Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Debbie Jellinsky
Webkinz Love Frog
Tony Stark
Jennifer Check
Sam Gardner
Sandra Bullock
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

The Jury House - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:25 pm

if i was deborah right now and was the front runner to win and got evicted at F5 i would drive my car into the grand canyon

Tony Stark, Sam Gardner, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:26 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
if i was deborah right now and was the front runner to win and got evicted at F5 i would drive my car into the grand canyon
girl has every right to rage at finale night lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:31 pm

No in all honesty I just play these games for my own amusement. I get too bored easily to actually make it to the end of a season playing nice, which is always why I become such a mess in the endgame. On shorter games I actually tend to do better even though I kinda prefer the more reckless chaotic energy a long game brings out. I don’t care about winning as much as I care about enjoying myself <3 I think it’s human nature to be upset when initially voted out, because there’s a temporary void that appears. One minute you are trying to make it to the end and then just as quickly as it came, it’s now gone. But after a juror you’re still a part of the game so you’re in a weird limbo where you should technically care about the game even if it’s boring to watch. That’s why I like shitting on the players in the game. I’m not going to praise them, that’s so boring.

Tony Stark, Kim Ki-Jung, Sam Gardner, Sandra Bullock and Webkinz Love Frog like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:33 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
No in all honesty I just play these games for my own amusement. I get too bored easily to actually make it to the end of a season playing nice, which is always why I become such a mess in the endgame. On shorter games I actually tend to do better even though I kinda prefer the more reckless chaotic energy a long game brings out. I don’t care about winning as much as I care about enjoying myself <3 I think it’s human nature to be upset when initially voted out, because there’s a temporary void that appears. One minute you are trying to make it to the end and then just as quickly as it came, it’s now gone. But after a juror you’re still a part of the game so you’re in a weird limbo where you should technically care about the game even if it’s boring to watch. That’s why I like shitting on the players in the game. I’m not going to praise them, that’s so boring.
lmao I definitely resonate w/ all this

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:34 pm

i love being messy in jury. this is my first time actually doing it but i love it. this is so chaotic. i've had way more fun in here than in the game LOL

Tony Stark, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:35 pm

I agree NTW… I’ve just been filling the void by talking with y’all which isn’t so bad Wink

Tony Stark and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:37 pm

I think I also just put a lot of pressure on myself in these games which makes it hard to enjoy when it gets to the end and makes it more serious in my head. But it’s just an online game and at the end of the day it doesn’t matter that much if I flopped even though I was hoping for more lol

Tony Stark, Sam Gardner and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:39 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
i love being messy in jury. this is my first time actually doing it but i love it. this is so chaotic. i've had way more fun in here than in the game LOL
the way I've enjoyed jury more than the actual game 2...

maybe the real prize wasn't the cash money from arisa, but the friends we made along the way The Jury House - Page 4 1f62d

Sam Gardner, Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:39 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:

maybe the real prize wasn't the cash money from arisa, but the friends we made along the way  The Jury House - Page 4 1f62d

Tony so corny lmaoo but you’re always so sweet

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:40 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:

maybe the real prize wasn't the cash money from arisa, but the friends we made along the way  The Jury House - Page 4 1f62d

Tony so corny lmaoo but you’re always so sweet
HAHAHAHAHAHHA <3

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:40 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:

IM GNNA PEE MYSELF

Tony Stark, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:44 pm

It’s normal to wanna do well. There’s a good number of games where people backstab each other for free or for like fifty bucks. A lot of it is all about stroking ones ego and knowing that you successfully navigated through an environment of manipulation and deception. And there’s nothing wrong with it. I’ve won my fair share of games and obviously enjoy doing so. But 9/10 your winning experience comes down to how you enjoyed the game overall. I’ve won intense seasons where I didn’t feel good about winning because I was constantly stressed or lying to people, and then I’ve won carefree games where I just trolled. I personally don’t need the validation that comes from these games but I don’t see anything wrong with them helping others out. I do think it builds confidence and obviously that can translate perfectly into the real world. I used to be super shy before I started playing these games and then afterwards I became more confident, outspoken, and knew how to interact with all sorts of people, ranging from younger coworkers to people in a position of authority. I just find it so amusing when people are treating these games like they’ll be forced to be homeless if they’re actually evicted. It baffles me so much lmaoo

Tony Stark, Sam Gardner, Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:44 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:

I disliked.

Tony Stark, Sam Gardner, Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:45 pm

my favorite part of this game is gonna be the tony identity reveal

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:48 pm

Winning isnt everything, I’ve noticed some of my best experiences and times were not even from the games I’ve won but just games I’ve let myself enjoy and for the most part I’ve let myself enjoy this and I’m glad I played so I’ll take that! Not to be corny like Tony but I play for the experience and the making friends more than anything LMAO Wink

Tony Stark, Sam Gardner and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 4 of 67Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next