Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Debbie Jellinsky
Webkinz Love Frog
Tony Stark
Jennifer Check
Sam Gardner
Sandra Bullock
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

The Jury House - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 36 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 1:29 pm

Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Sam wrote:
she is the worst. i dont think i would vote for her to win in the end

Gonna need this one explaining

oh lol i was mad at that time but it was really just the fact you wanted to keep steve as a shield at final 6.
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 36 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 1:31 pm

Sandra wrote:
Why didn’t she put up ember if she was going to originally

because i (correctly) believed she would be easiest to beat at F2 and i (incorrectly) believed Max would remain loyal.

Sam Gardner and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 36 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 1:32 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Sam wrote:

oh lol i was mad at that time but it was really just the fact you wanted to keep steve as a shield at final 6.

yeah but like two pages before this post you literally pointed out i needed steve as a shield because if the two of us sat on the block, he would go, not me. I shouldn't have let your dumb ass convince me otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 36 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 1:32 pm

Love the confidence queenie the opinion of someone else doesn’t matter anyway, just what you believe <3 (ps for what it’s worth you were my original back door target primarily for the reason that in my personal opinion you were the biggest threat to win at the time so — I’m in agreement with you Wink )
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Love the confidence queenie the opinion of someone else doesn’t matter anyway, just what you believe <3 (ps for what it’s worth you were my original back door target primarily for the reason that in my personal opinion you were the biggest threat to win at the time so — I’m in agreement with you Wink )

oh i know i read through that bit already and i wasn't shocked one bit, you almost had the best hoh of the season in taking me out but i ruined your game, sowwiii <3

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 36 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 1:33 pm

Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Sandra wrote:
Why didn’t she put up ember if she was going to originally

because i (correctly) believed she would be easiest to beat at F2 and i (incorrectly) believed Max would remain loyal.

Understandable it’s why I didn’t put her up either

Debbie Jellinsky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 36 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 1:34 pm

Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:

oh i know i read through that bit already and i wasn't shocked one bit, you almost had the best hoh of the season in taking me out but i ruined your game, sowwiii <3

THAT FUCKING LUCK COMP I SWEAR I WAS CRYING AND I KNEW MY GAME WAS ALREADY OVER

Debbie Jellinsky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 36 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 1:37 pm

Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Sam wrote:

yeah but like two pages before this post you literally pointed out i needed steve as a shield because if the two of us sat on the block, he would go, not me. I shouldn't have let your dumb ass convince me otherwise.

lol i know so i was so surprised you did end up putting him up because it really wasn’t the smartest for you but i have no way to know but i still think steve would have nominated you at final 5 without you nominating him at final 6.

i didn’t say you were a bad player in that other post. i just meant you had the wrong read on people at that point because everyone was after you but just hiding it.

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 36 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 1:38 pm

Yea it wouldn’t have made a difference IMO Steve still would have done the same thing

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 36 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 1:39 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Sam wrote:

lol i know so i was so surprised you did end up putting him up because it really wasn’t the smartest for you but i have no way to know but i still think steve would have nominated you at final 5 without you nominating him at final 6.

i didn’t say you were a bad player in that other post. i just meant you had the wrong read on people at that point because everyone was after you but just hiding it.

you said in your eviction speech 'i thought you were playing a good game until' so, the opposite of good is bad so what else am i to take from it tbh
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 36 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 1:40 pm

and steve def woulda still put me up but, butterfly effect and all that. someone else might've won hoh.
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 36 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 1:40 pm

(even though steve told me in our one on one he genuinely wouldn't have put me up at 5 if i hadn't put him up at 6, which was complete bs imo because he put me up at 7 lmao)

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 36 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 1:41 pm

Tony wrote:
I WANTED SAM TO GO FAR AND GET OUT THAT OBSESSED WITCH DEBORAH WHO IS ALWAYS BEGGING FOR $$$$

I literally hardly EVER asked for money I didn't understand this narrative at *ALL*. The only person to send me money was Cosmo early on because he's a sweetheart and then NTW for safety.

I used my transfers pretty early on as well. I was a giver, not a taker. Life imitates art x

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 36 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 1:42 pm

Steve says a lot of things bestie
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 36 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 1:42 pm

Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Sam wrote:

you said in your eviction speech 'i thought you were playing a good game until' so, the opposite of good is bad so what else am i to take from it tbh

again i was mad at that point but it did make me look at your game differently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 36 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 51 ... 67  Next