Big Brother Quarantine All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQRegisterLog in

Eviction Ceremony #15 - Jerry the Mouse VS Sandra Bullock

Go down 
+8
Max Gentile
Dorothy Gale
Debbie Jellinsky
Sandra Bullock
Jerry The Mouse
Ember McLain
Batgirl
Arisa Cox
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

Eviction Ceremony #15 - Jerry the Mouse VS Sandra Bullock Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Jerry the Mouse VS Sandra Bullock   Eviction Ceremony #15 - Jerry the Mouse VS Sandra Bullock EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 8:53 pm

Houseguests, it is now time to cast your fourteenth vote for eviction but tonight only ONE people will be leaving the game.

Voting will open in 1 hour from now to give you time to think things through because once you vote, you cannot change your vote. This means you can start voting in your Diary Room as of 9:53pm EST)

You are given 12 hours to vote starting at 9:53pm EST which means your voting deadline is 9:53am EST Monday August 30th 2021.

TONIGHT YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE EVICTED. THE HOUSEGUEST WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE EVICTED.

The 2 nominees can feel free to plead their case on this thread but this is very important, ONCE YOU VOTE, YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR VOTE.

Wishing the nominees the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Jerry the Mouse VS Sandra Bullock   Eviction Ceremony #15 - Jerry the Mouse VS Sandra Bullock EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 10:10 am

Voting deadline has passed and it is now time to reveal the votes.

Before I do that, I want to say that the following houseguests failed to vote and therefore will not be able to participate in the Head of Household competition this evening. They also receive their first strike.

Those people are: No one <3

Now for the vote. You were casting a vote to EVICT someone, who did you all evict?

Someone drank a Daiquiri & stole Steve's vote.
Someone drank a Tequila Sunrise and doubled their vote.

By a vote of
Spoiler:

Which means Ember will need to come on here and cast her tiebreaking vote for eviction.

Sandra Bullock and Jules Vaughn like this post

Back to top Go down
Ember McLain

Ember McLain

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Jerry the Mouse VS Sandra Bullock   Eviction Ceremony #15 - Jerry the Mouse VS Sandra Bullock EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 10:27 am

Damn. Some of y’all really tried it didn’t you? Lol. “We love lying to Ember! WOO!! We love spending our money on other people at Final 10! WOO!!”

I respect the fight, I respect the heart, I respect you as a game player so much. I hate having to be the one to take you out because I really adore you on a personal level. You offered me a lot and I really did wanna try and work something out. It just came down to trusting you moving forward. After a lot of contemplation, I came to the conclusion that I don’t think I can. I really am sorry, it’s strictly game. With all that being said….. I vote to evict Jerry.

Tony Stark, Steve Harrington, Jerry The Mouse, Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Check, Jules Vaughn, Squirt and like this post

Back to top Go down
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Jerry the Mouse VS Sandra Bullock   Eviction Ceremony #15 - Jerry the Mouse VS Sandra Bullock EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 10:31 am

Damn, almost lol I'll be back in a couple hours with some words Eviction Ceremony #15 - Jerry the Mouse VS Sandra Bullock 1f601 back to sleep though lolol

Tony Stark, Steve Harrington, Ember McLain, Sandra Bullock and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Jerry the Mouse VS Sandra Bullock   Eviction Ceremony #15 - Jerry the Mouse VS Sandra Bullock EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 10:33 am

Y’all a bunch of liars and for what? Y’all really thought you would trick me into not using a power to try and save myself this week by having Jerry come into my room and say shit like “don’t worry tonight blah blah” as if that isn’t the biggest fucking tell ever. I was pleading with ember and Steve to use the veto on me because I knew some of you think you’re so damn slick and want to pull a fast one on Ember and keep Jerry around. Y’all are so fucking transparent and I am just glad I didn’t get too cocky not to use a power to save myself. Jerry didn’t even show up to the last hoh and one of his wins was literally luck why are y’all over hyping his comp wins like he’d be able to stay here and take out the people you want for you? Lmao

Tony Stark, Ember McLain, Cruella de Vil, Jules Vaughn and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Debbie Jellinsky

Debbie Jellinsky

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Jerry the Mouse VS Sandra Bullock   Eviction Ceremony #15 - Jerry the Mouse VS Sandra Bullock EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 10:34 am

Good game Jerry. Congrats on staying Sandra!

Tony Stark likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Jerry the Mouse VS Sandra Bullock   Eviction Ceremony #15 - Jerry the Mouse VS Sandra Bullock EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 10:35 am

Forgot to say that I truly am sorry to see you go, Jerry. I truly love you in this game and hate to see you leaving

Tony Stark and Steve Harrington like this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Jerry the Mouse VS Sandra Bullock   Eviction Ceremony #15 - Jerry the Mouse VS Sandra Bullock EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 10:38 am

Sorry to see you go Jerry!

Congrats on staying Sandra!

How much money is circulating around this club?

Eviction Ceremony #15 - Jerry the Mouse VS Sandra Bullock 200

Tony Stark, Sandra Bullock, Debbie Jellinsky and Wendy Williams like this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Jerry the Mouse VS Sandra Bullock   Eviction Ceremony #15 - Jerry the Mouse VS Sandra Bullock EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 10:47 am

Finally some drama I was getting a little bored. I’ll miss u jer <3 congrats Sandra sorry for voting u out I’m in a silly goofy mood

Tony Stark, Jerry The Mouse, Cruella de Vil, Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down
Batgirl

Batgirl

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Jerry the Mouse VS Sandra Bullock   Eviction Ceremony #15 - Jerry the Mouse VS Sandra Bullock EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 10:48 am

This cast goes clubbing hard, damn.

Max Gentile, Tony Stark and Dorothy Gale like this post

Back to top Go down
Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Jerry the Mouse VS Sandra Bullock   Eviction Ceremony #15 - Jerry the Mouse VS Sandra Bullock EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 10:49 am

Max Gentile wrote:
Finally some drama I was getting a little bored. I’ll miss u jer <3 congrats Sandra sorry for voting u out I’m in a silly goofy mood

Someone send the meme of the girl with a bag of chips on her head with the caption “she’s sooooooo crazy!”

Max Gentile and Tony Stark like this post

Back to top Go down
Dorothy Gale

Dorothy Gale

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Jerry the Mouse VS Sandra Bullock   Eviction Ceremony #15 - Jerry the Mouse VS Sandra Bullock EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 10:51 am

Eviction Ceremony #15 - Jerry the Mouse VS Sandra Bullock ElEkz9qUYAARdhF

Tony Stark, Cruella de Vil, Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Check like this post

Back to top Go down
Max Gentile

Max Gentile

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Jerry the Mouse VS Sandra Bullock   Eviction Ceremony #15 - Jerry the Mouse VS Sandra Bullock EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 10:57 am

That me

Tony Stark and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
Arisa Cox
Admin
Arisa Cox

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Jerry the Mouse VS Sandra Bullock   Eviction Ceremony #15 - Jerry the Mouse VS Sandra Bullock EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 11:01 am

Jerry, I’m so sad to see you go. You put up a great fight & you had one of the most interesting games to follow. You’re also one of my favourite people & I can’t wait for you to win one of these org games, I know you have what it takes & you’re one hell of a competitor. You’re also super fun & easy to host to & I thank you for that. Thank you for accepting the invitation & hope to see you again soon.

Tony Stark, Jerry The Mouse, Ember McLain and Sandra Bullock like this post

Back to top Go down
https://bbquarantineallstars.forumotion.com
Jerry The Mouse

Jerry The Mouse

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Jerry the Mouse VS Sandra Bullock   Eviction Ceremony #15 - Jerry the Mouse VS Sandra Bullock EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 11:34 am

First of all I wanna apologize to Sandra bc I tried to do you so dirty last night and you've been an ally of mine for the whole game so props to you for getting that power out and saving your ass!

Of all of my BB experiences this has been the most fun and competitive and game I've ever played with the most intelligent group of players! EVERYONE here came to play and anyone preaching the "Don't play Debbie or Steve's game" needs to hop off their own ego bc just bc y'all don't see these people tactfully mitigating their risks and timing when certain things should happen, doesn't mean they aren't, THEY JUST DIDNT INVOLVE YOU! I'm so honored to have been a part of this though and Arisa and Batgirl did an incredible job as per usual!

My gift to everyone still left is a completely unbiased evaluation of the games y'all are playing in the form of rankings for where my jury vote would go as of now! Not necessarily "this is messy and this isn't" but your comps wins, your powers used and the social insinuations we can make from how everyone's been treating everything!

TIER 1

1. Steve- This man has won 2 HOH's, 4 Vetoes and used a DPOV and come in 2nd for comps multiple times! He is surpassing even Debbie in accomplishments in the game! Beware though, him and Debbie know they need each other now, even moreso with eyes off of me, so they'll never put each other up, at least not for a long long time lol! On top of that, Ember and her friends (Sam and Dorothy) are linked with him for now but we have to assume their plan is to eventually get rid of him, he's almost unsurpassable in terms of wins, at least that was Steve's assumption and I thoroughly agreed with him...I could see y'all turning on him at f7 or 6 so we'll see how it plays out but if Steve gets to the end, he wins the game, unless he goes with Debbie, then it's a toss up!

2. Debbie- She's won 3 HOH's and 2 vetoes! Debbie is killing it in here and has been biding her time before y'all inevitably start coming for her on a round by round basis and she has to win out. I expect it to start soon as she seems pretty isolated by y'all but I could be ignorant to whatever Debbie has going on socially. Either way, Another person that will most likely beat anyone who goes with her so y'all know what you should probably do, but hey, I'd love to cast my jury vote for Debbie, she deserves the win a little more than most of us!

TIER 2

3. NTW- The only person left not to touch the block, NTW has 1 HOH win and a veto win as well! If I wasn't doing this, she'd be my pick to win the game but here's a reminder that everyone else should probably stop her from getting to the end if they want to win the game, she's the most socially aware here, no one dislikes her and she's good at comps! The second veto I won was all NTW, I didn't do much for it lol sorry for this though NTW, I will probably feel the worst about posting this paragraph but I did promise unbiased so whoops lol

4. Kim- You've used a GPOV power and won an HOH! you've played a very under the radar game and it SEEMS like you've been throwing comps up until like a round ago. but hey, you came in a close 3rd last night, and you came in 2nd in the veto before that so I think you're better at comps than you're letting on. Socially, I don't think you're stale like Tony lmao I enjoyed our conversations and I'd be happy to see you win, don't go with any of the 3 above though ( granted you and NTW can swap places with one or 2 wins easily so toss up there)

5. Ember- you just won you're first HOH, first comp, but you've come in second 6 times and survived the block 3 times! You are the most socially connected person here and now being at final 9 you can coast for a little with everyone probably, at least they should be, gung ho to get rid of Debbie and Steve. Thing is you're the only one I think can put up with them in comps so if everyone gets rid of them you may just pop out of the woodwork and take this game for yourself. we'll see what happens, honored to be sent home on your HOH though. Truly!

6. Dorothy- You've won 2 vetoes! Your social game is interesting though, bc you're still here so you've def done something right, but most often when speaking about you, others would say they don't trust you. Maybe your shit is so on the low that I didn't hear about, which if so is awesome! But if not then idk where you'll fit in this game, could sneak to the end or could become expendable depending on who wins HOH. Either way I'd like for you to do a little more if you'd like my jury vote, and you totally can, there's a lot of game left!

TIER 3

7. Sandra- You won a veto but for the most part have been in the shadows comp wise. Socially you're good though you seem to be most everywhere and you used your power to save yourself last night so that's nice on the resume as well! You do need to do a lot more to win though, as most of the others already have! Irrelevance at top 15 is way less important than relevance at top 5 though, so now that I guess I am going home, I genuinely mean it, I'll be rooting for you from afar!

8.- Max- Max I love you dude but you have won 1 veto but even more importantly, you didn't vote one time. I need an explanation on that if you make it to the end bc at least for me, that's important when you get to decide who represents the season, it's not just a tie breaker so I hope you compensate for that with more wins! Who doesn't like Max though???

9. Sam- The purge and Battle back winner who can't tell a lie lol I've been waiting for the comp beast in you to come out as we all know it's in there somewhere, but ya, your first eviction weighs you down a bit for jury voting so you as well have to compensate with more wins when trying to compare to everyone else. Other than that, maybe don't be so super honest lmao this game calls for a couple lies every once in a while but again, who am I, maybe I just don't know and you've been masterminding everything Rolling Eyes

It was an honor to play with everyone who played, but especially the 9 of you left! I'll walk out of here at top 10 more than proud, as I won 4 comps and it took me 4 times on the block to get evicted, what a volatile game lmaoo but keep going! Everyone is playing their own game, don't let outsiders or those who have lost tell you otherwise and I can't fucking wait to see how this plays out! Now I'm gonna go get yelled at in the jury house so have fun here and see y'all on finale night! Good luck!

Tony Stark, Steve Harrington, Kim Ki-Jung, Ember McLain, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Cruella de Vil, Sandra Bullock and like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Ceremony #15 - Jerry the Mouse VS Sandra Bullock   Eviction Ceremony #15 - Jerry the Mouse VS Sandra Bullock Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next