Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 10:09 pm

Ik this was not my style 😭😭 ember just kept adding me to alliances with every fucking person here and I couldn’t even play anymore bc I was so well aligned bc of her LMFAOOOOO

At one point I was like girl pls let’s not make this alliance bc i needed peopel to target. My targets were Jen and Sam for so long and we ended up in the alliance that ran the season together 😂😂 ember is that bitch but It def made me play a new game

Matt Bomer, Steve Harrington, Sam Gardner, Ember McLain, Jennifer Check and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 10:10 pm

Also arisa ily I had a BLAST!! Thank you for all that you do, you rock. This is the best game ever…. I’d know bc I’m here once a month It seems 😂

Arisa Cox, Matt Bomer, Steve Harrington, Kim Ki-Jung, Ember McLain, Sandra Bullock, Anna Kendrick and like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 11:14 pm

Sorry everyone, I have been dealing with some stuff
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 11:36 pm

Also I am warning everyone right now, and I will post multiple reminders, YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO INVITED ANYONE TO THE ZOOM TOMORROW THAT WAS NOT IN THE CAST.

Sandra Bullock, Anna Kendrick and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 11:45 pm

So i gotta tell my mom she can’t come?

Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Sandra Bullock and Anna Kendrick like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile   Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eviction Ceremony #22 - Ember McLain VS Max Gentile
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2