Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to my safe space!

Go down 
+6
Anna Kendrick
Jennifer Check
Wendy Williams
Arisa Cox
Batgirl
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Welcome to my safe space! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 1:13 pm

I press the second button.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 1:15 pm

This a joke btw. I am not saying I am accepting or denying the temptation. (No button was mentioned)
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 1:52 pm

Too late, auto nom for you <3

Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 1:58 pm

LMAO pls you’re such a troll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 10:23 pm

I CHOOSE TO NOT VOTE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 10:24 pm

IM KIDDING
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 11:37 am

ROUND FIVE

Seven votes to evict Jules.

I’m guessing

Me
Sandra
Sam
Cruella
Squirt
Tony
Jennifer?

Which means the six votes are

Matt
Ember
Max
Jaida
Debbie
Dorothy

And didn’t vote
Ted
Webkinz
Kim
Steve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 11:42 am

Debbie claiming she voted Jules. Inch resting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 1:32 pm

Okay so Jennifer lied.

But if Jaida voted out Jules then someone else is lying?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 6:26 pm

So Jules left in a blaze of glory and decided to leave an angry rant about nonsense. I mean most of it is true though. She got every person who voted her out clocked. Interestingly enough she did not mention Sam and I believe that he’s the rat. I’m guessing he’ll play multiple sides though. I mean he doesn’t trust the group if he had Sandra as third and Cruella as tenth.

Dorothy Gale likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 07, 2021 11:03 pm

Not Cruella sassing me LMAOOOO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 11:10 am

Right now I’m such a mess. My rankings oscillate so much that it’s not even funny. Someone can be on top and flop to the bottom and then you got some who are dead last and skyrocket. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!?

Anyway my main objective is to make sure that Ted and I get to the end. That I do not see changing. Everyone else is kinda interchangeable in terms of placement. Will I win over him? Ugh probably not. I think I can probably put on my college writing cap and try to appeal to the jury, but Ted is more likable. He isn’t obnoxious and he seems pretty upfront. Meanwhile I’m such a loud bitch and kinda all over the place <3

Cruella is on everyone’s radar. Tony, Squirt, Ted eventually. I think she dangerous but I want to keep her around as long as I can so that she can take out the people I cannot <3

I think Sam/Sandra are close.
Cruella/Jaida are close.
Me/Ted/Tony are close.
Debbie/everyone are close.
Ember/Max/Webby are close, and Steve with Ember.
I don’t know wtf Matt is doing tbh lmao.
Dorothy probably close to Ember too tbh.
Squirt is kinda just there.
Kim/Jennifer/Jerry are questionable.
Dunno who actually likes Nagisa.

This is too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2021 11:47 pm

ROUND SIX

I do not trust Sam to save my life. He is a shady fuck. He needs to go as soon as he can. He has lied about the last two votes and I would be a fool to think otherwise. Why else would Jules not call him out? That shit makes no sense and he is lying to my face which means I do not care about lying to him<3 This is going to be so fun! I am so happy that Kim sees through him as well because it means that other people find him shady as well. Cruella thinks the same thing except she is not willing to go after her.

Sam Gardner and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2021 9:31 am

The way I have approached Sam and straight up asked him about his votes and he owned up to it lmaooooooo. This is too fucking funny. I spent so much time dragging his name through FILTH and making people not trust him and he quickly admits the truth when I call his ass out. It’s kinda funny, because him opening up like that makes me trust him again. We were on the same boat when it came to Nagisa so I don’t really hold that against him but I do hold against him the fact he continually lied to me. Like bby I don’t care what you do behind the scenes, just don’t lie to me please. Anyway right now I’m sure he will play nice with me and I can do the same. Besides I like to play with my food before I eat it anyway muahahaha.

Anyway Debbie is the head of household and she told Cruella to save Webby with the veto if it’s used which is annoying because I bet that means she wants to boot Sam, which I SHOULD be jumping for joy in, except now this is the perfect opportunity to boot out Steve. Why we wasting our energy on Sam who kinda sucks at everything since he is throwing? Steve WANTS to make a big move and you want to settle on this clown? I don’t get this at all. Sam is a shady fuck though so he can go. Just not now. I’m not done with him yet.

Time for my villain era to begin. Gonna throw everyone under the bus from now on to save my own game. Ted, Dorothy, Cruella, nobody is going to be safe from my wrath. I’m about to transform into the biggest snake of the series.

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2021 11:58 am

When Sam foolishly wastes his power AND his money 🤭💅🏼

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to my safe space!
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine All Stars :: Diary Rooms :: Negasonic Teenage Warhead-
Jump to: