Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #1 - Ember McLain VS Jerry the Mouse VS Manu Rios VS Sailor Moon

Go down 
+16
Sandra Bullock
Cosmo
Max Gentile
Dorothy Gale
Kim Ki-Jung
Steve Harrington
Sam Gardner
Jennifer Check
Debbie Jellinsky
Ted Lasso
Nagisa Shiota
Manu Rios
Sailor Moon
Ember McLain
Jerry The Mouse
Arisa Cox
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #1 - Ember McLain VS Jerry the Mouse VS Manu Rios VS Sailor Moon Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #1 - Ember McLain VS Jerry the Mouse VS Manu Rios VS Sailor Moon   Eviction Ceremony #1 - Ember McLain VS Jerry the Mouse VS Manu Rios VS Sailor Moon EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 3:47 pm

Eviction Ceremony #1 - Ember McLain VS Jerry the Mouse VS Manu Rios VS Sailor Moon

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your first vote for eviction.

For this round, the voting period is now opened

The voting deadline this round is 12:00pm EST Monday August 2nd 2021.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE ONE HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED. YOU ONLY CAST ONE VOTE EACH THOUGH.

The 4 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE. (Now you know why you can't edit/delete in your DR)

Wishing the nominees the best of luck. I repeat, the ONE Houseguest with the most votes will be evicted.
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #1 - Ember McLain VS Jerry the Mouse VS Manu Rios VS Sailor Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1 - Ember McLain VS Jerry the Mouse VS Manu Rios VS Sailor Moon   Eviction Ceremony #1 - Ember McLain VS Jerry the Mouse VS Manu Rios VS Sailor Moon EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 3:47 pm

If I have all the votes before the deadline, I will post eviction early, but no rush
Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1 - Ember McLain VS Jerry the Mouse VS Manu Rios VS Sailor Moon   Eviction Ceremony #1 - Ember McLain VS Jerry the Mouse VS Manu Rios VS Sailor Moon EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 3:52 pm

Hey Friends, i apologize that I wasn’t able to finish the challenge and/or if We haven’t spoken, I was preoccupied with helping a friend move starting yesterday afternoon and I tried to complete the challenge but my friend not having wifi at his new or old place really hurt my chances of finishing. Right now, I’m typing this on mobile in a box truck because we’re still not finished and won’t be until late tonight. However you vote, i understand it’s early and difficult and everyone has their reasons, I just hope they aren’t reasons to vote me lol I know I can be an asset to a lot of your games and I hope you agree! Good luck to my fellow nominees as well and if this is it, thank you hosts for having me!

Arisa Cox, Nagisa Shiota, Matt Bomer, Peach Salinger, Sandra Bullock, Jules Vaughn, Squirt and like this post

Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1 - Ember McLain VS Jerry the Mouse VS Manu Rios VS Sailor Moon   Eviction Ceremony #1 - Ember McLain VS Jerry the Mouse VS Manu Rios VS Sailor Moon EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 4:24 pm

Hello All Stars!! I’m honored to be here and do not want to be the 1st boot. Please vote to keep me, I came so close in the challenge. I also apologize for not being as social. I got vaccinated and have been busy in real life. But now i’m ready to fully invested. Thank you everyone <3

Nagisa Shiota, Peach Salinger, Sandra Bullock, Jules Vaughn, Squirt, Dorothy Gale and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1 - Ember McLain VS Jerry the Mouse VS Manu Rios VS Sailor Moon   Eviction Ceremony #1 - Ember McLain VS Jerry the Mouse VS Manu Rios VS Sailor Moon EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 4:26 pm

Also, if you evict me this early, you won’t be able to see Ember McLain fan art later in the season and I promise, you’d be missing out. She’s hot.

Max Gentile, Nagisa Shiota, Matt Bomer, Peach Salinger, Cruella de Vil, Sandra Bullock, Jules Vaughn and like this post

Back to top Go down
Sailor Moon

Sailor Moon

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1 - Ember McLain VS Jerry the Mouse VS Manu Rios VS Sailor Moon   Eviction Ceremony #1 - Ember McLain VS Jerry the Mouse VS Manu Rios VS Sailor Moon EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 10:34 pm

AllStars!!! It sucks I wasn’t able to
Complete the posts! It even sucks more
I was sooo close!! It’s great hearing you all excelled at it! During this time
I am asking for your vote to stay in the game so I can play what I love and be part of
This community! I would just love a chance to speak to you! Thank you so
Much! <3 ^.^

Nagisa Shiota, Matt Bomer, Peach Salinger, Sandra Bullock, Squirt, Dorothy Gale and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Sailor Moon

Sailor Moon

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1 - Ember McLain VS Jerry the Mouse VS Manu Rios VS Sailor Moon   Eviction Ceremony #1 - Ember McLain VS Jerry the Mouse VS Manu Rios VS Sailor Moon EmptySun Aug 01, 2021 10:36 pm

Also how awesome is it that Ember got vaccinated!!?? Congratulations on keeping yourself and others safe!

Nagisa Shiota, Ember McLain and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Manu Rios

Manu Rios

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1 - Ember McLain VS Jerry the Mouse VS Manu Rios VS Sailor Moon   Eviction Ceremony #1 - Ember McLain VS Jerry the Mouse VS Manu Rios VS Sailor Moon EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 5:34 am

hey everyone I’d really appreciate your votes I’ve been extremely busy with the comp and irl over the last few days but I promise my activity will get better and I’m really looking forward to playing with u all!

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Manu Rios

Manu Rios

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1 - Ember McLain VS Jerry the Mouse VS Manu Rios VS Sailor Moon   Eviction Ceremony #1 - Ember McLain VS Jerry the Mouse VS Manu Rios VS Sailor Moon EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 7:01 am

hey everyone me again, it’s looking likely that I will be leaving tonight. I just want to wish you all the best of luck for the rest of the season and to congratulate you all on surviving that hell of a competition. Not to throw anyone under the bus but personally I would’ve put my vote on the person who did the least in the challenge and unfortunately that was sailor moon but that’s not how the votes have gone and I completely understand because that’s on me for not being as active as I should be but I’ve had a lot going on and ironically from today onwards I’d be able to give 100% to this game. If anyone hasn’t cast their vote yet I’d love for you to keep me and if I do somehow stay I’m open to work with anyone bc right now I have zero connections and I’m a very loyal player. Again best of luck to you all!!

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1 - Ember McLain VS Jerry the Mouse VS Manu Rios VS Sailor Moon   Eviction Ceremony #1 - Ember McLain VS Jerry the Mouse VS Manu Rios VS Sailor Moon EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 1:03 pm

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike.

Those people are: Nagisa Shiota

Now for the vote. You were casting a vote to EVICT someone, who did you all evict?

By a vote of 16-2-1-1

Spoiler:
you have been evicted

The 2 votes were on
Spoiler:

Thank you for accepting to play in this All Stars season. I know the timing sucks bc you're just now able to be more active, but it was still fun having you around for this short time & I hope you had fun.

The rest of you, I will see you at 6:00pm EST tonight for your Head of Household challenge.

Manu Rios likes this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1 - Ember McLain VS Jerry the Mouse VS Manu Rios VS Sailor Moon   Eviction Ceremony #1 - Ember McLain VS Jerry the Mouse VS Manu Rios VS Sailor Moon EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 1:05 pm

BBQ dollars are in play now. If you write a DR today that qualifies, if you do a trust ranking etc, it will count
Back to top Go down
Nagisa Shiota

Nagisa Shiota

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1 - Ember McLain VS Jerry the Mouse VS Manu Rios VS Sailor Moon   Eviction Ceremony #1 - Ember McLain VS Jerry the Mouse VS Manu Rios VS Sailor Moon EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 1:13 pm

Icb I passed out early and slept in- sorry guys Sad
Back to top Go down
Manu Rios

Manu Rios

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1 - Ember McLain VS Jerry the Mouse VS Manu Rios VS Sailor Moon   Eviction Ceremony #1 - Ember McLain VS Jerry the Mouse VS Manu Rios VS Sailor Moon EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 1:30 pm

yikes this is embarrassing, good luck everyone I’m excited to watch this season unfold on the side lines would’ve been fun to cause some chaos with you all though!

Tony Stark, Ted Lasso and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Ted Lasso

Ted Lasso

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1 - Ember McLain VS Jerry the Mouse VS Manu Rios VS Sailor Moon   Eviction Ceremony #1 - Ember McLain VS Jerry the Mouse VS Manu Rios VS Sailor Moon EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 1:58 pm

Sorry to see you both go so early without getting to know you better. Sad

Back to top Go down
Sailor Moon

Sailor Moon

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1 - Ember McLain VS Jerry the Mouse VS Manu Rios VS Sailor Moon   Eviction Ceremony #1 - Ember McLain VS Jerry the Mouse VS Manu Rios VS Sailor Moon EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 2:16 pm

Thank you everyone for letting me 
play another day! 
Good game Manu!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #1 - Ember McLain VS Jerry the Mouse VS Manu Rios VS Sailor Moon   Eviction Ceremony #1 - Ember McLain VS Jerry the Mouse VS Manu Rios VS Sailor Moon Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next