Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to my safe space!

Go down 
+6
Anna Kendrick
Jennifer Check
Wendy Williams
Arisa Cox
Batgirl
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Welcome to my safe space! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 12:08 pm

Wait a minute lmfao I just had an epiphany…

IS MY BELOVED BEN MATT? OMG❤I love youI love youI love youI love you

Dorothy Gale likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 2:50 pm

ROUND SEVEN

I am such a bitch. Sorry Sam, you had it coming <3 I appreciate our chats but I do not need the winning side to come after me. Don’t worry, their time will come too, and I will cut their throats. But between you and Webby, it just made no sense for me to keep you over him. I don’t need a shield from Debbie. Her own ego is going to get the best of her. If the vote was less of a landslide I would have thrown a vote in your direction but I had to listen to my intuition. Hope you understand. I am so glad I flushed out your $$$ too. I guess that cannot be used against me oops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 7:02 pm

Me flushing out the $$$ from Ted, Cruella, and Jaida in one fell swoop LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Also Jennifer and I are now convinced those three and possibly Debbie are the pregamers. I’ll figure it out.

I know I’m fucked next round if Debbie wins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 7:41 pm

Well nvm Debbie and I are good.

Also to clarify, I don’t really think Debbie is pregaming. She hasn’t given me any indication. I just thought it was odd that a ton of people were so willing to pool money together but I guess it makes sense for Debbie since she was just nominated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 12:48 pm

ROUND EIGHT

One clown down. I’m excited :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 13, 2021 3:46 pm

Next on my hit list is Squirt and Webby. Did he really just say Jaida was his best friend? Those two clowns can jerk each other off in the loser lounge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 9:05 am

I hate these endurance competitions that last the whole weekend because then I basically don’t write anything useful here lmao. After taking out Jaida, I’ve had to do some damage control with the people I kinda fucked over. Ted is showing his cards and is making it obvious that he and Cruella are super tight. Unfortunately for him I am going to be playing a cutthroat game so he is able to have to deal with it. Cruella is definitely someone I am willing to vote out the minute she goes on the block. She’ll probably last a bit longer because I’m sure she won the golden veto. I asked her what she won and she totally dodged that question. Don’t worry, it won’t matter anyway, not after I make sure that all your sources of help are out of the game 🤭

I don’t really trust Steve winning. I know he’s willing to throw me up, especially with the plethora of powers out there. Knowing my luck Debbie probably told him that I would have gone after him lmaooo. I’m hoping Debbie is genuine because I have no interest in going after her and it would be a shame that I need to 💅🏼

If all goes well this round, great! Still planning to nominate Squirt and Webby. I don’t know who would be my replacement nominee though, because it would have been Steve but I don’t think I have the support right now. I’d have to run the numbers. But I do think we need someone from the Steve side to get taken out to kinda balance things out. I can’t be the one to do it, especially with the diamond veto roaming about. So until that thing is played I cannot be super aggressive about my game.

Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 10:13 am

Lying scumbag bitch

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 10:17 am

Batgirl wrote:
Lying scumbag bitch

When I evict the cohoh with my dinner date power yesss 💅🏼

Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 10:23 am

Omfg stfu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 15, 2021 10:49 am

Cohost oops.

Glad you know what I meant 🤭
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 5:51 pm

Not to toot my own horn or anything but I think I’m covered in a lot of bases. I’m not super worried about not winning HOH tbh. I am lying out of my ass to everyone. Jennifer and Steve think I’m gonna be transparent with them. Cruella and her posse think I’m going to play nice. Right now I think it’s reached the point where the votes won’t be so divided because I think Cruella would nominate two people from the other side and the other side would take a strike at two of the Cruella clan. So I get to sit back and enjoy all the chaos going on 🤭

I’m lying to people probably a lot more than I normally have. I’ve played so many times as a passive hero-like player. It’s time to dance in everyone’s blood and get them all out 💅🏼
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 12:16 pm

ROUND NINE

LMAO not Ted saying that Kim was his closest ally. Ummm good riddance then <3 I knew that I wasn’t your closest ally and that I can trust Tony more. It’s sucks he’s going because I need him to take out my rivals but he’s also kinda annoying in an alpha douche way? Regardless he came for my girl Kim which sucks.

That’s two clowns down, it’s time to get this party started 🤭
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 2:10 pm

Yep I know I know I’m such a dark energy here. It’s my strategy to be super unlikable and then still make finals and sway the jury I love you If nobody feels threatened by me then I have less to worry about when it comes to being a jury threat 🤭
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 3:21 pm

I don’t really need to win anything tonight 🤭🌚
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to my safe space!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine All Stars :: Diary Rooms :: Negasonic Teenage Warhead-
Jump to: