Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Arisa Cox
Squirt
Jennifer Check
Tony Stark
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Sandra Bullock
Jerry The Mouse
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 40 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

The Jury House - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 7:49 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
she didn't speak word of game to me all we spoke about was nicki minaj. i actually meant to nominate ted not jaida when i needed the replacement but i started getting an anxiety attack from everyone telling me what to do and just threw her up
I think that was the better move for your game but yeah I don’t blame y’all for not trusting her. Truthfully I clocked their identity almost instantly (like Warhead) and she knows me very well too - I worked with her as long as I could

In their defense they haven’t played this game in a while and the social aspect has really changed IMO since her last season

Arisa Cox likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 7:50 pm

hi kim😳

Kim Ki-Jung likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 7:51 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
I think Steve and ember have to go up lmfao, there’s no way she doesn’t

Steve/ember and Dorothy renom 😍😍😍😍😍😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

i think debbie ember and steve have a 3 person. he was always protecting debbie to me which i was like can u stop? then they added me to an alliance of the 4 of us and i was like absolutely not. i took debbie's money for that immunity then nominated her like the cracked bitch i am. but yeah i think they're all close?

Are you high because Steve literally nominated Debbie last round and would have been okay if Debbie went out

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 7:51 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
hi kim😳

I keep thinking you’re Jerry lmao

Arisa Cox and Tony Stark like this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

i think debbie ember and steve have a 3 person. he was always protecting debbie to me which i was like can u stop? then they added me to an alliance of the 4 of us and i was like absolutely not. i took debbie's money for that immunity then nominated her like the cracked bitch i am. but yeah i think they're all close?
this makes me laugh 😂😂♥
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 7:52 pm

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

Are you high because Steve literally nominated Debbie last round and would have been okay if Debbie went out

i dont think he wanted her out he fucking hated kim, i saw that more of trying to make sure that debbie couldn't use veto on kim bc she had already one that. idk i would assume they're all still close😭

Tony Stark and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 7:53 pm

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
hi kim😳

I keep thinking you’re Jerry lmao

his fatass taking up half the pic

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tony Stark

Tony Stark

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 7:53 pm

Jen got money from everyone, a “serve” as gen Z says

Jennifer Check likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 7:54 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
Jen got money from everyone, a “serve” as gen Z says

i put my whole pussy into this game i was a kingpin

Arisa Cox and Tony Stark like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 7:54 pm

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:
Hi kim LOL 🥲

hi Tony, why are you crying?

Tony not a Kim fan so I’m confused too.

Kim you did amazing <3 I miss you though. Nobody can compare to you. Did you get any good tea this round?

The Jury House - Page 14 1f49a I missed you too. I had no one to laugh with cause Debbie has the opposite sleep schedule as me. And Max basically filled me in on Ember’s hate/annoyance with me whenever he was active lmaooo <3

And no tea. I had honestly been mentally checked out cause of life stuff, but I think all of you have spilled most of the tea already 🤭

Ember is so fucking nuts lmaoooo I’m not surprised she continued to spiral even after I left. How clueless is she that Max literally told us everything lmaooooo I’m fucking dying. Then she’s gonna be like “oH iT wAs iN tHe HeAt Of ThE mOmEnT” PLSSSSSS. It’s only in the heat of the moment when you’re instigating. But if she wakes up and chooses violence that’s all on her. At least you don’t gotta be around her <3

And yeah fucking Debbie with her weird ass schedule. She’s lucky I have the sleeping habits of an old man.

Have you been able to catch up on everything in here? It’s a lot in here lmaooo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 7:55 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

i dont think he wanted her out he fucking hated kim, i saw that more of trying to make sure that debbie couldn't use veto on kim bc she had already one that. idk i would assume they're all still close😭

Nah because if Kim win veto then Debbie goes. If anyone goes up it means they’re expendable to the HOH and I don’t get how people don’t process that.
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 7:56 pm

sorry i'm slow sometimes
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 7:57 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Tony Stark wrote:

I agree but like Steve just put her up last round

Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 7:58 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
sorry i'm slow sometimes

Why you think I never put you up bby? If I did it means you’re plan B

Jennifer Check likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 7:59 pm

we all have our moments of stupid thoughts👩🏻‍🦯
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 14 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 40 ... 67  Next