Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Arisa Cox
Squirt
Jennifer Check
Tony Stark
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Sandra Bullock
Jerry The Mouse
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 52 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

The Jury House - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:24 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Ember knows the answer to the tie breaker question. She's in over half of the private rooms this season

i'm screaming

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:24 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Ember knows the answer to the tie breaker question. She's in over half of the private rooms this season

You snatched omggg

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:25 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Sam thank you for not coming after me after Tony’s dusty ass told you otherwise <3 it must suck to be able to fit a whole baseball field on one’s forehead but somehow Tony manages to pull it off well <33 so cute.

lmao he told me to go for you and i flat out said i couldn't  The Jury House - Page 38 2764
I WANTED SAM TO GO FAR AND GET OUT THAT OBSESSED WITCH DEBORAH WHO IS ALWAYS BEGGING FOR $$$$

When Debbie told me she wanted my money after she voted to keep me and I’m like “you know what I’m going to buy a vote nullifier and a vote steal instead” lmaoooooooo then later when I suspected I was going I felt bad and made sure she was resting like a fat cat for the next round <3 (oops sorry Sam I forgot you hate cats, but you know what maybe this is fine since you hate Debbie <3)

you giving all your money away was sick...but very nice for your allies  The Jury House - Page 38 1f62d

I’m a loyal ally to have, I know, shocking.

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:26 pm

LMAO when Web said something to her on the way out, she was like "Excuse me?!"

I shoulda known then to call more attention to her. Ugh would have been a good time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:26 pm

Also this is an ugly HOH to win so I’m not surprised that ember threw this

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:27 pm

not dorothy fumbled the bag
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:27 pm

STEVE❤
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

WHY DID SHE GUESS 69 THOUSAND SOMETHING KATHY LITERALLY TWEETED A COUPLE DAYS AGO THAT IT WAS 72 THOUSAND SOMETHING IM…. This is irritating 😭

Tony Stark, Sam Gardner, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Yall ember straight up asked me who my #1 ally is

Like wtf are you smoking

And I said it's squirt, and she's like omg i love squirt and all about me creating a room with her and squirt but doesn't want to do it herself
Back to top Go down

Arisa: A week ago we had 72K posts in private rooms. How many posts we have now?

Dorothy: 69K

I don’t think that’s how that works baby girl

Sam Gardner and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:28 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Sam thank you for not coming after me after Tony’s dusty ass told you otherwise <3 it must suck to be able to fit a whole baseball field on one’s forehead but somehow Tony manages to pull it off well <33 so cute.

lmao he told me to go for you and i flat out said i couldn't  The Jury House - Page 38 2764
I WANTED SAM TO GO FAR AND GET OUT THAT OBSESSED WITCH DEBORAH WHO IS ALWAYS BEGGING FOR $$$$

When Debbie told me she wanted my money after she voted to keep me and I’m like “you know what I’m going to buy a vote nullifier and a vote steal instead” lmaoooooooo then later when I suspected I was going I felt bad and made sure she was resting like a fat cat for the next round <3 (oops sorry Sam I forgot you hate cats, but you know what maybe this is fine since you hate Debbie <3)

you giving all your money away was sick...but very nice for your allies  The Jury House - Page 38 1f62d

Depends who you ask SKSKSK
Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:28 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAA
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:

exactly...

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

i swear steve just be getting handed wins like hand him the money already what a man

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 7:29 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:

We barely spoke and we constantly threw each other under the bus so I think we both knew we were not going to be tight allies. I do believe in business deals though but you wouldn’t have any Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 38 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 52 ... 67  Next