Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Debbie Jellinsky
Webkinz Love Frog
Tony Stark
Jennifer Check
Sam Gardner
Sandra Bullock
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

The Jury House - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:18 pm

tony i literally threw up in class and cried my eyes out when i got evicted

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:19 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
YALL HATE EMBER BECAUSE SHES A BBQ LEGEND!
who said that
This entire thread

YALL HATE HER CUZ U AINT HER!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:19 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Webkinz Love Frog wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
just realized 4/7 of the seven alliance made it to the end im going to spit and throw up

it’s all the people i didn’t trust minus steve 😭 they in there celebrating
RIGHT BRING BACK MATT BOMBER

Matt leaving was sick why'd you have to take the drink asshole The Jury House - Page 3 1f62d  The Jury House - Page 3 1f62d
DONT BLAME ME BLAME CRUELLA AND HER SHITTY GAME MOVES. IMAGINE WASTING AN HOH ON MATT AND MAX
Ok true and Cruella fucked up hard in her HOH, but honestly not too much on her! I had an epiphany today and I am not annoyed at her anymore. I really empathize with her

I don't want to speak too much on it because of IDs, but she's always thrown to the wolves. That's fucking heartbreaking hilarious.
LMAO I FEEL BAD 4 HER

NO1 CARES ABOUT GAMES MORE THAN HER Sad(( SHE DESERVES REAL ALLIES EVEN THO SHE IS SHADY AS FUQ

No one cares about games more than her?? Bitch I care! I ain’t show it like some people do but that’s just not true!
LOL DO YOU SEND V***** OF YOU ACTUALLY *****G WHEN YOU ARE ON THE BLOCK???? I DIDNT THINK SO!!!

Not this fucking fortress of quotes that Tony is building, FUCK YOU

Tony Stark, Sam Gardner, Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:20 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Sam ember is not a damn threat to nobody and her game is ass as we are saying now. STEVE IS THE PROBLEM AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN OUT LONG BEFORE F9 EVEN SKSKKS

lmao idc i didn’t like her in the game!

honestly if you would have asked/begged me to evict steve i would have but you seemed fine with him staying 😭

BRB gonna cry some more

Tony Stark, Sam Gardner and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:20 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
YALL HATE EMBER BECAUSE SHES A BBQ LEGEND!
who said that
This entire thread

YALL HATE HER CUZ U AINT HER!
god i wish i was this drunk right now

Tony Stark and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Jennifer Check wrote:
*hug*
I thought you were kidding... Sad ok maybe you and cruella equally care about games lol
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:21 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Webkinz Love Frog wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
just realized 4/7 of the seven alliance made it to the end im going to spit and throw up

Matt leaving was sick why'd you have to take the drink asshole The Jury House - Page 3 1f62d  The Jury House - Page 3 1f62d
DONT BLAME ME BLAME CRUELLA AND HER SHITTY GAME MOVES. IMAGINE WASTING AN HOH ON MATT AND MAX
Ok true and Cruella fucked up hard in her HOH, but honestly not too much on her! I had an epiphany today and I am not annoyed at her anymore. I really empathize with her

I don't want to speak too much on it because of IDs, but she's always thrown to the wolves. That's fucking heartbreaking hilarious.
LMAO I FEEL BAD 4 HER

NO1 CARES ABOUT GAMES MORE THAN HER Sad(( SHE DESERVES REAL ALLIES EVEN THO SHE IS SHADY AS FUQ

No one cares about games more than her?? Bitch I care! I ain’t show it like some people do but that’s just not true!
LOL DO YOU SEND V***** OF YOU ACTUALLY *****G WHEN YOU ARE ON THE BLOCK???? I DIDNT THINK SO!!!

I don’t like other people seeing me cry but when I was first nominated I cried and didn’t do anything that whole weekend because I let it get to me that bad and then when I was hoh and trying to figure out what the fuck to do in such a short period of time I cried worse and then nominating Steve I felt really shitty because he was always so nice to me and I went to bed really early because I felt like a horrible person OVER A GAME I look back on it now and laugh a little but I def took this shit too seriously lmao

Tony Stark, Sam Gardner and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:22 pm

Oh my god you guys im so sorry LOL i had no clue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:22 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Webkinz Love Frog wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:

LMAO I FEEL BAD 4 HER

I don’t like other people seeing me cry but when I was first nominated I cried and didn’t do anything that whole weekend because I let it get to me that bad and then when I was hoh and trying to figure out what the fuck to do in such a short period of time I cried worse and then nominating Steve I felt really shitty because he was always so nice to me and I went to bed really early because I felt like a horrible person OVER A GAME I look back on it now and laugh a little but I def took this shit too seriously lmao

When I got evicted I literally ordered a whole pepperoni pizza and ate the whole thing while shaving my head

Tony Stark, Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Check and Webkinz Love Frog like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

ok yall care more/just as much as cruella The Jury House - Page 3 1f62d The Jury House - Page 3 1f62d

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:23 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
*hug*
I thought you were kidding... Sad ok maybe you and cruella equally care about games lol
it definitely fucking sucks when you put a lot into something and dont get the outcome you want. i am an emotional person already but usually when i get evicted it's everyone i trust turning on me at the last second and i get SO SAD. omg. i laid on my floor for hours that day. idk how people dont cry

Tony Stark, Sam Gardner, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:23 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Webkinz Love Frog wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:

LMAO I FEEL BAD 4 HER

When I got evicted I literally ordered a whole pepperoni pizza and ate the whole thing while shaving my head

when i got nominated the other night i was at a concert so i just screamed my heart out 💔

Tony Stark, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Sam Gardner wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Sam ember is not a damn threat to nobody and her game is ass as we are saying now. STEVE IS THE PROBLEM AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN OUT LONG BEFORE F9 EVEN SKSKKS

lmao idc i didn’t like her in the game!

honestly if you would have asked/begged me to evict steve i would have but you seemed fine with him staying 😭

That’s why I’m saying now I should have been pushier with both you and Dorothy and I regret that I wasn’t lmao

Tony Stark and Sam Gardner like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:25 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
*hug*
it definitely fucking sucks when you put a lot into something and dont get the outcome you want. i am an emotional person already but usually when i get evicted it's everyone i trust turning on me at the last second and i get SO SAD. omg. i laid on my floor for hours that day. idk how people dont cry

This game is brutal lmao it was so fun and then it all went up in flames in like 2 rounds for me and that was insanely rough. I play these to have fun but quickly forget the part where it makes me feel like shit lmao

Tony Stark and Sam Gardner like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 3:25 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
*hug*
totally hear that. Sad I dont cry much but I get feeling that way bc emotions are real in this game for sure

The whole "investment into the game" is why I kept bringing up i***titties because I feel like a fool a bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 3 of 67Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next