Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Arisa Cox
Squirt
Jennifer Check
Tony Stark
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Sandra Bullock
Jerry The Mouse
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 55 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage

The Jury House - Page 44 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 44 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:10 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Why did we start screwing around when jury started and send out webkinz over Debbie. Like yes hindsight is 20/20 but WHAT THE F. I wanted to vote her out actually but like it was already too late… but it’s when we all started attending clown school
listen. if one person. just one. was like hey jennifer you're being stupid as fuck right now targeting webkinz. i would've been like yeah yeah you're right. but all of you wrre like i support you Smile no no bitch no the only one that supported me that night was the vodka pineapple

To be fair Webby going fully benefited my game which is why I kept pushing for it <3
if debbie left i see me turning on the 7 alliance and trying to start something with you, tony and jerry since she y'all wouldn't be sitting on ha dick. i was so ready it was sick

Debbie and I were not super close lmao
you see i did not believe that unfortunately
Sandy knows lmao. When Jerry and Kim were up, I saved Kim after Ember told me Debbie could go up. Was willing to save the rat over her. So then when Debbie found out I had to lie my ass off to her lmaooooooo I think she bought it whoops

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 44 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:10 pm

sailor moon warned us... and y'all didn't listen

Tony Stark, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Sandra Bullock and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 44 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:11 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Wait so does Steve even put up Debbie now since it’s clear they’re the two targets for the other 3?
I feel he does

He's got to win out, he knows the drill

Get out debbie and his chances of winning comps increases dramatically

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 44 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:11 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
sailor moon warned us... and y'all didn't listen
LMFAO her mind >

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 44 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:12 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Wait so does Steve even put up Debbie now since it’s clear they’re the two targets for the other 3?
I feel he does

so true there's only one final 4 veto and if it's the both of them fighting for it tomorrow that would be a bloodbath

Tony Stark, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 44 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:12 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Why did we start screwing around when jury started and send out webkinz over Debbie. Like yes hindsight is 20/20 but WHAT THE F. I wanted to vote her out actually but like it was already too late… but it’s when we all started attending clown school
listen. if one person. just one. was like hey jennifer you're being stupid as fuck right now targeting webkinz. i would've been like yeah yeah you're right. but all of you wrre like i support you Smile no no bitch no the only one that supported me that night was the vodka pineapple

To be fair Webby going fully benefited my game which is why I kept pushing for it <3
if debbie left i see me turning on the 7 alliance and trying to start something with you, tony and jerry since she y'all wouldn't be sitting on ha dick. i was so ready it was sick

Sandy knows lmao. When Jerry and Kim were up, I saved Kim after Ember told me Debbie could go up. Was willing to save the rat over her. So then when Debbie found out I had to lie my ass off to her lmaooooooo I think she bought it whoops
Why we all love the rat sm
Back to top Go down

He was charismatic. He went from guaranteed nominee if I win HOH to super close ally after like one conversation lmao
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 44 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:13 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
I feel he does

so true there's only one final 4 veto and if it's the both of them fighting for it tomorrow that would be a bloodbath
I feel like final 4 veto will be the songs Arisa been posting all season

No one can beat Steve at that, lmfao

Jennifer Check likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 44 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:13 pm

He was charismatic. He went from guaranteed nominee if I win HOH to super close ally after like one conversation lmao
Mouse me and cruella had an alliance day 1. Lmfao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 44 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:14 pm

Can someone explain the songs challenge?
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 44 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:14 pm

i asked jerry not to nominate me and he told me to go fuck myself and it was love at first sight

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Jennifer Check wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:

I wish he did do Debbie over Tony but once he made it clear he wouldn’t do Debbie I pretty much was like yes do Tony because he almost beat you in speed comps yup
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 44 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:15 pm

I've never played poseys game but my ex's best friend did, and they told me that in their season, he played songs and you got to type the name as fast as u can.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 44 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 8:15 pm

pls yeah where the fuck did tony come from in that color comp i didnt think you were good at comps i was so confused

Tony Stark and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Tony Stark wrote:
I've never played poseys game but my ex's best friend did, and they told me that in their season, he played songs and you got to type the name as fast as u can.

Now why you lying

Tony Stark and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 44 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 44 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 55 ... 67  Next