Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Arisa Cox
Squirt
Jennifer Check
Tony Stark
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Sandra Bullock
Jerry The Mouse
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 63 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

The Jury House - Page 59 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:29 am

Tony Stark wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
It’s part of the game is all that I’m saying, which I don’t think is really something to ignore because it’s shaped the way things have happened 🤷🏼‍ It doesn’t change much with how I’d vote at the end with who is left but it’s just how it is
Yeah totally, it doesn't change anything with my vote honestly though I am sympathetic to those who weren't involved (US lol)

It’s in a way just me seeing more of what’s happened this season lol nothing bad to say about anything with the season or any person in particular! Smile

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:31 am

Also boooo @ Debbie going I’m truly saddened by it, she was playing a great game if only she was able to get Steve out last round she could have won this veto probably
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:33 am

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
It’s part of the game is all that I’m saying, which I don’t think is really something to ignore because it’s shaped the way things have happened 🤷🏼‍ It doesn’t change much with how I’d vote at the end with who is left but it’s just how it is
Yeah totally, it doesn't change anything with my vote honestly though I am sympathetic to those who weren't involved (US lol)

It’s in a way just me seeing more of what’s happened this season lol nothing bad to say about anything with the season or any person in particular! Smile
Totally like I feel like I have a third eye that's slowly opening lmao, and I feel I am going to be STILL mindblown come finale night..The Jury House - Page 59 1f602

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:34 am

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:

I hope no one is offended by anything I've said - post-season, I'm happy to clarify lol but it's really not meant to be a personal attack on anyone, and I don't think anyone of us means that at all

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:34 am

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Also boooo @ Debbie going I’m truly saddened by it, she was playing a great game if only she was able to get Steve out last round she could have won this veto probably
Yeah, she came really close in that veto Sad Steve knows their harry potter lol
Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:36 am

It's ok to talk about and make observations. It's just that no ID has been confirmed yet & would prefer ID talk be kept to a minimum. I also don't want a repeat of BBQ4. I'm confident nothing to that extent happened in this game & wouldn't want any winner to be tarnished for it. I had a front row seat to that mess & it was not pretty or fun. It's even less fun that some people still bother Gabby about it when I know very well she was a victim of a lot of the shit that happened. I was not even close to her back then & it hurt me to see happen. I still carry trauma from that season I think when I see people talk about pre gaming.

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:38 am

But I know you all are not making accusations, I'm just saying please don't post IDs

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:40 am

Totally get that & will try to keep it to the minimum

Arisa Cox and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:42 am

I apologize I've perpetuated over 70% of the talks about ID clocking in the jury LOL

I'll wait till finale night now The Jury House - Page 59 1f62c The Jury House - Page 59 1f63a The Jury House - Page 59 1f61c

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:43 am

Tony Stark wrote:
I apologize I've perpetuated over 70% of the talks about ID clocking in the jury LOL

I'll wait till finale night now  The Jury House - Page 59 1f62c  The Jury House - Page 59 1f63a  The Jury House - Page 59 1f61c

Same same lmao I won’t say much else about it Wink

Arisa Cox and Tony Stark like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:43 am

FUCK I JUST REMEMBERED SOMETHING SO INTERESTING LOL

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:44 am

My brain is so damn annoying gdmit, I won't say this now, but I remembered something VERY interesting

Remind me finale

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:45 am

Tony Stark wrote:
My brain is so damn annoying gdmit, I won't say this now, but I remembered something VERY interesting

Remind me finale

I have a good memory I’ll ask you lol

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:46 am

i am the real jennifer check

Arisa Cox, Tony Stark, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2021 1:47 am

Jennifer Check wrote:
i am the real jennifer check
hot

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 59 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 59 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 63 ... 67  Next