Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Room for NTW & Ted

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Negasonic Teenage Warhead

Room for NTW & Ted - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 6:52 pm

If Arisa doesn’t do this I’m calling foul

Ted Lasso likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 6:53 pm

Let me get her in here so she knows....

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 7:32 pm

CAN I GET A WOO WOO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 7:54 pm

WOOO HOO

Sorry my chats have been blowing up. I think I want to throw up Webkinz as one nomination. Is there anyone in particular you think we should be concerned about?
Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 8:03 pm

The only person popping into my head is Steve but if you have a good relationship with him, definitely ignore that thought. Smile

I am game for whatever you want. I bet Webkinz is a threat in the long run if we are being honest with ourselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 8:16 pm

Webkinz told me something about him (kinda personal so I won't post it here out of respect) and ugh, I feel really shitty right now tbh. I hate that I'm taking it personally, but it's just not something I expected at all from a chat about nominations. UGH.

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 8:19 pm

That's fair. I can understand not wanting to do something because of the personal business. Everyone has a life going on outside of here and its really difficult to separate game from real life sometimes.

You could go back to the drawing board and figure out who you have the least connections with? I thought Webby could be a good start but if he is off the board, you kinda gotta figure out 3 people you are okay with leaving. (2 noms and a renom)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 8:24 pm

Well I'm going to stick to my guns. I have already told both nominees that I am throwing them up and at this point, I know that even if I DON'T throw them up, this emotional weakness can come back to haunt me since they can always nominate me in the future and say that I had already CONSIDERED them. So I just have to accept it.

Webkinz has his personal stuff going around and it's a reason why he has not been too social in the game and feels like he would be getting the boot.

Peach feels like she is just going to be constantly nominated as a pawn since she's already been nominated once before.

The thing is neither of them really have engaging conversation. They both kinda stick to themselves and that's why I had to nominate them.

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 8:28 pm

I think that you have just made a really solid argument. Even mention it is dangerous in this game. And to be honest, I think that their reads are right. Peach is likely gonna keep getting nominated until she isn't. If they can't get a good convo going, then that is on them. It can't be ALL surface level at this point in the game.

You are right to say that they would put you up the second they could because of mentioning it to them. Peach would do you and Tony which is a shit show for us as a team, and us individually since we really need him and it would suck to boot him.

Personal or not, I would have understood if I was a first round nom from my absence and unfortunately, Webkinz prolly realized that quickly too. As for Jules, she could have gone up if she hadn't won this HOH.

I think you sticking to your guns is the smartest decision. Week 2 shouldn't be a toughie and if you start showing weakness now, it's just gonna keep cracking. I know you are emotionally exhausted but I'm proud of you. This isn't an easy position to be in and you are doing it well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 8:31 pm

I appreciate that. I just personally do not like having people who can fly under the radar. And for me it was never a personal thing. I don't hate either of them. I just have no conversation. It's all surface level "hey how are you?" and nothing substantial gamewise.

I hate this. In my last season I played like a total robot and kept my emotions out. I'm getting old LMAO. I guess there are certain things that just trigger it. I have no qualms with a lot of things but if they have the right justification it just throws a wrench.

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 8:38 pm

If you hated someone this early in the game I would question your sanity. You have the mind of a winner though. Yes, emotions definitely play into the game, but in the end you have to do what’s best for your game. It hurts to do the hard things but it shouldn’t hurt this early on. If they aren’t giving you anything, you aren’t getting anything from the relationship. 

I think that later on the wrenches may be more substantial but if it’s something they need to deal with in real life, then they maybe need a break from the game. It’s just how it is. It’s also All Stars, so they should know if it wasn’t you, it’d have likely been someone else putting them up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 8:46 pm

Haha well I hate Cent for this challenge Razz jk (love you Dom). It just sucks because to Webkinz, I am one of the few people to actually talk to him so he feels betrayed by it. He's acknowledged that he's not exactly the most socially savvy, and I mean I get it. I know that there are some younger people who play this, and I empathize with them because when I was their age I was on a similar boat. And I don't really play these games for the validation. I do it more for the experience. I don't want to be the one to take away a good experience from someone who prioritizes this more than me. Don't get me wrong, I want to win, but I'm not the super cutthroat type.

I do have to consider the fact that Jules might throw them up too. She already decided on Jerry who would have been a tertiary target. So she can very well snatch one of them up too.

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 8:50 pm

Dom is a queen, no argument there! I don’t think you need to think about betrayal at this stage. If it’s someone you speak very little with comparitively, it is what it is. As for younger folk, they have plenty of opportunities to play other games for validation. A loss in All Stars is nothing to scoff at seeing as they made it here in the first place. I play for fun and friendship. That’s just me though.

I don’t go cutthroat either and honestly my noms should kind of expect that they are going up. Has Jules chatted with you about her noms? Jerry is a solid one for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 8:55 pm

Fair enough. I'm glad you're in this game. It helps keep me grounded <3

Jules has not said a whole lot really. She just told me Jerry and left it at that.

Anyway I verified with Kathy about how the vote works. It'll be a four person free for all and the top two vote getters leave. Would you frown upon me if I wanted to keep Webkinz?

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 8:57 pm

I wouldn’t frown on you for your decision at all! If you want Webby to stay, I’ll focus my vote elsewhere. It’s entirely up to you. I want you to feel comfortable with me and I can only show that by giving you my vote wherever you want it to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for NTW & Ted   Room for NTW & Ted - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Room for NTW & Ted
Page 7 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next