Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Debbie Jellinsky
Webkinz Love Frog
Tony Stark
Jennifer Check
Sam Gardner
Sandra Bullock
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage

The Jury House - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 12:23 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Oh also I was a vote to evict Jules idk if that was a thing that needed confirming cos I lied through my teeth about the first few votes to everyone lmao
you were the worst liar in the game i stg everytime you told me you did something i was like no she didn't. stupid bitch.

Yeah but everybody else believed me LMFAO you were the only one who could see right through me 100% and that was terrifying. BUT. I would never have nominated you on the eviction you went home if you hadn't been trying to get me taken out by leaking my star's color. I was genuine about the alliance with Steve and Ember.

when Jennifer failed to tell us her color I knew she was up to something. Sneaky bitch!
i didn't trust max, ember or you to be completely honest. i didn't tell anyone my color besides steve and sam. at that point i realized everyone was in other alliances besides me LOL

The way I tried to avoid asking for anyone’s color because I was aligned with a ton of people and figured if I accidentally take them out it’s fine whoops

Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 12:24 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Knowing how close Dorothy and NTW were, the way things happened with Steve staying makes even less sense now 😭😂😂
No Dorothy wanted to give the win to Steve instead of everyone else lmao

No? I just knew I’d feel better cutting you when I did vs later down the line lol
Okay sure.

It’s the truth lol. Plus, everyone here knew you weren’t playing to win, so the nonchalance isn’t unnoticed.
No I wanted to play to do as best as I could but I’m not going to lose sleep if I didn’t win. I would have been completely fine with making finals with you but I wouldn’t just roll over and let you win without a fight.

I wanted to slap you silly when you were telling me you were close to giving up, but then I have had those moments myself so it was more projection of wanting to beat my own ass. You are perhaps the single most passionate person I have ever met when it comes to playing these games and I adore you for it.
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 12:24 pm

Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Oh also I was a vote to evict Jules idk if that was a thing that needed confirming cos I lied through my teeth about the first few votes to everyone lmao
you were the worst liar in the game i stg everytime you told me you did something i was like no she didn't. stupid bitch.

Yeah but everybody else believed me LMFAO you were the only one who could see right through me 100% and that was terrifying. BUT. I would never have nominated you on the eviction you went home if you hadn't been trying to get me taken out by leaking my star's color. I was genuine about the alliance with Steve and Ember.

when Jennifer failed to tell us her color I knew she was up to something. Sneaky bitch!
i didn't trust max, ember or you to be completely honest. i didn't tell anyone my color besides steve and sam. at that point i realized everyone was in other alliances besides me LOL

In an alt universe you spend the whole game pretending to believe my lies and we glide to Final 2, bringing about a hung Jury and splitting the $1000 50/50. I love you

When you realize it’s half that, so it looks like you both technically got 2nd place
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 12:26 pm

Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Knowing how close Dorothy and NTW were, the way things happened with Steve staying makes even less sense now 😭😂😂
No Dorothy wanted to give the win to Steve instead of everyone else lmao

No? I just knew I’d feel better cutting you when I did vs later down the line lol
Okay sure.

It’s the truth lol. Plus, everyone here knew you weren’t playing to win, so the nonchalance isn’t unnoticed.
No I wanted to play to do as best as I could but I’m not going to lose sleep if I didn’t win. I would have been completely fine with making finals with you but I wouldn’t just roll over and let you win without a fight.

I wanted to slap you silly when you were telling me you were close to giving up, but then I have had those moments myself so it was more projection of wanting to beat my own ass. You are perhaps the single most passionate person I have ever met when it comes to playing these games and I adore you for it.

Those moments are so embarrassing. I was getting frustrated with a lot of the shit with Ember. I have never, and will never, tolerate putting up with anyone’s shit and then having them try to guilt me into thinking I’m at fault. She is by far the biggest hypocrite of the season and I regret nothing I’ve said about that foul woman <3

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 12:26 pm

That whole “telling people your colors” was such bullshit 😂 y’all really decided to go based off trust rankings with that shit and ran with it lmao. And you Debbie? A bitch for giving me my first nom 😂

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Debbie Jellinsky wrote:

In an alt universe you spend the whole game pretending to believe my lies and we glide to Final 2, bringing about a hung Jury and splitting the $1000 50/50. I love you
i should've just told everyone i trusted you and not went after you that was my downfall bc everyone thought i was being irrational i was the motherfuckin bitch that cried wolf. we would've been a cute final 2💔

Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Dorothy Gale and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down

Dorothy I didn’t tell anyone your color but Sandy did lmaooo

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 12:27 pm

lol I didn’t even tell Sandy my color 😂

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 12:27 pm

dorothy was the only one who hated debbie as much as me 💔

Dorothy Gale likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 12:28 pm

I knew it was that weird Sam I am bitch who did 🙄 instead of making allies, you made enemies

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 12:28 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:

So true
Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

Dorothy Gale wrote:
Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Debbie Jellinsky wrote:

When you realize it’s half that, so it looks like you both technically got 2nd place

Half what dot I'm confused
Back to top Go down

Dorothy Gale wrote:
lol I didn’t even tell Sandy my color 😂

No but Sam did I believe lmao. Well idk if directly or indirectly but he told her the colors that your giant alliance had and she narrowed it down

Sam Gardner and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

Jennifer Check wrote:

She just did a job of hiding it 1000x better
Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 12:29 pm

Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Dorothy Gale wrote:
Debbie Jellinsky wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Debbie Jellinsky wrote:

Half what dot I'm confused

It’s 1000 CAD so that’s like under $800 USD, and the winner gets 75%.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 33 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next