Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Arisa Cox
Squirt
Jennifer Check
Tony Stark
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Sandra Bullock
Jerry The Mouse
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 37 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

The Jury House - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 5:15 pm

I would have been putting her up with max if I got the hoh that she got LMAO Kim threw me utb on that, I trusted Kim way way too much which was a blind spot of mine and another issue I didn’t think I could repair it with her knowing just how much she broke my trust
Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 5:17 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Jerry The Mouse wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
I don’t mean to sound like a shit talker but I find ember to be slightly delusional in the game and if you say the right things to her she can easily believe she has you under her thumb. If I won that veto that she put me up on it would have been messy but I had a whole house meeting planned out to call her a control freak and ask her why the fuck should any of us vote Jerry out FOR YOU. I feel like if y’all weren’t trying to blindside me then I wouldn’t have been so concerned about y’all being so much closer to each other then me… I get the issues of powers but the blatant lying makes it hard to trust when everyone else was being honest

It wasn’t me trying to blindside. If you know who I am you know I like to go to bed early. I was going to vote against Jerry and I already told you I was gonna head off for the night. Then Jerry has this whole ass scheme about getting powers and such. I didn’t try to confirm that everything was good and that was my mistake. I should have made sure that the votes were there or tried harder but honestly if Jerry left I wouldn’t have been sad

Oh your love for me is gone, my heart hurts lol

Yes you clown that’s why I almost ghosted your and took forever to reply to you. I was so done with you throwing me under the bus and you denying it lmao. If I actually did go to bed I probably would have voted you out for real lmao

tongue ya Idk why I felt I had a shot with Ember, I should've just let her target me and leave it at that but instead I chose violence lol

Lmao I knew she wasn’t gonna take you seriously after she was laughing about you going to her immediately after the eviction that squirt left and offering her a deal. I will say that her putting up Sandy was the biggest question mark to me because I genuinely thought they were closer than they actually were.

I didn't offer her any type of deal at all! That's why Steve didn't want me to leave and why he believed me, bc I told him he could trust me bc I hadn't made any type of deal with Ember but I did with him! She lied about that! I knew I was going up when she won

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 5:22 pm

Sam and I were so close because he was the only person I shared everything with. Sam left and I felt lost trying to find it with someone else and I thought I could have that with Kim and I feel like I did for a couple weeks and then Sam came back and things got wonky, I trusted her more then she did me and I should have picked up on it

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 7:48 pm

This hoh would not be fun for me so that’s a silver lining <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 7:51 pm

I already know who’s gonna win lmao
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 8:05 pm

So when Steve wins and he nominates Kim and max then what
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 8:09 pm

I get to join my BFF Kim again <333

I hope she wins veto or Debbie wins veto.

But I’ll be sad if Max joins us. I wonder if ember would try saving max if Sam/Dorothy go up in that case.

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 8:10 pm

I don’t know why people didn’t keep me simply for the fact that I’m the obvious nom when Steve wins hoh and I’d have to keep coming for Steve at this point which would be a losing battle for me and Steve’s just gonna take Sam to final 2! But yea I know I messed up by makin too many people pissed at me and not trust me anymore lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 8:17 pm

Steve is not nominating you unless he had to sweetie don’t try to make it seem like you could have done them a service.

Squirt likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 8:21 pm

Bye I’m going to Vegas! Cya guys at finale when we cast our vote for Steve to win 😂

Sam Gardner and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 8:22 pm

Steve is not nominating you unless he had to sweetie don’t try to make it seem like you could have done them a service.

Steve would have no reason to nominate max over me after my hoh week lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 8:29 pm

Possible renom if Debbie saved one of you. All of you were expendable
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 8:44 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Bye I’m going to Vegas! Cya guys at finale when we cast our vote for Steve to win 😂
get back here whore
Back to top Go down
Squirt

Squirt

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 04, 2021 2:16 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
So when Steve wins and he nominates Kim and max then what

a celebration

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 04, 2021 3:10 pm

@ Arisa, I like your music and rise and shine idea <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 7 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 37 ... 67  Next