Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Arisa Cox
Squirt
Jennifer Check
Tony Stark
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Sandra Bullock
Jerry The Mouse
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 47 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

The Jury House - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:30 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
samuel. i heard you ratted out the 7 alliance.

oh well yes but only to sandra!

Sandy told people about it though rip

yeah but i didnt care...i honestly hated that alliance, i only trusted like 2 out of the 7. i wasn't even supposed to be in it. It was all the people who kept jules and i was the reason jules got evicted  The Jury House - Page 27 1f602
I HATED IT TOO BUT FUCK YOU!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:30 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:

yeah but i didnt care...i honestly hated that alliance, i only trusted like 2 out of the 7. i wasn't even supposed to be in it. It was all the people who kept jules and i was the reason jules got evicted  The Jury House - Page 27 1f602

I’m still shook that you and Sandy both took credit for each other’s actual votes lmaoooo did you both know that? If not that would be funny

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Jennifer I genuinely had you in my top three trust rankings for a majority of the game lmao I was keeping you otb if you were next to anyone but Sam

oh i loved you personally

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Jennifer Check wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
FUCK SANDRA BULLOCK DEADASS. WHO CHOOSES TO PLAY AS A MIDDLE AGED WHITE WOMAN OUT OF A JOB. FUCK SAM GARDNER. YOU SUCK!

Wtf why do you hate Sandra Bullock, miss congeniality is iconic
just out of every single person on this earth, every actress, actor, tv show character, movie character, video game character, animal, stuffed animal, household appliance, you chose sandra bullock it makes me want to fling myself

She’s one of my favorite actresses idk why that’s so weird plus the day we were picking characters I saw a thread of her on my tl so she was fresh in my mind
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:32 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:

I’m still shook that you and Sandy both took credit for each other’s actual votes lmaoooo did you both know that? If not that would be funny

Wait this is funny LMAO

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:32 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Jennifer I genuinely had you in my top three trust rankings for a majority of the game lmao I was keeping you otb if you were next to anyone but Sam

oh i loved you personally

💕
Back to top Go down

Fun fact someone told me once they considered being Sandy in an anon game so I was shook when I saw her in the cast and thought ~maybe~ it could be them but you two have very different energies and I knew the first time we spoke you were not them lol.

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:33 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:

lmao no Sandra didnt know i evicted jules it just worked out perfectly that Jules called out sandra in her speech which made it seem like she was the reason she left. thats honestly why i was so loyal to sandra in this game because she was pinned for something that i actually did

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:34 pm

As you all know we had to give many options for Kathy to chose from for us to play and I was actually hoping I would get to play as Jessica Day from New Girl lmao

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:34 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
As you all know we had to give many options for Kathy to chose from for us to play and I was actually hoping I would get to play as Jessica Day from New Girl lmao
i would've flung her so quickly

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:35 pm

SKKSKAKS LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:35 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:

I HATED IT TOO BUT FUCK YOU!!!!!

YOU WERE THE ONE SAYING WE NEEDED TO STICK WITH THOSE PEOPLE. LOOK HOW THAT WORKED OUT FOR US.

Back to top Go down

Sam Gardner wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:

lmao no Sandra didnt know i evicted jules it just worked out perfectly that Jules called out sandra in her speech which made it seem like she was the reason she left. thats honestly why i was so loyal to sandra in this game because she was pinned for something that i actually did

LMAO the way it means that I didn’t trust you for the wrong reason help. Sorry icon <3
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:36 pm

I mean I was glad she ended up leaving
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:36 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:

LMAO the way it means that I didn’t trust you for the wrong reason help. Sorry icon <3

LMAO no it was so funny to me that i got evicted for voting out Nagisa twice when i really didnt The Jury House - Page 27 1f62d my game was a mess but i had fun with it!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 27 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 47 ... 67  Next