Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt

Go down 
+10
Steve Harrington
Tony Stark
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Jennifer Check
Jerry The Mouse
Debbie Jellinsky
Sandra Bullock
Squirt
Ember McLain
Arisa Cox
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 11:11 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your twelfth vote for eviction but tonight only ONE people will be leaving the game.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 12:11am EST)

You are given 12 hours to vote starting at 12:11am EST which means your voting deadline is 12:11pm EST Monday August 23rd 2021.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

Wishing the nominees the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 11:48 pm

Hello Houseguests…

My plea to you all tonight comes from a place of despair. Knowing I could leave this game so soon is really sad and I don’t want the journey to be over for me. I’ve shown some of you extreme loyalty in times of need in your own games. I hope I can get the same shown back to me when you cast your votes.

I mean absolutely no disrespect to Squirt, but also I think respect for the game plays a factor in this weeks eviction as well. I never miss a vote, and I also show up and try in every competition I play in. Including tonight. I’m here to play and I just feel like I try harder.

Also, I am being called this big threat by the mouse, but I have won the same amount of competitions as the amount of times Keanu Reeves cast an eviction vote this season. Fucking zero.

Jerry said something that kinda made me giggle in his speech. “…and from what I've heard, you're one of the best social players still in this game so that's very alarming to me.” This is kinda funny because Jerry has now won 4 competitions, and NO ONE is talking about him. Who here feels good with Jerry? I’m sure it’s everybody. No one has said his name since Jules put him up 97 years ago. Who’s gonna take out Jerry? Exactly. Furthermore; if I stay here and Jerry wins ANOTHER comp, which he has shown to be way more than capable of doing, he will nominate me and Steve again. That is safety for all of you left. The mouse is after me, and i’m after the mouse. That saves you all AT LEAST a week, if not more.

Please, if you know that I am the one that’s best for your game, keep me here. Jerry wants me out clearly. However; after this there will be 12 people left. Less and less people to maneuver and rely on. Do what’s best for your game…

Steve Harrington, Jerry The Mouse, Sandra Bullock and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 1:51 am

I’ve asked the players I care about to vote me out. Jerry beth did a number on this one 💓💓 I mean no disrespect to the host or anyone, I just have way too much on my plate and I’ve tried to balance it as much as I could. I haven’t been able to.

Sandra/Kim/Jenn have a trio
Sandra tells Debbie everything
Dorothy, Sandra, NTW have yet to see the block
Webkinz told me Debbie NTW Tony and Kim have an alliance which they claim is no longer true, they all voted webkinz out and are still strongly knit.
Good Luck Smile 💓💓
“Jerry and Squirt are a close duo”

Steve Harrington likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 2:02 am

You’re on the block against Ember, not me. How is saying all these random false things helping your case at all?

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 4:55 am

You’ve been active for maybe an hour this entire season squirt. Stop acting like you know shit. If Sandra truly was that far up my ass, don’t you think she woulda used veto on me? Bitter ass mess.

Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Cruella de Vil and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 9:19 am

Squirt you’re up because you lied to me about the vote last night, I know you voted Debbie when you told me you weren’t so pretty simple there. I made it clear I want Ember gone, and in retrospect it definitely wasn’t smart of me pawning you if I wanted that to happen but I was more focused on if it didn’t happen, what would be an alright second option, and you have played this game with such little gusto, it’s been disrespectful to the hosts, disrespectful to the players who didn’t get picked to play, and now with you ASKING TO BE VOTED OUT, disrespectful to the players. The apologies got stale after like the third time 🙄 I enjoyed speaking to you and you are very nice but your lack of gameplay this season was maddening. Great speech Ember, congrats on probably staying!

Tony Stark, Ember McLain, Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Check and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 9:32 am

Now why was I out here multiple rounds defending your stupid turtle ass when you're going to come out here and spread false information about me? All you do is not show up and disrespect the host who could've asked someone active to be on the season. But here you are wasting a spot and our time having to evict you.

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 9:38 am

Squirt wrote:
I’ve asked the players I care about to vote me out.

How cute that you thought you were staying anyway 🤭
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 11:23 am

This is ridiculous and undeserving of a post, but come on, dude. Anyone I've talked game to in this house knows how hard I vouched for you and always spoke highly of you, and to send me a DM that it's my fault you're on the block is so misplaced - it shows how little you've invested in this game. I did not win HOH, and I did not even suggest a nominee to the HOH - and if I did, why would it be you?!

You are in a completely different dimension and should not be on the jury because I am already envisioning the lengths of how annoying and WRONG you can be.

I encourage everyone to find someone else to scapegoat in this game, because it's final 12. Blaming every single thing on me is getting old

Also let's be clear, I am not mad..but this is pathetic lol

Cruella de Vil likes this post

Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 11:32 am

K 😂
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 12:21 pm

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike.

Those people are: No one <3

Now for the vote. You were casting a vote to EVICT someone, who did you all evict?

By a vote of
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
you have been evicted

Listen, I know it's been rough with your irl, but I don't want you to be hard on yourself. You're a BBQ All Stars & I'm very happy you did play. I know you missed some votes & challenges you wishes you didn't, but you also provided a lot of random drama & you're just a loveable presence to have around for me. Always understanding, patient & appreciative & in turn I appreciate you. I think you played a good game, it was just that you were too busy & you did let me know what was going on. Ily <3

You are also our second juror this season <3

The rest of you, I will see you at 6:30pm EST tonight for your Head of Household challenge.

Tony Stark, Steve Harrington, Jerry The Mouse, Ember McLain, Sandra Bullock, Anna Kendrick and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Steve Harrington

Steve Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 12:27 pm

goodbye squirt, love you so much  Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt 2764

congrats ember!
Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 12:37 pm

Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt Why%20You’ll%20Never%20See%20Cheese%20in%20Our%20Mouse%20Traps

Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt ScentedAptDeinonychus-size_restricted

Tony Stark, Jerry The Mouse, Sandra Bullock, Debbie Jellinsky and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 12:39 pm

Congrats Ember!

Sorry to see you go Squirt, the night you came alive...I wish we could've seen that side more, I'm sure you're a great player and I'm sorry you had irl stuff going on and hope it gets better/clears up!

Cruella de Vil likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt EmptyMon Aug 23, 2021 12:40 pm

Ember McLain wrote:
Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt Why%20You’ll%20Never%20See%20Cheese%20in%20Our%20Mouse%20Traps

OOO Cheese!

Tony Stark, Ember McLain, Sandra Bullock and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt   Eviction Ceremony #12 - Ember McLain VS Squirt Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next