Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Arisa Cox
Squirt
Jennifer Check
Tony Stark
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Sandra Bullock
Jerry The Mouse
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

The Jury House - Page 51 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 51 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 10:36 pm

WHYD IT SLAP HER

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 51 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 10:36 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Can we talk about how this cat was the worst television cat in terms of realism?

The Jury House - Page 51 Giphy

how about no?

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 51 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 10:37 pm

NTM ON SALEM

Sam Gardner and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 51 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 10:37 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
y'all couldn't have this cat conversation before i got here...ENOUGH ABOUT CATS

maybe if you self evicted when we were on the block together and reset the week so i couldn't be evicted then the cst discourse would stop

oh i didnt think of doing that....maybe next time  The Jury House - Page 51 1f61b
thank u it means so much

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 51 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 10:39 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
y'all couldn't have this cat conversation before i got here...ENOUGH ABOUT CATS

maybe if you self evicted when we were on the block together and reset the week so i couldn't be evicted then the cst discourse would stop

oh i didnt think of doing that....maybe next time  The Jury House - Page 51 1f61b
thank u it means so much

key word there is maybe The Jury House - Page 51 1f609

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 51 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 10:41 pm

What the fuck did you just fucking say to me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Tony Stark and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 51 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 10:41 pm

Does no one have notes besides steve what is this
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 51 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 10:42 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
What the fuck did you just fucking say to me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
omg the 12 yr olds on xbox live to me >:[

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 51 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 10:42 pm

I had notes Sad

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 51 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 10:43 pm

NOT GORILLA WARFARE LMAOOOOOOOO

try again sugar lips

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 51 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 10:43 pm

I never expect to go far so i dont take notes but damn yall its final 5..
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 51 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 10:44 pm

Debbie...will be coming soon >:[

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 51 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 10:44 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
NOT GORILLA WARFARE LMAOOOOOOOO

try again sugar lips
is that not the term😭
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Tony Stark wrote:
I never expect to go far so i dont take notes but damn yall its final 5..

Whenever I make them I end up not needing them and whenever I don’t make them I’m stuck needing them. It’s sick

Tony Stark and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down

Tony Stark wrote:
Debbie...will be coming soon >:[

Rip Sad

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 51 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 51 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 67  Next