Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to my safe space!

Go down 
+6
Anna Kendrick
Jennifer Check
Wendy Williams
Arisa Cox
Batgirl
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Welcome to my safe space! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 7:20 pm

There's a good chance that I win this Head of Household. Got to start thinking about who I would nominate and this is kinda annoying LMFAO. Let's think.

Jerry is hands down going up. He doesn't provide much at all. Sailor Moon probably going up too tbh. She doesn't do much for me.

I guess a backup nominee would be Peach. But what the fuck, there is no other person I can nominate without pissing people off. I mean I can do Cosmo if I had to, but I'd rather not.

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 7:28 pm

I wonder if Jules is Bianka<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 9:35 pm

Teams are going to fuck up my strategy Sad it’ll limit who I can nominate huh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 8:32 am

So I have a ton of alliances going on and I have also done some damage control and spoke with people I hadn’t really spoken to before. The more I do it, the less likely I am to actually go for the HOH. But I really wanted to secure a win so that I am not seen as a flop. But maybe in a season like this it isn’t the worst thing.

The people that I would have nominated are mostly in my new team - Jerry, Sailor, and Cosmo as a backup. Two of them are up, and on the other side Peach is up, who I would have nominated possibly too. So if two of my targets go, that doesn’t leave me with much. Which sucks lmfao. I should have pushed harder to win but I didn’t want to be seen as aggressive. And tony over here I thought had no chance but if he really is Chris ducking condor then it makes sense. You just know he was in everyone’s DMs asking for safety. And EIGHT people voted for that guy? I’m getting goosebumps. Is this like bbq7 where he had a whole ass secret group going on and nobody knew about it? How the fuck did he even win lmao.

I know the four votes for me were Cruella, Sam, Debbie, and Sandra, which means they’re trustworthy. I don’t know who all voted Debbie and I’m sure I can go back and find out but those numbers make sense. So I guess virtually the whole house is with Tony, Mr “I don’t know who I can trust, I’m still trying to get a vibe from them”. I see through you xoxo.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 10:13 pm

Not me essentially the one dealing Sailor Moon’s fate with her being the target and she still rooting for me to win <3 AAAAH MY VILLAIN ERA BEGINS.

I feel like she’s gonna cuss me out anyway but if she doesn’t I will die lmfao.

Anyway I think people are gonna think I’m a social threat because of my public posts. Ya okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 10:13 pm

*sealing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 8:44 am

Not me being good with most people except fucking Jerry. WHY ARE PEOPLE UP HIS ASS?

I need to find someone that can be a nominee. I’ve already touched base with Cosmo and Sailor even though technically she’s getting the boot next. And even Peach and I are getting closer. So now I have to figure out what I’m going to do. Do I approach Jerry? That mofo has not told me a single thing and it’s irritating AF that he keeps slipping by. I do feel like if he wins HOH then he would throw me up. But is he a threat at all? Ugh it’s hard to tell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 6:53 pm

ROUND THREE

Looks like Jerry and I made up. I don’t know if he’s genuine or not but it’s insurance in case I need him later down the line.

I guess I’m back to my throwing era <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 7:19 pm

WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING? I SHOULD BE THROWING UGH AS;DKFLJAS;DKFASD

I wanted to look like I was trying but now I'm doing too well lmfao FUCK MY LIFE

WHO WOULD I NOMINATE?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 7:34 pm

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
MMMMMMMMMMMM
EEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 7:39 pm

LMao <3
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 9:23 pm

I am getting too emo for this shit lmfao. Kathy, why am I becoming YOU

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2021 2:57 pm

ROUND FOUR

I press the button.

Also I have a ton of stuff to comment on. My rankings have changed too.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 8:00 am

The way I didn’t even get any points for my short ass diary room confessional for yesterday and then I did not have time to do my rankings, fuck me now.

Going to work on my rankings in a bit but as of right now it seems like people are slowly turning on each other. I know Tony is expressing doubt in Cruella and so I am going to let that grow organically. I will not get involved with that and if he wants to go after her, so be it. I will not be saying anything to anyone.

It seems like people don’t really talk to Steve, like Webby or Max, despite ember wanting to create a group alliance with all of us in it. It is a little odd but it seems like it’s beneficial most to Ember which is why it’s being done to begin with.

I’ll do more after work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 9:06 am

Jenn and Jules go up if the rat wins. Bye Jules
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to my safe space!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine All Stars :: Diary Rooms :: Negasonic Teenage Warhead-
Jump to: