Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Arisa Cox
Squirt
Jennifer Check
Tony Stark
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Sandra Bullock
Jerry The Mouse
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 46 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

The Jury House - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:00 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Yeah, basically I think I could have had the DPOV but I talked it out with Kathy and I said a GPOV would be less blood on my hands so I went with that

When Steve tried punishing me simply for ~possibly~ having the GPOV or DPOV -____-

Then I made him flush his DPOV ^____^

not gonna lie i thought i was gonna be the renom during your hoh i had a whole thread of crying, when you nominated cruella i almost peed myself it was so beautiful. that dpov ate tho

LMAOOOO Jenn I felt like we weren’t close but I just held onto hope that we wouldn’t go after each other for a while. It was never going to be you on my HOH though

It was between Cruella and Ember for me. But I knew that realistically Ember would have stayed. So in my head, putting Cruella up was a way of hopefully lessening the target on me from the “other side” even though it made Tony despise me, and made Debbie question me. But me and Debbie worked things out  Razz

you were number one in my trust rankings for the first few days then we just stopped communicating it was so tragic

Omgggg no way

I really wanted to work with you, but I felt like you grouped me in with 8 crazy knights/7th heaven too much. And that you wouldn’t trust me, especially after your first HOH reign

I was still figuring out which people I should be vulnerable and candid with at that time too. Then the house was split and I just didn’t know where we stood with each other anymore Sad

Jennifer Check likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:03 pm

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Yeah, basically I think I could have had the DPOV but I talked it out with Kathy and I said a GPOV would be less blood on my hands so I went with that

When Steve tried punishing me simply for ~possibly~ having the GPOV or DPOV -____-

not gonna lie i thought i was gonna be the renom during your hoh i had a whole thread of crying, when you nominated cruella i almost peed myself it was so beautiful. that dpov ate tho

LMAOOOO Jenn I felt like we weren’t close but I just held onto hope that we wouldn’t go after each other for a while. It was never going to be you on my HOH though

It was between Cruella and Ember for me. But I knew that realistically Ember would have stayed. So in my head, putting Cruella up was a way of hopefully lessening the target on me from the “other side” even though it made Tony despise me, and made Debbie question me. But me and Debbie worked things out  Razz

you were number one in my trust rankings for the first few days then we just stopped communicating it was so tragic

Omgggg no way

I really wanted to work with you, but I felt like you grouped me in with 8 crazy knights/7th heaven too much. And that you wouldn’t trust me, especially after your first HOH reign

I was still figuring out which people I should be vulnerable and candid with at that time too. Then the house was split and I just didn’t know where we stood with each other anymore Sad

even after that i was close with negasonic and tony, i wanted to not work with debbie, jaida and cruella that was my only thing. i knew y'all were close but i didn't want that to affect the personal relationships i made and people i tried to work with. i definitely had your back until around my 2nd hoh when jury started then i was like ohhh she doesn't trust me. but yeah i loved you from the start!

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:03 pm

sam being the swing vote for the jules eviction not he was the season mastermind all along

Sam Gardner, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:05 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Did anyone actually like Cruella lmaooo

Cruella was honest with me and we had decent game talks. I feel like she was too trusting of people who lied to her? I knew she was someone who was good at comps AND could easily go home

I wanted to play a different game this time around, and so I became kind of a backstabber. I’m usually very loyal and try to be a nice yes-woman but I said fuck it, it’s all stars

Hence: Cruella, Ted (though not really in my opinion, his ass was going home), and Sandra

You were so loyal with me <3 was there ever a time you threw me under the bus, even if it was just a one time thing? I honestly cannot think of a time I did you dirty intentionally.

Which is ironic because I was like you. I wanted to change it up for allstars. Yes I’m messy anyway. But I’m more loyal to people if they’re genuine. This time I was ready to throw anyone under the bus. But I still flopped whoops

I actually never threw you under the bus. I had my doubts and was worried you’d throw me under the bus though lol. But once I felt like I could wholeheartedly tell you my thoughts on everyone I was like “ok she’s the one” The Jury House - Page 25 1f602 The Jury House - Page 25 1f60d

You were the one person I was willing to ride it all the way to the end with. Even though Debbie had actually proposed a F2 with me early on. But I think it’s lovely that both of you saved me with a POV <333

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:06 pm

Sam’s speech is hot omg yasss get them!

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:13 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Kim Ki-Jung wrote:

Omgggg no way

even after that i was close with negasonic and tony, i wanted to not work with debbie, jaida and cruella that was my only thing. i knew y'all were close but i didn't want that to affect the personal relationships i made and people i tried to work with. i definitely had your back until around my 2nd hoh when jury started then i was like ohhh she doesn't trust me. but yeah i loved you from the start!

I knew you and Tony were close. I didn’t know you were also close with Negasonic. ugh maybe a group of me, you, Tony, and Negasonic would have worked out

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:19 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
i can't wait to shove sam through a wall

be nice? The Jury House - Page 25 1f62d

Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:20 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:

be nice?  The Jury House - Page 25 1f62d

SHOVES OFF JURY HOUSE BALCONY

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:20 pm

Hi Sam 💕

Sam Gardner likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:21 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Sam Gardner wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:

be nice?  The Jury House - Page 25 1f62d

SHOVES OFF JURY HOUSE BALCONY

WHY I DID NOTHING TO YOU?
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:21 pm

YOU.
Back to top Go down
Sam Gardner

Sam Gardner

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:22 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Hi Sam 💕

Hi Sandra! I missed you, i had no one to talk to in that house The Jury House - Page 25 1f62d

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:23 pm

Sam Gardner wrote:
Sandra Bullock wrote:
Hi Sam 💕

Hi Sandra! I missed you, i had no one to talk to in that house  The Jury House - Page 25 1f62d

Sorry I went out in a complete dumpster fire and left you in there alone 😭
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:24 pm

samuel. i heard you ratted out the 7 alliance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 25 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:24 pm

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Did anyone actually like Cruella lmaooo

Cruella was honest with me and we had decent game talks. I feel like she was too trusting of people who lied to her? I knew she was someone who was good at comps AND could easily go home

I wanted to play a different game this time around, and so I became kind of a backstabber. I’m usually very loyal and try to be a nice yes-woman but I said fuck it, it’s all stars

Hence: Cruella, Ted (though not really in my opinion, his ass was going home), and Sandra

You were so loyal with me <3 was there ever a time you threw me under the bus, even if it was just a one time thing? I honestly cannot think of a time I did you dirty intentionally.

Which is ironic because I was like you. I wanted to change it up for allstars. Yes I’m messy anyway. But I’m more loyal to people if they’re genuine. This time I was ready to throw anyone under the bus. But I still flopped whoops

I actually never threw you under the bus. I had my doubts and was worried you’d throw me under the bus though lol. But once I felt like I could wholeheartedly tell you my thoughts on everyone I was like “ok she’s the one”  The Jury House - Page 25 1f602  The Jury House - Page 25 1f60d

You were the one person I was willing to ride it all the way to the end with. Even though Debbie had actually proposed a F2 with me early on. But I think it’s lovely that both of you saved me with a POV <333

Yeah originally I had my doubts but then I knew you were golden <3

Also lmaoooo Debbie proposed a f2 to me and was like “I never do this but I figure it’s time to offer a f2” and I never gave her a clear answer and just told her what she wanted to hear. Then she was like “do you value Kim over me?” And I gave her some BS answer like “that would never happen <3” when I would have been fine with her going when Tony left lmao whoops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 25 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 46 ... 67  Next