Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Welcome to my safe space!

Go down 
+6
Anna Kendrick
Jennifer Check
Wendy Williams
Arisa Cox
Batgirl
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Welcome to my safe space! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 9:01 pm

ROUND TEN

So sad that Matt is gone. Who else am I gonna flirt with? All these men that are leftover are butt ass ugly. Except Tony Stark and Max Genitalia. The others are not serving in the looks department. Especially that fucking turtle.

My game right now is amazing not gonna lie. I just keep being mean to people and trying to make it all cute so they think it’s me joking <3 I want to be as annoying as possible so nobody sees me as a jury threat and then BAM when they least expect it, voila I’m a gem <3 I don’t think anyone would put me up unless they’re awful. The way I could have been the HOH this round but instead I threw it to Kim 💅🏼 My power<3

Dorothy Gale likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 9:18 am

Cruella about to get the boot but she decides to campaign and make it seem like I am entitled to keep her PLS. Girlie that was not going to happen so easily. I was thinking about throwing a vote to keep you because it would be so hilarious to see Tony freak out but you decided to make it seem like I’m your bitch and you jeopardized my game in the process. I’m sure you’ll rant about me when you leave but girl, I tried. I know I’ve been throwing your name out a lot but I told Kim to do Steve and Squirt instead of you outright. I kinda wanted to see Squirt go and have people vote Steve in the process so we can continue this Cruella vs Jennifer narrative. It doesn’t do me any good if you two are buddies and doesn’t do me any good if you take each other out. I need both parties in here for my amusement.

So right now I’m still in a good spot otherwise. People keep thinking I’m with them lmaoooooo. I have no allegiance to anyone. I would backstab every single person here if I need to. Yes that includes Kim and Jerry. I have to do what’s best for my game and what I’ve learned is that playing loyal isn’t the way to go. So why not just embrace it?

So once Cruella is gone, I need Debbie and Tony to be safe. I hate that they don’t trust each other because I need them to get their shit together so that I can actually use them to my advantage. They need to even the playing field a bit but it doesn’t do me any good if they take each other out and we are stuck with Steve’s bland ass hogging up the comp wins. Fortunately I have the Switzerland group to help fix that, but I’m not 100% committed to that either. Sandra gotta go eventually too, but it cannot be from my hand. It just sucks that she’s in an alliance with Kim, Max, and Ember, which Max told me about lmao. So for now I gotta bide my time and continue to nudge people in the right direction, or in their case, the wrong direction. This is a marathon so I have to make sure I do not play too aggressively.

I need to go see who all is with who. This is such a nightmare.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 10:51 am

Tony is on my shit list. Him and Webby.

If I win HOH I gotta nominate those two. But I need to make Webby feel 100% secured.

Squirt can be my backup lmao.

I’m fucked if Webby uses his immunity. I am going to have to be a dick and make him feel 100% safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 3:25 pm

ROUND ELEVEN

Look at me making jury, who would have thought?

Honestly I’m in a wonderful spot and Idc if I’m arrogant. I’ve busted my ass trying to get a good social game while also being obnoxious as fuck in public. I need people to not feel threatened by me in the likability aspect. I just don’t wanna overdo it and annoy people which I’m sure I’m doing anyway 🤭

My biggest fear is a squirt hoh. No idea what that fucker is planning. He needs to gtfo ASAP. He’s number one on my target list.

Tony and Webby are next but I’m not as mad at them oops. Idc what they’re doing. I just need to have Tony continue thinking I’m in his back pocket or whatever and then I can stab him in the back whenever Idc.

Ooooh Steve needs to go soon too. He’s too much of a comp threat plus he types too much. Fuck him and his series of novels he publishes in our room. Now I know how people feel when they open up a message from me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2021 11:46 pm

Identity guesses

1. Kim Ki-Jung: Bri

2. Jerry The Mouse: Josh

3. Max Gentile: Jake

4. Dorothy Gale:Key

5. Jennifer Check: Stephen

6. Debbie Jelinsky: Gabby

7. Tony Stark: Moe

8. Ember McLain:

9. Sandra Bullock: Sophia

10. Steve Harrington:

11. Webkinz Love Frog:

12. Squirt: Josue

13. Sam Gardner:

I don’t know the blanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 8:10 pm

Every day I feel like my trust rankings change. I’ll be honest, basically the whole top six I trust equally, and unfortunately they’re all on different sides.

There’s Kim/Debbie from 7th Heaven,
Then Kim/Jerry/Dorothy from our middle alliance,
Then Jennifer from the “majority” alliance,
And then Max from the other side of the middle alliance.

I know in my rankings I have them listed and ordered but they’re all so close that I would come out and say that sixth place and first place are literally so close that I can interchange them anytime.

After that I have my “midtier alliances” with Ember, Tony, Steven, and Sandra, where I’m willing to work with all of them but as of now I would let them go before any of the top six. But I still like them enough that I don’t wanna target them, well except for Tony. He’s on my shit list for being a shady fuck but also, if he grows desperate he might actually play nice and listen to me.

And then no offense Idc what happens with Squirt or Webby. They can go with Tony lmao.

Sam is in his own category. He told me that there wasn’t much to go off of with the prejury but then Jennifer mentioned that Cruella threw Debbie under the bus. So he is not telling me everything. But we have common allies so once again he’s good with me by default lmaoo I wouldn’t mind giving him the boot tho 🤭
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 10:28 am

Identity guesses

1. Kim Ki-Jung: Bri

2. Jerry The Mouse: Josh

3. Max Gentile: Jake

4. Dorothy Gale:Key

5. Jennifer Check: Stephen

6. Debbie Jelinsky: Gabby

7. Tony Stark: Moe

8. Ember McLain:

9. Sandra Bullock: Sophia

10. Steve Harrington: Mari

11. Webkinz Love Frog:

12. Squirt: Josue

13. Sam Gardner:

Same as last time but guessing for Steve now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 10:41 am

So I helped Jennifer and Debbie with the veto to establish some trust with them, and as long as the two of them, along with everyone else, sees me as beneficial to their game, then I have nothing to worry about. Eventually I’m going to have to betray a ton of people, which isn’t ideal, but at this point I gotta do what is necessary.

I need someone to nominate me. I wanna test my luck and I also want people to vote against me so I can go winning an HOH and make a sassy speech mostly to spite my number one fans Ted, Jaida, and Wendy, who sucked too much to even be considered to be cast this season (stay mad girl <3).

As of now I have a few options for nominations. I would throw up Squirt because he doesn’t reply to me all the time duh. Tony could go up, but I’d rather him as a replacement nomination because I want him to be surprised as I push the knife in 🤭

But since there isn’t anybody else that I can freely nominate, then Tony going up by default. So then the next problem arises. What do I do if Tony’s ass or Squirt’s ass wins the power of veto? That’s the tough thing to figure out, because choosing someone really exposes my hand. I just need at least one person to hate me. But who? I feel like if I had to pick someone it would probably be Steve, but I don’t even know if I would have the votes. We would be at the final thirteen. So that means ten voters. And that’s not even including powers.

If it’s Steve vs Tony, I think Tony goes lmaooo. And then I’m fucked. So maybe if Squirt wins veto somehow, I don’t throw up Steve.

But if Tony wins veto, then I can throw up Steve.

I assume Ember votes out Squirt.
I assume Jennifer votes out Squirt.
I assume Sam votes out Squirt.

I can try asking Jerry to vote out Steve.
I can try asking Kim to vote out Steve.
I can try asking Debbie to vote out Steve.
I can try asking Max to vote out Steve.
I can try asking Tony to vote out Steve lmaooo.

I have no idea what Dorothy does.
I have no idea what Sandra does.

So as you can tell, the vote is super close. I can probably buy a power to swap a vote but I’d rather save my money for meeee <3

So it’s too soon to win, even though my options for nominations keep going. For example if I won this time I would have had Webby to nominate as well. Fuck my life.

Wendy Williams likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 9:09 am

ROUND TWELVE

JERRY is such a clown for nominating Squirt when he’s the least aggressive person here. Girl I tried to hint to you to put someone else up instead of fucking Squirt, and now look, your target is staying LMAOOOO.

Anyway I might need to start winning soon. We are about to hit the final twelve and this is how I see things

Me/Debbie/Kim
Me/Sandra/Jerry/Kim/Dorothy (even though it doesn’t sound like this is real for Dorothy)
Tony is kinda on his own
Me/Max/Ember but then Max/Ember is also with Jennifer/Steve/Sam/Dorothy which is the majority alliance

So if I win HOH I might need to take a strike at the power alliance of Sam/Steve but then it essentially means war afterwards.

I mean that’s fine I need people after me so that I can lose some allies in the process without being at fault. But it’s so dangerous ugh.

Sam Gardner and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 5:18 pm

ROUND THIRTEEN

Not me just stirring the pot and creating chaos muahahahahahahah suck it bitch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 8:05 pm

1. Kim Ki-Jung:Bri icon

2. Debbie Jelinsky: Gabby icon

3. Max Gentile: Jake icon

4. Dorothy Gale: Key icon

5. Jerry The Mouse: Josh icon

6. Sandra Bullock: Sophia icon

7. Ember McLain: idk Stephen if she’s not Jennifer

8. Steve Harrington: Mari icon?

9. Sam Gardner: Some white guy because lmaoooo @ golf but idk who

10. Jennifer Check: If it’s not Stephen then idk some other BBQ9 person

11. Tony Stark: Moe or Omair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 9:57 am

Not Sandra confirming what I already knew lmaoooo.

Yea max already told me about the Jennifer/Ember/Dorothy/Steve/Sam/Max alliance. It’s not news to me. Plus I knew Dorothys color <3

Sam is still snakey and I’m not surprised. And if Dorothy has to pick between us I’ll make sure to slip that in.

But I have to play dumb and pick up the pieces once again.

Dorothy Gale likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 1:43 pm

People better grab their umbrellas because a shady bitch has entered the building.

I’m throwing everyone under the bus idc idc. I need some people to target Sam and Sandra to split them up. I need the attention off of me because I know once Jennifer goes she’s gonna rant about me and I need to deflect as much as I could.

Tony still on my shit list and he needs to go soon too.

If I can make final six with Dorothy Kim Debbie Max and Jerry then I can sashay my way to the end.

The people standing in my way are

Steve
Jennifer
Sam
Sandra
Ember
Tony

Jennifer is getting the boot next. Next is either Tony, Steve, or Sam idc idc.
Then Sandra and Ember can get the boot afterwards.

I’m such a bitch this season. No way am I winning lmaooooo.
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 1:47 pm

I just can't wait for your shocked Pikachu face at the reveal. Batgirl & I laugh daily about your reads.
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 1:48 pm

You mean Tony? That man has such an inconsistent personality. I’ve thought he was Moe or Omair but his personality is so cracked help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to my safe space!   Welcome to my safe space! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to my safe space!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Big Brother Quarantine All Stars :: Diary Rooms :: Negasonic Teenage Warhead-
Jump to: