Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to my safe space!

Go down 
+6
Anna Kendrick
Jennifer Check
Wendy Williams
Arisa Cox
Batgirl
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Welcome to my safe space! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 9:45 pm

Everyone is welcomed!

I’ll post my thoughts on the season. Hoping I don’t end up an emo mess this season whoops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 9:50 pm

I don’t know what I’m doing. I’m busy tonight so I can’t chat too much here but it’s move in day and we all know that shit is important. I’ll try to post publicly today and then tomorrow I can try pulling a Sandra and approach people. Not everyone though. I’m not Brandon French.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! EmptyFri Jul 30, 2021 10:38 pm

What kind of weed is Keanu smoking and where can I find some?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 8:13 am

There’s so many faces and I feel lazy as hell. I just want to win Head of Household and let people come crawling to me.

Right off the bat I like Cruella, Keanu, Tony, Dorothy (in no particular order).

I’ve also tried touching base with a lot of other people last night but my god is that difficult.

I don’t want to overalign though. Just gotta figure out who my two nominations would be.
Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 11:37 am

Safe spaces are fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 11:46 am

I heard about how Ben Shapiro hates them because they don’t allow freedom of speech lmaoooo. What a clown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 12:18 pm

Not Matt Bomer telling me how he hates long names. I see you Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Your poems aren’t fooling anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 12:38 pm

Ted I think is Ryan <3 if so, I hope this time around we can work together more. Last time was a mess but that’s because I didn’t keep up with him as much as I should have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 1:05 pm

People I have spoken with:

Cruella de Vil
Dorothy Gale
Jaida Essence Hall  
Keanu Reeves
Kim Ki-Jung  
Matt Bomer
Max Gentile
Nagisa Shiota
Rebecca Bunch
Sam Gardner
Sandra Bullock  
Ted Lasso
Tony Stark

Which means I have not spoken with these people:

Cosmo
Ember McLain
Jennifer Check
Jerry The Mouse
Jules Vaghn
Manu Rios
Peach Salinger
Sailor Moon
Squirt
Steve Harrington
Webkinz Love Frog

So I’ve spoken with 13 people, and then 11 I haven’t spoken with. I reached out to Manu and Jerry and haven’t heard back. Jerry left me on read though. I don’t wanna approach too many people though. If I had to, I might approach Squirt, Cosmo, and Ember.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 3:09 pm

This comp wasn’t as bad as I thought. I guess I can throw it <33
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 8:28 pm

aRe YoU rEaLlY aN aLlStAr If YoU nEeD hElP?

UMMMMMMM YESSSS YOUR CHALLENGE IS LITERALLY CAUSING ME TO DEVELOP ARTHRITIS IN MY FINGERS HALP ASFD;AKSDFJA;KSLDFJS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 10:29 am

Okay so I’ve also approached Steve, Jules, and Cosmo. Cosmo messaged me with a generic message PLS. And then the other two did well in the competition so if they win something I don’t want them to throw me up as an easy option.

Also reached out to Squirt but nothing yet. He’s either Jake or Josue me thinks which worries me because I don’t think Josue likes me lmao. So I’ll have to tread lightly. But if it’s jake <3333 I doubt it though. Me thinks Jake would try to play boring and UTR.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 3:51 pm

This is perfect! Manu and Jerry are both on the block. But does it make sense for me to vote one of them out? Not really because I want to win HOH and I need to nominate two people. I can probably do Jerry and Manu lmfao. Sooooo I just need Sailor or Ember to go. But which one? I’ll try planting seeds, but I have to be careful <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 3:33 pm

ROUND TWO

That betch Manu got the boot and after he decided to randomly message me overnight he actually made a ton of sense. Fortunately I voted against sailor moon anyway because she’s annoying as fuck. Anyway after talking to Manu, I get the strong sense that he is Aidan Dooby Jonas. Where the duck was he? I know I saw his ass on Twitter. PLS.

Anyway I have no idea who is playing. Trying to think about potential players this season. Here are my guesses so far - keep in mind this is totally speculation.

Chris Condor
Key
Rachel
Tiara
Sophia
Stephen
James
Dale
Coco
Calvin
Aidan (lol)
Greg
Ben
Christina
Cute Chris (<3333)
Ryan
Jake
Josue

And then you have total randos like Not Awful Morgan, Amanda, Mari, etc (Aka Kathy needing to bring people from BBQ9 to fill the quota). I have no idea who these clowns are so I need to go back to the bbq forum and read their diary rooms so I can get a sense of their writing style. Morgan is the wishy washy winner I believe. Amanda was boring and a comp beast but she sucked compared to Alex (I miss him <3). Mari is the only one I’ve played with before and she was Octavia who was boring as fuck BUT outside of bbq8 she’s actually hilarious. If I post a dobby pic in all my private chats I think I can figure her out 😈
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 4:53 pm

Oh I forgot about Moe Dan and Bri possibly playing. BUT WHO WOULD THEY BE?

Moe could be Tony lmao. He’s a little charming.

Oh and Josh/Millie/Matty/TJ.

All these people just kinda blend in fuck my life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to my safe space!
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine All Stars :: Diary Rooms :: Negasonic Teenage Warhead-
Jump to: