Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Arisa Cox
Squirt
Jennifer Check
Tony Stark
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Sandra Bullock
Jerry The Mouse
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage

The Jury House - Page 55 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 55 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 11:20 pm

IMO Dorothy and Max have played less sloppy games than Ember.

Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 55 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 11:21 pm

i think if steve goes it's honestly anyone's game. i'd love for them to rip each other apart and hear their thought processes throughout the game.

Sam Gardner and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 55 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 11:21 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
You didn’t nominate her on your HOH and neither did Debbie

That’s huge for me

i tried to get ember nominated so many times and no one would do it 😭

she was the ring leader of the seven as far as i am aware of

Jerry was gunning for her hardcore more than Steve too Lmao

lmao when you left tony, ember wanted to make an alliance with me jerry and max and i told her she was crazy. it was once again such a random alliance and then she goes and nominates him the next day..i just dont understand why she has to pitch all these deals and alliances and then directly goes against them the very next day
HAHAHA

Her game was to align with everyone to protect her ass, but stay only loyal to Steve lmao. I just wanted you, max, and Jerry to work together and she tryna insert her ass. Idk how she even found out about this

Ember knows everything omg

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Jennifer Check wrote:
i think if steve goes it's honestly anyone's game. i'd love for them to rip each other apart and hear their thought processes throughout the game.
1000000%
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

I trusted Jules a lot and had her as my number one I wonder why I wasn’t included maybe she couldn’t guess who I am 🙃 jk that’s petty idk
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

Tony Stark wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
steve and jules pulled in people for the alliance basically. i hadn't even spoken to max then we were just allies. it was all steve and jules closest allies pretty much. then jules got evicted and we added matt in her place <3

lol maybe i was wrong but i was approached about that alliance by ember and dorothy. I thought it was random and thats why i never trusted it  The Jury House - Page 55 1f602
Ember, Dorothy, Jules, Steve were the core

Jules connects them all together and Dorothy just stayed after her eviction

lmao i am glad i evicted jules now because i feel i would have been even more at the bottom of that alliance than i already was

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Dorothy is least sloppy
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 55 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 11:22 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
I trusted Jules a lot and had her as my number one I wonder why I wasn’t included maybe she couldn’t guess who I am 🙃 jk that’s petty idk
HAHHA

Jules doesn’t like you too? Join the club 😅😅😂😂
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 55 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 11:22 pm

This thanks for saying it in a concise way that I couldn’t LMAO

Tony Stark and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

i solely dont want to vote dorothy alone for her guessing less posts than in the tweet for this HOH tiebreaker like sis it was right there😭

Tony Stark, Sam Gardner and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 55 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 11:23 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
You didn’t nominate her on your HOH and neither did Debbie

That’s huge for me

i tried to get ember nominated so many times and no one would do it 😭

she was the ring leader of the seven as far as i am aware of

Jerry was gunning for her hardcore more than Steve too Lmao

lmao when you left tony, ember wanted to make an alliance with me jerry and max and i told her she was crazy. it was once again such a random alliance and then she goes and nominates him the next day..i just dont understand why she has to pitch all these deals and alliances and then directly goes against them the very next day
HAHAHA

Her game was to align with everyone to protect her ass, but stay only loyal to Steve lmao. I just wanted you, max, and Jerry to work together and she tryna insert her ass. Idk how she even found out about this

Ember knows everything omg

i was going to go to the end with jerry and max, except i couldn't get out sandra ever! I was begging steve to use the veto that week on sandra to get Kim up and hopefully booted, but he flopped to stay loyal to ember

Tony Stark, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 55 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 11:23 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
steve and jules pulled in people for the alliance basically. i hadn't even spoken to max then we were just allies. it was all steve and jules closest allies pretty much. then jules got evicted and we added matt in her place <3

lol maybe i was wrong but i was approached about that alliance by ember and dorothy. I thought it was random and thats why i never trusted it  The Jury House - Page 55 1f602
Ember, Dorothy, Jules, Steve were the core

Jules connects them all together and Dorothy just stayed after her eviction

lmao i am glad i evicted jules now because i feel i would have been even more at the bottom of that alliance than i already was

Yes king

No one campaigned harder for a vote this season than that alliance during the Jules vote

They were acting like if Jules stayed they get money
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

Tony Stark wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
HAHHA

She called me out and all that when she got out and I was SO CONFUSED why she was lashing out at me? Like miss girl what!? I trusted you a lot and come to find out you didn’t trust me at all well byeeee

Tony Stark and Negasonic Teenage Warhead like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 55 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 11:24 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Dorothy is least sloppy
Yeah Max flipping on Sandra came at the eleventh hour but I think him being able to patch things up with the house and only being targeted by Steve is a testament to how well he’s doing. I would like to see Dorothy do some damage control and see if she can recover.

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 55 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 11:25 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
HAHHA

She called me out and all that when she got out and I was SO CONFUSED why she was lashing out at me? Like miss girl what!? I trusted you a lot and come to find out you didn’t trust me at all well byeeee
She didn’t need to trust you because she clocked all her besties
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 55 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 55 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 61 ... 67  Next