Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Debbie Jellinsky
Webkinz Love Frog
Tony Stark
Jennifer Check
Sam Gardner
Sandra Bullock
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

The Jury House - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 12:43 pm

Aw I'm at the part in Jury House thread 2 where you're all saying you'd vote for me to win brb crying

Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 12:44 pm

I WANTED YOU OUT AND SO DID HE BUT IF HE DIDNT YSE VETO IT WOULD LOOK WEIRD. he still got 3rd with my story idk how but yes we put a lot of effort into getting you out but your ass wouldn't budge omfg

Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 12:54 pm

I was certain Cruella was winning, she sent me her pitch for a reality TV show and it was hilarious but the judges obv hated it.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 1:15 pm

Debbie still winning that after y’all tried to get her not to by swapping stories.. iconic legendary her MIND

Jennifer Check and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 1:15 pm

I need the Ember hatred explained to me please like you're talking to a five year old because she was never anything but nice and pleasant to me and very good at explaining her moves when she went against the stuff I wanted to happen
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 1:16 pm

i'm literally half illiterate i wasn't beating anyone
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 1:17 pm

Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
I need the Ember hatred explained to me please like you're talking to a five year old because she was never anything but nice and pleasant to me and very good at explaining her moves when she went against the stuff I wanted to happen
i think she picked and choosed who to explain her moves to and keep a good relationship with. a lot of people she just brushed off and made false promises too. all of us got like a different version of her

Sam Gardner, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Sandra Bullock and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 1:18 pm

she didn't do anything to me personally i think we had like 7 pages but a lot of people have issues with her, that's what i've seen!

Debbie Jellinsky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 1:20 pm

I have no hatred for anyone, but I don’t have much respect for Embers game. Her fakeness is perhaps the most transparent of everyone in the game, she had bad reads on things going on, thought she had more control than she ever did or would be able to, is shoved a little too high up Steve’s butt idk how she thinks being sooo loyal to him and going to the end with him is a good plan, and showed a lot of people a side of her they didn’t like just because they did things she didn’t like and spazzed out on them. That’s just how I see her game but I’m open to her telling me I’m wrong

Last edited by Sandra Bullock on Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sam Gardner, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 1:20 pm

Kinda crazy how many different 'personalities' she had with everybody in the House. She should've made sure she had the same one with everybody from Jury phase onward.

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

Also Sam's speech was NOT iconic I'm still salty he dragged me (still catching up).

Sam Gardner and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 1:22 pm

Sam wrote:
She really wasn't going to until i convinced her its what needed to be done even though if i didnt i would still be in the game The Jury House - Page 26 1f62d

She wanted him for a shield which makes sense because he would leave if those 2 are on the block but you shouldn't need shields at final 6!

The way you ruined BOTH OF OUR GAMES.

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 1:24 pm

Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Sam wrote:
She really wasn't going to until i convinced her its what needed to be done even though if i didnt i would still be in the game The Jury House - Page 26 1f62d

She wanted him for a shield which makes sense because he would leave if those 2 are on the block but you shouldn't need shields at final 6!

The way you ruined BOTH OF OUR GAMES.

IF I WAS GOING OUT I WAS TAKING YOU DOWN WITH ME 😂 i should have shut up once you said i wasn’t going up, but i wanted to try and do something and i was so close it kills me

so in reality, i was the downfall to debbies game….I love you

Last edited by Sam Gardner on Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 1:25 pm

Sam wrote:
she is the worst. i dont think i would vote for her to win in the end

Gonna need this one explaining

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 1:28 pm

Sam wrote:
Debbie wanted me to stay The Jury House - Page 29 1f602 she told me 2 people promised her that they would keep me...she is so bad at reading this game. like she only got jenn out because of 27 powers

also not true Jen woulda gone without us using the powers, we used the powers because of the threat of powers being used by the 'other side'. I think I played a phenomenal game and used the powers simply because they were there to be used, so I thought if they're there, people are gonna use them so I'd better fucking try and use them as well.

You cannot ever tell me I played a bad game this season because I know I didn't, I won't have my game diminished in that way. I was extraordinary. Deal with it.

Sam Gardner, Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 35 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next