Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Debbie Jellinsky
Webkinz Love Frog
Tony Stark
Jennifer Check
Sam Gardner
Sandra Bullock
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

The Jury House - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 34 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 12:29 pm

Dorothy Gale wrote:
I knew it was that weird Sam I am bitch who did 🙄 instead of making allies, you made enemies

yeah i told sandra everyone’s color

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 34 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 12:30 pm

Dorothy Gale wrote:
Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Oh also I was a vote to evict Jules idk if that was a thing that needed confirming cos I lied through my teeth about the first few votes to everyone lmao
you were the worst liar in the game i stg everytime you told me you did something i was like no she didn't. stupid bitch.

Yeah but everybody else believed me LMFAO you were the only one who could see right through me 100% and that was terrifying. BUT. I would never have nominated you on the eviction you went home if you hadn't been trying to get me taken out by leaking my star's color. I was genuine about the alliance with Steve and Ember.

when Jennifer failed to tell us her color I knew she was up to something. Sneaky bitch!
i didn't trust max, ember or you to be completely honest. i didn't tell anyone my color besides steve and sam. at that point i realized everyone was in other alliances besides me LOL

In an alt universe you spend the whole game pretending to believe my lies and we glide to Final 2, bringing about a hung Jury and splitting the $1000 50/50. I love you

When you realize it’s half that, so it looks like you both technically got 2nd place

Half what dot I'm confused

It’s 1000 CAD so that’s like under $800 USD, and the winner gets 75%.

oh yeah yeah I know that that's why I said split 50/50! flower

Dorothy Gale likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 34 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 12:30 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
lol I didn’t even tell Sandy my color 😂

No but Sam did I believe lmao. Well idk if directly or indirectly but he told her the colors that your giant alliance had and she narrowed it down

Yeah Sam was a weirdo for that! Nothing I could do with that info but plant seeds 😍 and it worked in my favor
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
dorothy was the only one who hated debbie as much as me 💔

She just did a job of hiding it 1000x better
pls dorothy was fantastic at never letting people know where her head was at. our private room looked like a mental institution tho blaming your existence for every bad thing😭
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Oh also I was a vote to evict Jules idk if that was a thing that needed confirming cos I lied through my teeth about the first few votes to everyone lmao
you were the worst liar in the game i stg everytime you told me you did something i was like no she didn't. stupid bitch.

Yeah but everybody else believed me LMFAO you were the only one who could see right through me 100% and that was terrifying. BUT. I would never have nominated you on the eviction you went home if you hadn't been trying to get me taken out by leaking my star's color. I was genuine about the alliance with Steve and Ember.

when Jennifer failed to tell us her color I knew she was up to something. Sneaky bitch!
i didn't trust max, ember or you to be completely honest. i didn't tell anyone my color besides steve and sam. at that point i realized everyone was in other alliances besides me LOL

In an alt universe you spend the whole game pretending to believe my lies and we glide to Final 2, bringing about a hung Jury and splitting the $1000 50/50. I love you

When you realize it’s half that, so it looks like you both technically got 2nd place

Half what dot I'm confused

It’s 1000 CAD so that’s like under $800 USD, and the winner gets 75%.

oh yeah yeah I know that that's why I said split 50/50! flower

Debbie trying to maximize earnings, so true 😍

Debbie Jellinsky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 34 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 12:31 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
dorothy was the only one who hated debbie as much as me 💔

She just did a job of hiding it 1000x better
pls dorothy was fantastic at never letting people know where her head was at. our private room looked like a mental institution tho blaming your existence for every bad thing😭

To be fair I probably did have a hand in whatever was going on to bring you down Sad
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 34 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 12:31 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
I knew it was that weird Sam I am bitch who did 🙄 instead of making allies, you made enemies

yeah i told sandra everyone’s color
you're the most rancid funky sour smelling bitch i know

Sam Gardner, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 34 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 12:32 pm

i should've put up sam when he came back i almost did but then i asked him if he would be mad and he said yes then i was like k get the fuck up deborah but in retrospect what the fuck would sam have done if i put him up? cry?

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 34 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 12:32 pm

Dorothy Gale wrote:
Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
lol I didn’t even tell Sandy my color 😂

No but Sam did I believe lmao. Well idk if directly or indirectly but he told her the colors that your giant alliance had and she narrowed it down

Yeah Sam was a weirdo for that! Nothing I could do with that info but plant seeds 😍 and it worked in my favor

lmao did it though?
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 34 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 12:37 pm

Remember that Seven Deadly Sins creative comp I won? I'm working on the screenplay for the pilot episode of a series to pitch based on my idea The Jury House - Page 34 1f60d

Sam Gardner and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 34 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 12:39 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
i should've put up sam when he came back i almost did but then i asked him if he would be mad and he said yes then i was like k get the fuck up deborah but in retrospect what the fuck would sam have done if i put him up? cry?

lol probably 😭
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 34 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 12:41 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:

lol probably 😭
I HATE YOU!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 34 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 12:42 pm

Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Remember that Seven Deadly Sins creative comp I won? I'm working on the screenplay for the pilot episode of a series to pitch based on my idea  The Jury House - Page 34 1f60d
talented queen. steve and i switched stories for that bc he thought he would win and didn't want to and i knew i'm a bad writer i was so mad when you won😭

Sandra Bullock and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 34 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 12:42 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:

lol probably 😭
I HATE YOU!!!!
WE KNOW.

i was saying probably to me crying not that you should have put me up 🙄
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

LMAO YOU SWITCHED STORIES YOU FUCKING SICKOS LMAO SO MUCH! mess!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 34 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next