considered nominating just because they said they are aware of that AND are willing to look past that, then well, maybe you shouldn’t have came back for allstars.

Either way he cannot compete for the HOH competition so he better buckle up. If I can get my way, he’ll get the boot this round. But I’m not winning the movie comp and I didn’t want to win this round anyway so it works out perfectly.

I do think Sandra gotta go eventually. But how do I take her out? She’s distracted with Dorothy right now, but I much rather work with Dorothy over Sandra. This is going to be rough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 7:51 pm

Sam still lying to me hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I asked him about the group alliance and he didnt mention the one he's currently in help.

So he can go up.

Maybe I do wanna win anyway. Too bad I didnt watch this movie

Sam Gardner and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 8:16 am

Ember is full of shit lmaooo. Why you not gonna help me out with this comp and then make up some lie while you’re helping your other alliance? If Max is right then Jerry/Kim are going up (ew why is this Steve’s strategy) and she’ll most likely throw me up as a replacement since she seems to be concerned with me? Ugh fuck off girl, I have been trying to work with you as long as I can without throwing you under the bus and you’re being an absolute cow. Fuck you and fuck your whining. “Oh no Tony called me out.” “Oh no I was close to winning but I flopped Sad“ “Oh no I feel so useless”. Fuck alllll the way off. I hope a stampede of elephants crushes you bitch. But I mean, of course since you’re the head of household for the week, it’s going to be more like “AAAAH CONGRATS BABY GURL <333 YOU ATE THAT 🔥🔥🔥🔥” Ugh I am so disgusted with myself. This is the equivalent to giving a blow job to an Uggo. Kill me now.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 7:47 am

So basically I wanna win the next HOH if I can and nominate Sam/Steve with an ember backdoor. I feel like Steve is not promising me shit despite us writing Nicholas Sparks novels to each other. Why the fuck not? I have no problem nominating me and throwing that shit back in his face. And his ass better not be all dramatic about it. Like wtf I feel like this is the equivalent of me dying out on the sidewalk or something and you just tell me “oh no I hope you’re okay” and then skipping away like those betches from the old iPod commercials. Then Sam would go up for not telling me about the group alliance despite me giving him an out. He’s just all talk but he’s not discussing game with me at all which has me worried. He doesn’t want me to go after him but he’s also not giving me anything to work with. And then Ember’s crusty ass wants me to vote out Jerry lmaooooo yeah right. Not doing that unless he’s against Kim. She tried to get an answer outta me and I gave her such a bullshit PC answer. And now she’s convinced I’m living in her ass. As long as she thinks she has me wrapped around her finger then that’s fine with me because I need to survive the round anyway. But yes thanks for keeping me off the block and nominating Sandra’s flaky ass. Now I have Sandra potentially targeting Ember over me thank Jesus, and I also have the luxury of saying that I was the last person to be nominated. Suck on that haters <3 I know Wendy Williams is fucking crying <3

So yeah if I can win HOH next, and try to get some donations for some money, I might be good on the final eight round. I’m so fucking close but I don’t know if it’ll be enough money Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 8:06 pm

I’m such an idiot. Steve is Sophia lmaoo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 12:22 am

I feel like such a clown for not knowing this sooner. Duh Steve has always been an obvious challenge player. But he dominated the veto theme for this round, which is not what I was expecting from the surfer boy. Plus he is writing all these long ass essays without replying with something of substance🥺. Mmhmm. Could explain a lot of things like the people she was working with early on. Still took me by surprise but it worked.

I need to win HOH and win some bucks. I need that extra security, because people will go after Jerry then me. But there’s only so much deflection I can do before I became the target outright instead. Ugh so much to think.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 12:31 am

Welcome to my safe space! - Page 6 200.gif?cid=89ab776dh2ijdub2oy0lsz1rh2jwemlmk5xrvt678czjniui&rid=200

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 9:19 pm

ROUND SIXTEEN

The way that I think it’s fucking hilarious that Ember is whining to Max who is just passing the info to me lmaoooooo let me just hold back my laughter. So much for your apology. She just wanted an apology. Go eat a dick lmao. Anyway I think she wanted to “apologize” just so she can be like “I did the mature thing”. Intent is important queenie <3

Anyway Kathy I am choosing violence this season. When I’m evicted I’ll leave a nice rant here that’ll make my BBQ9 blogs look like saint work. I’ll vote for a winner in the end but lmao if you think I’m going to the reunion or engaging with the jury house. There was a reason I left the BBQ chat and honestly this is a good reminder on why I made the right decision <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 1:40 am

My time here is limited. I thought about just getting self evicted by being extremely obnoxious <3 but why would I ruin Kathy's time like that. Meh I don't care if I get evicted oops <3 If I'm about to go then I'll just transfer my money to Kim. I thought about giving it to Max or Debbie but if Max doesnt play his immunity this round he'll have enough to do it next round. So he'll live. In the meantime I just gotta keep my cool for Kim, and I guess Debbie, even though I'm sure she's all over the place as well lmfao.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 6:58 am

Ember McLain wrote:
I went to NTW and basically just said it sucks she lied about her vote and wish she would have told me. She proceeds to say… “Save her the sympathy card” “Cry her a river” “stop making it about me and playing the victim” So Max….she can CHOKE.

She spent all day yesterday moaning and crying and boo hoo wah wah to me about how she’s being targeted, she’s messy, blah blah blah blah. And I spent HOURS comforting her and lifting her spirits. Then she tells me to…..cry her a river? She’s dead to me. So fucking rude for no reason.

Kim, who has been UP MY ASS for weeks and told me she was evicting Jerry, I reach out and go “heyy, is it safe to assume that you voted to keep Jerry?” she goes  Welcome to my safe space! - Page 6 1f44d  Welcome to my safe space! - Page 6 1f4af Like….why be so fucking annoying? Y’all lied to ME?! After I kept you safe. So those 2 are just obnoxious and have no shot at my jury vote. Ever.

LMAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 11:08 am

Actually no I think I feel better now.

Ironically ranting to Steve let it all out. I think I’m zen now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 8:06 am

Actually ember still annoys the hell outta me still. I don’t know where she gets her entitlement from but wherever she got it, she needs a refund because she dusty as hell. I just gotta play nice for now even though I just know she’s full of shit. I don’t even care about antagonizing her at this point. It’s just so funny to mess with her. She reminds me of those kids in school that get so dramatic about everything. You ask her to borrow a pencil or a sheet of paper and she’s like “WHAT?!?!?!?” all aggressively. Bless her <3 I’ve never seen anyone so out of touch with reality and I’m a narcissist. So that’s saying a lot. 🤭
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to my safe space!
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine All Stars :: Diary Rooms :: Negasonic Teenage Warhead-
Jump to: