Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

The Jury House

Go down 
+7
Arisa Cox
Squirt
Jennifer Check
Tony Stark
Negasonic Teenage Warhead
Sandra Bullock
Jerry The Mouse
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 45 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

The Jury House - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 12:44 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
i'm going to punt him

He probably wants to punt himself for losing the veto
maybe if he could count chocolate pumpkins correctly nerd

Sam Gardner, Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 12:48 pm

The way he was close to getting three tickets… sickening, if only he did it we would be seeing Steve in here

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 12:49 pm

So if Max/Ember voted out Sam, I’d say that’s beneficial to Max’s game because he is now going to be seen as the least threatening player. Good for him, bad for Ember, since she’s kinda forced to stick with a strong player if she makes it to the end. Especially since she doesn’t have any loyalty to Dorothy. Inch resting.

Sandra Bullock likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 12:50 pm

Jennifer Check wrote:
Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Yeah, basically I think I could have had the DPOV but I talked it out with Kathy and I said a GPOV would be less blood on my hands so I went with that

When Steve tried punishing me simply for ~possibly~ having the GPOV or DPOV -____-

Then I made him flush his DPOV ^____^

not gonna lie i thought i was gonna be the renom during your hoh i had a whole thread of crying, when you nominated cruella i almost peed myself it was so beautiful. that dpov ate tho

LMAOOOO Jenn I felt like we weren’t close but I just held onto hope that we wouldn’t go after each other for a while. It was never going to be you on my HOH though

It was between Cruella and Ember for me. But I knew that realistically Ember would have stayed. So in my head, putting Cruella up was a way of hopefully lessening the target on me from the “other side” even though it made Tony despise me, and made Debbie question me. But me and Debbie worked things out Razz

Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Debbie Jellinsky like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 12:51 pm

Did anyone actually like Cruella lmaooo
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 12:52 pm

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Jennifer Check wrote:
Kim Ki-Jung wrote:
Yeah, basically I think I could have had the DPOV but I talked it out with Kathy and I said a GPOV would be less blood on my hands so I went with that

When Steve tried punishing me simply for ~possibly~ having the GPOV or DPOV -____-

Then I made him flush his DPOV ^____^

not gonna lie i thought i was gonna be the renom during your hoh i had a whole thread of crying, when you nominated cruella i almost peed myself it was so beautiful. that dpov ate tho

LMAOOOO Jenn I felt like we weren’t close but I just held onto hope that we wouldn’t go after each other for a while. It was never going to be you on my HOH though

It was between Cruella and Ember for me. But I knew that realistically Ember would have stayed. So in my head, putting Cruella up was a way of hopefully lessening the target on me from the “other side” even though it made Tony despise me, and made Debbie question me. But me and Debbie worked things out  Razz

you were number one in my trust rankings for the first few days then we just stopped communicating it was so tragic
Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 12:52 pm

Yea I don’t see max and Steve voting together so I feel it must be ember for one of the votes but I’m not sure on the other. I know ember and max wanted Sam out because he would be seen as a shoe in for final 2. But ember voting different from Steve would just be interesting to me
Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

Negasonic Teenage Warhead wrote:
wendy williams because she didn't have to deal with her

Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 12:53 pm

Lol I didn’t hate Cruella… I just didn’t want to play with her at all 😭😂

Negasonic Teenage Warhead likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 12:54 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:
Yea I don’t see max and Steve voting together so I feel it must be ember for one of the votes but I’m not sure on the other. I know ember and max wanted Sam out because he would be seen as a shoe in for final 2. But ember voting different from Steve would just be interesting to me

Ember must feel insecure about her winning capabilities and probably thinks Dorothy is more likely to target Steve than Sam and also thinks Sam is Steve’s ideal goat.

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 12:55 pm

Sandra Bullock wrote:

Ember must feel insecure about her winning capabilities and probably thinks Dorothy is more likely to target Steve than Sam and also thinks Sam is Steve’s ideal goat.

Well I mean… she should feel insecure LMAO
Back to top Go down
Kim Ki-Jung

Kim Ki-Jung

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 12:56 pm

Cruella was honest with me and we had decent game talks. I feel like she was too trusting of people who lied to her? I knew she was someone who was good at comps AND could easily go home

I wanted to play a different game this time around, and so I became kind of a backstabber. I’m usually very loyal and try to be a nice yes-woman but I said fuck it, it’s all stars

Hence: Cruella, Ted (though not really in my opinion, his ass was going home), and Sandra

Negasonic Teenage Warhead and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 12:57 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:00 pm

Kim Ki-Jung wrote:

Cruella was honest with me and we had decent game talks. I feel like she was too trusting of people who lied to her? I knew she was someone who was good at comps AND could easily go home

I wanted to play a different game this time around, and so I became kind of a backstabber. I’m usually very loyal and try to be a nice yes-woman but I said fuck it, it’s all stars

Hence: Cruella, Ted (though not really in my opinion, his ass was going home), and Sandra

You were so loyal with me <3 was there ever a time you threw me under the bus, even if it was just a one time thing? I honestly cannot think of a time I did you dirty intentionally.

Which is ironic because I was like you. I wanted to change it up for allstars. Yes I’m messy anyway. But I’m more loyal to people if they’re genuine. This time I was ready to throw anyone under the bus. But I still flopped whoops

Back to top Go down
Jennifer Check

Jennifer Check

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 1:00 pm

sam's speech is so unhinged i'm dying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 24 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 45 ... 67  Next