Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Arisa Cox
Squirt
Jennifer Check
Tony Stark
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Sandra Bullock
Jerry The Mouse
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 52 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

The Jury House - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:19 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
i tried to flirt with tony but he was too busy flirting with the frog oh wow
I loved u w/ every fiber of my being. The frog was just an innocent crush

Jennifer Check likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:19 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
might leave the mouse...

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:20 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
might leave the mouse...
Web+Frog is a more realistic couple...human and animal couple isn't realistic yet :{
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:21 pm

The Jury House - Page 37 1f633 The Jury House - Page 37 1f633 The Jury House - Page 37 1f609 The Jury House - Page 37 1f609 The Jury House - Page 37 1f609 The Jury House - Page 37 1f609 The Jury House - Page 37 1f448 [img]https://twemoji.ma The Jury House - Page 37 1f440 The Jury House - Page 37 1f440 The Jury House - Page 37 1f440 The Jury House - Page 37 1f440 The Jury House - Page 37 1f440 xcdn.com/16x16/1f44c.png[/img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:21 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Sam thank you for not coming after me after Tony’s dusty ass told you otherwise <3 it must suck to be able to fit a whole baseball field on one’s forehead but somehow Tony manages to pull it off well <33 so cute.

lmao he told me to go for you and i flat out said i couldn't  The Jury House - Page 37 2764
I WANTED SAM TO GO FAR AND GET OUT THAT OBSESSED WITCH DEBORAH WHO IS ALWAYS BEGGING FOR $$$$

When Debbie told me she wanted my money after she voted to keep me and I’m like “you know what I’m going to buy a vote nullifier and a vote steal instead” lmaoooooooo then later when I suspected I was going I felt bad and made sure she was resting like a fat cat for the next round <3 (oops sorry Sam I forgot you hate cats, but you know what maybe this is fine since you hate Debbie <3)

Tony Stark and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
might leave the mouse...
Web+Frog is a more realistic couple...human and animal couple isn't realistic yet :{

yet?
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Hoh is a tie breaker between Dorothy and Steve 👀

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:22 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Sam thank you for not coming after me after Tony’s dusty ass told you otherwise <3 it must suck to be able to fit a whole baseball field on one’s forehead but somehow Tony manages to pull it off well <33 so cute.

lmao he told me to go for you and i flat out said i couldn't  The Jury House - Page 37 2764
I WANTED SAM TO GO FAR AND GET OUT THAT OBSESSED WITCH DEBORAH WHO IS ALWAYS BEGGING FOR $$$$

When Debbie told me she wanted my money after she voted to keep me and I’m like “you know what I’m going to buy a vote nullifier and a vote steal instead” lmaoooooooo then later when I suspected I was going I felt bad and made sure she was resting like a fat cat for the next round <3 (oops sorry Sam I forgot you hate cats, but you know what maybe this is fine since you hate Debbie <3)
I love that beggar
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:22 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
might leave the mouse...

yet?
i-...
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Hoh is a tie breaker between Dorothy and Steve 👀
Ember 4 the block! Gimme the meltdown

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:23 pm

Ember knows the answer to the tie breaker question. She's in over half of the private rooms this season

Sam Gardner, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:23 pm

I mean I think Dorothy would be doing Steve and debs

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Tony Stark wrote:
Ember knows the answer to the tie breaker question. She's in over half of the private rooms this season

Screamed

Tony Stark, Sam Gardner and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

Tony Stark wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:

you giving all your money away was sick...but very nice for your allies The Jury House - Page 37 1f62d

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:24 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
I mean I think Dorothy would be doing Steve and debs
Love that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 37 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 52 ... 67  Next